Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5765968 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
Give me your recipe pls.
Thanks.
I don't really like spaghetti want to spice it up whenever I want to make it.
bebe2: Sphaghetti bolonese

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bebe2(f): 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
cococandy: Give me your recipe pls.
Thanks.
I don't really like spaghetti want to spice it up whenever I want to make it.

Aunty coco so u want my recipe for the spagh bol?

I don qualy ooo ( qualify) grin

U r the 2nd person to ask for dis recipe o wink

Ok to the point now wey my head don swell finish tongue.

U will need
mince meat
Mixed veg or mushrooms ( optional)
Tin of chopped tomatoes
Tomato puree
Onions
And regular spices.

In a heated pan add a table spoon of olive or sunflower oil, then throw in some chopped onions, n ur mince and start to stir until it d mince changes color and u can no longer see red meat.

Now add your chopped tomatoes , pepper and spoonful of tomato puree.

Cover it to boil till the tomatoes is cooked add ur know cube, curry powder and salt to taste.

Stir it and add ur mushrooms or mixed veg , cover it and let it boil. Turn off the heat as soon as it boils.

Leave for a few minutes, and serve on top of ur spaghetti.

U can also add kidney beans instead of veg or mushrooms and dat wud be ur chili con carne. Serve wit rice, jacket potato or yam. wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
Will try it tomorrow. Thanks so much aunty bebe2 kiss
bebe2:

Aunty coco so u want my recipe for the spagh bol?

I don qualy ooo ( qualify) grin

U r the 2nd person to for dis recipe o wink

Ok to the point now wey my head don swell finish tongue.

U will need
mince meat
Mixed veg or mushrooms ( optional)
Tin of chopped tomatoes
Tomato puree
Onions
And regular spices.

In a heated pan add a table spoon of olive or sunflower oil, then throw in some chopped onions, n ur mince and start to stir until it d mince changes color and u can no longer see red meat.

Now add your chopped tomatoes , pepper and spoonful of tomato puree.

Cover it to boil till the tomatoes is cooked add ur know cube, curry powder and salt to taste.

Stir it and add ur mushrooms or mixed veg , cover it and let it boil. Turn off the heat as soon as it boils.

Leave for a few minutes, and serve on top of ur spaghetti.

U can also add kidney beans instead of veg or mushrooms and dat wud be ur chili con carne. Serve wit rice, jacket potato or yam. wink

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anthony3850(m): 5:34am On Sep 17, 2014
Fried egg and yam,,, (dat was my dinner)

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
Bebe2 come and grade my spag bollognaise(abi wetin wef) cheesy

I think I put a little more tomato paste than you did,cos mine appears redder.

I added fried chicken and fried plantain.

With chicken franks too.
I know I should not use fried chicken and chicken franks at once.
Na long throat dey worry me sha.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
Desert

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chiefinalowo: 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
This is where I will pick my third wife.
No need to go far away.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bebe2(f): 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: Bebe2 come and grade my spag bollognaise(abi wetin wef) cheesy

With chicken frank too.
I know I should not use friend chicken and chicken franks at once.

grin grin grin

CHOI see plate ooooo

looks delicious,
Enjoy kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
Thanks smiley
bebe2:

grin grin grin

CHOI see plate ooooo

looks delicious,
Enjoy kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: Bebe2 come and grade my spag bollognaise(abi wetin wef) cheesy

With chicken frank too.
I know I should not use friend chicken and chicken franks at once.

This one don pass spagetti bolognese. This one is spagetti ngwogwonese. Plenty orishirishi cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
grin
Chillisauce:

This one don pass spagetti bolognese. This one is spagetti ngwogwonese. Plenty orishirishi cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by coolzeal(m): 6:58am On Sep 18, 2014
debbie: Pls did you fry or grill that chicken? i wanna try my grilling skills,but its not working.......so much burnt things cheesy
I will gladly provide my expertise on that lol. As the chicken gets close to being done it is time to start checking the temperature. You need to reach and internal temperature on 165 degrees F. (74 degrees C.). Check all the pieces of chicken to be certain that they are indeed, cooked. Once you have hit the target temperature remove the chicken from the grill. Cover and allow to rest for about 5 minutes then serve. One note on cooking chicken. You can't really over cook chicken, but you can dry it out. As long as your chicken stays tender and moist, the temperature can go higher than our minimum temperature for safety.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
Noodles and noodles wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
cococandy: Noodles and noodles wink wink
d second noodles looks so stealable.long throat has killed me,abeg share ur recipe b4 i die here
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinma414: d second noodles looks so stealable.long throat has killed me,abeg share ur recipe b4 i die here
cheesy thanks

Just regular noodles.
Add missed veggies( carrots,green pepper,green peas etc), fried egg,extra chilli ,sliced tomatoes, onions and the noodle spice in no particular order.

Same thing with the other one just that I added sliced hot dog.

