Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5764189 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AHCB: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
Yuneehk:

Only you sorsor 2 pieces of chicken, and 2eggs. By the time you're done with this meal, no one would mess with you grin
nice punchline. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
jummiefoodie:

Try it.
No need...I don't like crunch/crust on my akara, puff-puff or bread
That is why I avoid buns and egg-roll... sad

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queensnow: 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
babythug:

Iya alagbo is this not sushi

I won't have imagined that Africans would come near the thing sef
Lol grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
Yuneehk:

Only you sorsor 2 pieces of chicken, and 2eggs. By the time you're done with this meal, no one would mess with you grin
Savage! grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
cutiereborn:

Please is that chicken wings? Me want some tongue
Saay waaa? I can leave the whole rice for you but not my chicken wings cheesy lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
cutiereborn:

Welcome back!
Egg untop chicken for only you?
He just ate a generation both those unborn grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
@QuinieR you must really be a big f*ol for posting a pics that is not relevant to the thread here. Jobless mofo cool

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mariangeles:
No need...I don't like crunch/crust on my akara, puff-puff or bread
That is why I avoid buns and egg-roll... sad

Those are the sweetest ones
You are missing.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
jummiefoodie:

Those are the sweetest ones
You are missing.
What can I say...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 12:37am On Jul 23, 2018
MissIndependent:
@QuinieR you must really be a big f*ol for posting a pics that is not relevant to the thread here. Jobless mofo cool

You look beautiful by the way kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amicable09(f): 12:50am On Jul 23, 2018
AHCB:
you're welcome.

yea I did. I like green a lot, most times I boil it a little, add a lil bit of salt and seasoning and eat it. It's heavenly.

Fresh pepper for me has it benefits, but handling them sometimes can be very dis comforting.

Can I ask you a question?
Nice! Nice!
I'll prepare either plantain porridge or yam porridge this weekend cheesy

Green is simply green! Lovely vegetable. I don't like pumpkin much but sometimes I have no choice in the matter than use it for certain dishes.

You have a question for me?
Fire on!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by britiko: 1:40am On Jul 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
I don't know why mamaput women fail to understand that if i have eaten your food 4-5 times, it is no longer business!!! We are in a 'RELATIONSHIP", my mamaput woman decided to travel without warning, she will see who will buy her new freezer this xmas embarassed embarassed and i cannot cheat on her... embarassed embarassed embarassed........ please someone should just show me a fresh plate of Egusi soup lemme use to console myself........ angry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by qhutetomsel(f): 1:58am On Jul 23, 2018
Sunday night tradition..
Jollof rice, fried turkey with plantains.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 23, 2018
It's been a long time I tasted ogbono so today I decided to prepare one.
I encountered difficulty while preparing it because the ingredients are scarce here in Bangkok ( I ventured out of Bangkok for the first time to some rural villages to get most of the ingredients)

Without wasting time I'll list the ingredients I used in preparing the soup.

INGREDIENTS :
Dry fish ( it is called phaoito here in Thailand ,waterfish,crayfish,stockfish ,ogbono,pepper,okro,maggi,palm oil, water and pumpkin leave.

METHOD:
Put water and pepper in a pot and put on gas/fire then take little hot water from the pot and pour into a small bowl with the grinded ogbono and mix it together to melt, grind okro with grater and add to the boiling water with salt to taste . Add the melted ogbono, dry fish and water fish into the water and add palm oil & maggie, wait till 20 minutes later before you include the slides vegetable and add more salt if needed.
Cook till when you're satisfied then remove from fire.

Follow me so that you won't miss my updates.

My next post will be about how to cook OHA SOUP & SALAD RICE.

I'll also post how to make the following :
Doughnut
Sausage roll
Scotch eggs and cabbage roll.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 23, 2018
qhutetomsel:
Sunday night tradition..
Jollof rice, fried turkey with plantains.

