Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5769009 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:15am On Jul 24, 2018
You made these? Awesome kiss cheesy
shaybebaby:
First Pic- Chicken Fajita with tortilla wrap and some spring onion+coriander+onion drizzled with lemon side.

Pepperoni Pizza with coriander, chorizo and ham. (I love a variety of dead animals on my pizza) grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PDPGuy: 3:40am On Jul 24, 2018
Rice with stew. And beans with plantain

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MexicanWolf: 4:26am On Jul 24, 2018
Delightful afang soup with fufu,

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AfroSamurai: 5:07am On Jul 24, 2018
cutiereborn:

The oil wasn't that much and I love my oha soup with some oil tongue
now there's a difference between 'some oil' and 'lots of oil', isn't there? grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by danduchi(m): 5:18am On Jul 24, 2018
jagugu88li:
Vegetable chicken and rice.
Rice not ao tasty...been frozen more than allowed
masara da dankali da shinkafa... shocked
jagugu88li:
Vegetable chicken and rice.
Rice not ao tasty...been frozen more than allowed
masara da dankali da shinkafa?...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 24, 2018
Elder001:

Are you a chef? kiss
I'm not.

rofemiguwa:

Asinnnnn
He must be a chef either presently or in his former life
Jisos!
cheesy grin

No soy chef La cocina es un lugar que amo y la cocina es mi lugar favorito. Cuando ames todo lo que estás haciendo, intenta sacar lo mejor de él. Siempre me gusta la buena presentación de comida.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 5:37am On Jul 24, 2018
chasers:
C4_kitchen=== Noodles

@Mariangeles.... I Did this because of you cheesy Your Favourite #Plantain

Buen Apetito..

Third Photo ====The Process.. cool

Someone sent me a message,asking which site I do download my photo from grin Esta es mi foto, lo siento mucho si no lo crees
You have to open a fastfood restaurant or something you are a chef who will make cool cash if you do. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 24, 2018
soberdrunk:

So because someone boiled pasta and use iphone7 to snap it and the pictures came out looking like something from Hollywood you reckon he is slaying in the kitchen? I put it to you that my brother is the NO 1 chef in the whole of Africa and i am the NUMBER 1 FOOD CRITIC/TASTER............ angry
I don't even use an iPhone grin yours gonna look good,if you take your time to arrange it.. grin

Food Critc and Taster..lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 7:08am On Jul 24, 2018
chasers:
I don't even use an iPhone grin yours gonna look good,if you take your time to arrange it.. grin

Food Critc and Taster..lol

cheesy Don't mind me, i am just hating from outside the club cos i cant get in cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 7:12am On Jul 24, 2018
MexicanWolf:

Heeeeeeeyyyy Gaaaaawwwwddd!!! See how that soft kpomo is calling my official pet name! See how they now folded fufu like blanket that just came back from dry cleaning, whoever made this meal has HOME TRAINING!!!........ angry

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 7:17am On Jul 24, 2018
MexicanWolf:
Chaiiii this fufu looks like you don't even need soup to eat it.... so fineeeee

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 7:18am On Jul 24, 2018
codedflowz:

Cooked this for lunch today

Bros Haba!!! Some of us have PHD in Mamaput/Buka engineering and i can confidently say this is 'Rice #150, Beans #50, Fish #100 with Egg #50, Plantain #50 total------ #400 angry

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 24, 2018
MissIndependent:
You have to open a fastfood restaurant or something you are a chef who will make cool cash if you do. cheesy
Nice one dear, I guess if two or three of us from this section come together and invest on that,we gonna make a great team and cool money. cool don't you think so?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by codedflowz(m): 7:25am On Jul 24, 2018
soberdrunk:

Bros Haba!!! Some of us have PHD in Mamaput/Buka engineering and i can confidently say this is 'Rice #150, Beans #50, Fish #100 with Egg #50, Plantain #50 total------ #400 angry

No be lie grin
I dey buy Mamaput wella, but this one na bellePUT
More still dey inside pot grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 24, 2018
soberdrunk:

cheesy Don't mind me, i am just hating from outside the club cos i cant get in cheesy cheesy
grin grin I understand..please come in.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 24, 2018
rofemiguwa:
Serious follower
Ist post. Holiday treats Puffpuff and cakes made today for baby p and grandma
Pics.happy p
You got a beautiful daughter.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 24, 2018
jummiefoodie:
Zobo and chinchin
I'm yet to hear from you about the pancake.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 24, 2018
Drumstick my love grin The only part of a chicken
chasers:
C4_kitchen cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
wink
I don't like jellof rice but this food is appealing.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:23am On Jul 24, 2018
MexicanWolf:
This fufu just got back from yankee grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:24am On Jul 24, 2018
AfroSamurai:
now there's a difference between 'some oil' and 'lots of oil', isn't there? grin
True!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:25am On Jul 24, 2018
PDPGuy:
Rice with stew. And beans with plantain
Nice presentation and appealing too kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:30am On Jul 24, 2018
SugaryBelle:
Had to dich my portion control plate for this one.
I would slice in those bananas to balance the yumminess tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2018
chasers:
C4_kitchen=== Noodles

@Mariangeles.... I Did this because of you cheesy Your Favourite #Plantain

Buen Apetito..

Third Photo ====The Process.. cool

Someone sent me a message,asking which site I do download my photo from grin Esta es mi foto, lo siento mucho si no lo crees
Presentation A1, you are good at what you do..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2018
Naomi14:
Drumstick my love grin The only part of a chicken
My favourite part also cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rofemiguwa(f): 9:23am On Jul 24, 2018
chasers:
I'm not.

cheesy grin

No soy chef La cocina es un lugar que amo y la cocina es mi lugar favorito. Cuando ames todo lo que estás haciendo, intenta sacar lo mejor de él. Siempre me gusta la buena presentación de comida.

Okwaya!

Kwanu ndi spain hia abeg interpretation for me ooooo.
Thanku

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FashionTrend: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2018
I haff come again oh
My adorable chefs and food lovers

*Silicone egg boiler*
Used to boil your eggs
You can add your spices and vegetables in it
Can be used to store your boiled eggs in the fridge
Etc
6 silicone cups in a pack 3000#

To check for other items and more
Here you go - https://www.nairaland.com/4528745/affordable-shopping-store#down

WhatsApp digits- 08154003341

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2018
rofemiguwa:

Okwaya!

Kwanu ndi spain hia abeg interpretation for me ooooo.
Thanku
sorry wasn't meant for you cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2018
Dinner time(it's afternoon here in Thailand) guys.

Any man who doesn't know how to cook in this century is missing out.

One cannot over emphasize the happiness and fulfilment I derive from cooking for my wife everyday.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 24, 2018
Colourich:
Presentation A1, you are good at what at you do..
Wow!!!!! thanks for the compliment.. Kisses cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2018
Breakfast
Pls nobdy shld ask what's inside d mug
Is not mine

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zeb04(f): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2018
Elder001:
Dinner time(it's afternoon here in Thailand) guys.

Any man who doesn't know how to cook in this century is missing out.

One cannot over emphasize the happiness and fulfilment I derive from cooking for my wife everyday.
@misterpresident

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (3479) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.