For the hot dog,you add and allow to boil a little before adding the noodles and your veggies

Bon appetite
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
cococandy:
cheesy thanks

Just regular noodles.
Add missed veggies( carrots,green pepper,green peas etc), fried egg,extra chilli ,sliced tomatoes, onions and the noodle spice in no particular order.

Same thing with the other one just that I added sliced hot dog.

For the hot dog,you add and allow to boil a little before adding the noodles and your veggies

Bon appetite
thanx.u ar a darling

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rice&kidneybeans/butter chicken

Random concoction

Turkey stew&co

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Danhumprey: 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
cococandy: Noodles and noodles wink wink
Na where you google these picx from?tongue

Pls,don't tell me you actually cooked it. I'm salivating already.embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
Gooogle ke?
Check the pics and the other before them
Doesn't it look like the same kitchen?

Meanwhile I thought men don't like noodles.I've been forcing my B.I.L since to eat with me but he refuses claiming that it's women's food
That he prefers swallow cheesy
Danhumprey: Na where you google these picx from?tongue

Pls,don't tell me you actually cooked it. I'm salivating already.embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Danhumprey: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
cococandy: Gooogle ke?
Check the pics and the other before them
Doesn't it look like the same kitchen?

Meanwhile I though men don't like noodles.I've been forcing my B.I.L since to eat with me but he refuses claiming that it's women's food
That he prefers swallow cheesy
Ha! Your brother in-law is right o! Noodles is women's/children's food! #fact!wink

We men will rather take swallows or some other 'strong' food than take noodles. Personally,I will rather take swallows than noodles,no matter how spiced-up the noodle might be.

I'm not saying I don't eat noodles. Honestly,I do eat noodles but not everytime. Right now,I feel like taking noodles as dinner.smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
Really?

Ok. Come join
Danhumprey: Ha! Your brother in-law is right o! Noodles is women's/children's food! #fact!wink

We men will rather take swallows or some other 'strong' food than take noodles. Personally,I will rather take swallows than noodles,no matter how spiced-up the noodle might be.

I'm not saying I don't eat noodles. Honestly,I do eat noodles but not everytime. Right now,I feel like taking noodles as dinner.smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheniqua: 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mediterranean veggie wrap for lunch

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bebe2(f): 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Goat meat pepper soup,

Aka Ukodo kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
I can't remember the name .

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
bebe2: Goat meat pepper soup,

Aka Ukodo kiss
Hmm...love thisĀ” So sad that I always have to wait till december to eat ukodo. Hope u don't mind sharing yours with me?? Did u mention goat?? Ok on second thoughts nahhhhh u don't have to share with me. I'll wait till december
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheniqua: 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Breakfast

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bebe2(f): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
HeyChiko: Hmm...love thisĀ” So sad that I always have to wait till december to eat ukodo. Hope u don't mind sharing yours with me?? Did u mention goat?? Ok on second thoughts nahhhhh u don't have to share with me. I'll wait till december

hahaha d goat put u off?

its doesnt smell so goatyyy shocked

becos it didnt come wit the skin.

i dnt cook it always, just as a special treat for hubby.

but he prefered 3days old jollof rice frm the fridge.

but as God will have it one of my relatives just enter chop sotay sleep catch am for chair.

so my effort wasnt wasted grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
bebe2:

hahaha d goat put u off?

its doesnt smell so goatyyy shocked

becos it didnt come wit the skin.

i dnt cook it always, just as a special treat for hubby.

but he prefered 3days old jollof rice frm the fridge.

but as God will have it one of my relatives just enter chop sotay sleep catch am for chair.

so my effort wasnt wasted grin grin
Nahh...i'll pass. Do you mean goat meat can be made to smell a lil less goatyy ?? I mean like get rid of the offensive smell ?? Hmm...never knew. I am here salivatin over that picture of urs whilst ur hubby is over there being choosy. How I wish we could switch places...lol. Anyways, december is jst few months away. Good thn ur effort wasn't waisted in the end tho..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bebe2(f): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
HeyChiko: Nahh...i'll pass. Do you mean goat meat can be made to smell a lil less goatyy ?? I mean like get rid of the offensive smell ?? Hmm...never knew. I am here salivatin over that picture of urs whilst ur hubby is over there being choosy. How I wish we could switch places...lol. Anyways, december is jst few months away. Good thn ur effort wasn't waisted in the end tho..

yeah, its the skin dat carries the smell,

take it off and its just like regular beef, well almost smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
bebe2:

yeah, its the skin dat carries the smell,

take it off and its just like regular beef, well almost smiley
I bet most ppl don't know about this. Thanks sha..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ideology(m): 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
I don show
I thought this thread is for home made meals not food from cafes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emmachick(f): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Noddles n Veg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RealEzee(m), gracefoundmme(m), Apreecauts and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.