Fantastic
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 23, 2018
britiko:

Egusi?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 4:13am On Jul 23, 2018
zaynie:

You look beautiful by the way kiss
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 4:22am On Jul 23, 2018
Apology to everyone on this thread for derailing. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 4:49am On Jul 23, 2018
People here are really trying... you all deserve accolades, I have learnt a lot here, from combining healthy vegetables and protein, fruits with little or less money and food presentation, making your own snacks at home and all.

Thanks.

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 23, 2018
#C4_KITCHEN

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missterious(f): 5:40am On Jul 23, 2018
AHCB:
sniper insecticide, or sniper rifle?
Lol. Insecticide
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missterious(f): 5:43am On Jul 23, 2018
cutiereborn:
Nice! Please can I come and work in your company?
Lol. No problem

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 6:13am On Jul 23, 2018
Elder001:
It's been a long time I tasted ogbono so today I decided to prepare one.
I encountered difficulty while preparing it because the ingredients are scarce here in Bangkok ( I ventured out of Bangkok for the first time to some rural villages to get most of the ingredients)

Without wasting time I'll list the ingredients I used in preparing the soup.

INGREDIENTS :
Dry fish ( it is called phaoito here in Thailand ,waterfish,crayfish,stockfish ,ogbono,pepper,okro,maggi,palm oil, water and pumpkin leave.

METHOD:
Put water and pepper in a pot and put on gas/fire then take little hot water from the pot and pour into a small bowl with the grinded ogbono and mix it together to melt, grind okro with grater and add to the boiling water with salt to taste . Add the melted ogbono, dry fish and water fish into the water and add palm oil & maggie, wait till 20 minutes later before you include the slides vegetable and add more salt if needed.
Cook till when you're satisfied then remove from fire.

Follow me so that you won't miss my updates.

My next post will be about how to cook OHA SOUP & SALAD RICE.

I'll also post how to make the following :
Doughnut
Sausage roll
Scotch eggs and cabbage roll.
You did well! However adding okra that early will get it over cooked and too soft. Okra is usually the last to enter my pot whenever i cook ogbono and okra.

Most soups shouldn't stay on the fire longer than 2min once the veggies are added this will ensure you get all the nutrients and not just eating chaff.

Well done once more looks tasty.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 6:48am On Jul 23, 2018
britiko:

Heeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy Gaaaaaaawwwwwdddd!! This person has killed me!! Is that not "soft kpomo" i am seeing!! Kai!! Looking at this picture made me feel like a single lady that has been waiting to get married for so many years and suddenly her guy shows her ring........ angry

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AHCB: 7:17am On Jul 23, 2018
amicable09:

Nice! Nice!
I'll prepare either plantain porridge or yam porridge this weekend cheesy

Green is simply green! Lovely vegetable. I don't like pumpkin much but sometimes I have no choice in the matter than use it for certain dishes.

You have a question for me?
Fire on!
ah sorry, was thinking you're someone else till I had a really good look at your moniker.

How are you, the ever elusive amicable09? smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 23, 2018
#C4_KITCHEN

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:18am On Jul 23, 2018
Liftedhands:
Saay waaa? I can leave the whole rice for you but not my chicken wings cheesy lolzzz
I see we have something in common tongue
I love dominon's when I was in lag, not because of the pizza, I don't even like pizza. I always request for the chicken wings and hot bread.
Try it if you haven't and you will be hooked tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:20am On Jul 23, 2018
AHCB:
never knew they add lots of red oil when preparing Oha soup? grin
The oil wasn't that much and I love my oha soup with some oil tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:20am On Jul 23, 2018
Liftedhands:
He just ate a generation both those unborn grin
As in... grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 8:31am On Jul 23, 2018
French bread, poached egg (sunny side),
beef sausages, tomato onion sauce &
a cup of coffee..

A light weekend breakfast. cool cool cool

Nijeriya, koni bajé...

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2018
chasers:
C4_kitchen cool
Looks lovely.... Even though you kept us waiting yesterday angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.