Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5824984 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (3489) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:30am On Jul 26, 2018
I like the native nature of your food. I'd like to order mine with a small wrap of eba please.

Ejika48:
Donkunu aka kei -kei, black pepper sauce, onion, stew, ewedu and ejadindin...... Mehn! It was heavenly! Strike it while it's haawt!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:33am On Jul 26, 2018
I'm coming with the whole county to your place. Please leave the key to the kitchen under the potted plant- thanks in advance.

Roland17:

You caught me peeking. grin I hope you are doing well.

Well, I did some bulk cooking recently.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Martin0(m): 6:47am On Jul 26, 2018
Twoclans:

Carry your wahala let's go back to romance section, this place is for foodie lovers tongue

OKgrin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 7:36am On Jul 26, 2018
eyinjuege:
Eba and okro soup.
I couldn't resist all the delish soups posted on here, whether real time or from google, I just had to make my own noni.
Aunty, I am coming next Saturday with one bottle of "himported" wine and one tupperware for takeaway.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 7:42am On Jul 26, 2018
I plead with all you amazing chefs, please before you upload your food pictures, just do us all a very big favor and write your moniker on a piece of paper and put it beside your meals to certify it is truly yours, it is heartbreaking that some 'elderly' people are lifting images off the internet and making us waste our "chai" "yummy" "Heeeeyyyyy Gaaaawwwwd"........ angry

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dreyl(m): 7:52am On Jul 26, 2018
Elder001:

Lol.

My wife is cooking ogbono but she's not done yet and I'm in a hurry to post a pic here.

I took that one from Google then.

You got any cooking pics?
You should be ashamed of yourself.

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2018
shaybebaby:

Aunty, I am coming next Saturday with one bottle of "himported" wine and one tupperware for takeaway.

No problem, , takeaway is sure..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 26, 2018
#C4_KITCHEN

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ejika48(f): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2018
armyofone:
I like the native nature of your food. I'd like to order mine with a small wrap of eba please.

lolz........ On d way it's just Dat me I don't like eba at all at all. Make I send am via DHL sharply!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2018
Twoclans:
I just strolled into this thread just to realise that it's like some nairalanders have never heard of multiple monikers. Just look at how I am looking in total shock as a moniker is pleading on behalf of himself with an alternate shocked shocked

OO chimooooo ,Biko let me carry my tatafo and go before they call me a kid as usual.

Hello?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2018
chaarly:

wow. Thanks for pointing this out. . i just checked the two profiles @Elder001 and hanseel1 its the same person.. guess he has exhausted all his damage control options. pathetic. lets move forward biko.
Fake people everywhere. . not surprised tho. .
This is Nigeria. . .

Move on already.

Elder001 is a nice man, just that devil tempts people at times.

Funlord we cool.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 10:51am On Jul 26, 2018
eyinjuege:

No problem, , takeaway is sure..
I trust you.
Errm I want that okro with eba, then I want jollof rice with those delicious looking stews you make and moimoi elemi meje. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2018
Hallmark? I heard the supermarket got burnt years back.
chasers:
C4_kitchen

Hamburg grin Got the ham from HallMark Supermarket Benin City. Enjoying my stay in Benin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2018
shaybebaby:

I trust you.
Errm I want that okro with eba, then I want jollof rice with those delicious looking stews you make and moimoi elemi meje. grin
almost all ur post na untop food matter. Ki lo so...
aunty u n food be like...

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2018
Naomi14:
Hallmark? I heard the supermarket got burnt years back.
Yes. But renovated.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Twoclans(f): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2018
Hanseel1:

Hello?

Yes baby kiss How are you? I see you are still running around looking for trouble undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
chasers:
C4_kitchen

Hamburg grin Got the ham from HallMark Supermarket Benin City. Enjoying my stay in Benin grin grin

Ancient City smiley. My forever place

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
Oh! Okay
chasers:
Yes. But renovated.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen, sorry for the events that unfolded yesterday.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Noodles for supper

@pocohantas thanks for the recipe.

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Dreyl:
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Lol..

FBI agents running to google like
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
Egusi soup getting prepared...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
Nimi22:

No I can't I will rather leave jeje

K.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
eyinjuege:
Eba and okro soup.
I couldn't resist all the delish soups posted on here, whether real time or from google, I just had to make my own noni.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewoma45(f): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
Elder001:
Egusi soup getting prepared...
please wait till it is ready before uploading pictures, inugo? We don't want another google kasala again.

Theink u!

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ewoma45:
please wait till it is ready before uploading pictures, inugo? We don't want another google kasala again.

Theink u!

What's the meaning of this now?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
Funlord you're viewing grin

How are you?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by flyca: 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
The big white bow contains: Noodles and tomatoes + eggs + mushroom sauce.

The other ones are in seperate bowls are: Cucumber, seasame sauce, grated garlic, sausage, groundnut etc tongue

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
Eba drowned in obogno and okro with uziza.Thanks to the person that suggested the use of uziza,its awesome.

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anugod(f): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
angry angry angry angry angry angry

Attention seeking elder babies everywhere

angry angry angry angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anugod(f): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
Sansa143:
Eba drowned in obogno and okro with uziza.Thanks to the person that suggested the use of uziza,its awesome.
Please gimme na..

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (3489) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.