Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5817626 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (3488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2018
britiko:
@datascience
I love the look of d fried rice u posted
R u able to share ur cooking method?
See ur pics

And please, always share ur recipes.
Thanks a bunch smiley

whenever i see pictures of fried chicken, it reminds me of my pet Sandra......... angry

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 10:01am On Aug 09, 2018
Rice Nd stew wink

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fahrenhite(m): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2018
Chocolate cake / contains alcohol / liquor

You will be surprise how your female friends keep visiting you after they taste this grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fahrenhite(m): 10:07am On Aug 09, 2018
Crostata double variant kiss

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2018
Is just a small standard cup fa is not jug oh grin.Is raining down here,na sleep sure pass that's if dis boy would cooperate.
cutiereborn:

My dear, if you finish that "jug" of tea, just find somewhere to rest your head. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fahrenhite(m): 10:23am On Aug 09, 2018
I am here to tempt your stomach grin

1. Simple pizzetto - goes with diced Sausage, olives, pork or any other topping of your choice. You can use it to hold belle b4 food done grin

2, chocolate cookie with coconut candy topping / if this one melt for your mouth you no go gree brush teeth for 2 days

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fahrenhite(m): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2018
2, chocolate cookie with coconut candy topping / if this one melt for your mouth you no go gree brush teeth for 2 days

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2018
cutiereborn:

Please how do you make it? Cos I need my princess to behave herself tongue
grin
Put your grated coconut in a dry, heated pan, add some sugar as desired and keep stirring till it turns brown.
Sprinkle a little amount of nutmeg or cinnamon for flavour, stir a little more to mix very well, and it's READY! kiss

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MsFaith: 11:47am On Aug 09, 2018
Mariangeles:
Snack time: Toasted coconut flakes
Make this for your kids and watch them behave just to have some this holiday...

Modified: please my people show me some love o because I even hurt my finger while making this embarassed

Not that you're going to get hurt o when you decide to make it though... grin

How do those coconut flakes sold on the streets get brown and sticky? angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:48am On Aug 09, 2018
Fahrenhite:
I am here to tempt your stomach grin

1. Simple pizzetto - goes with diced Sausage, olives, pork or any other topping of your choice. You can use it to hold belle b4 food done grin

Are you sure you're not the same person as datascience, because you both could be twins??

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2018
MsFaith:

That's because it's prepared with a LOT of sugar
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 11:53am On Aug 09, 2018
Home made bread & soy tea.

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sholay2011(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2018
datascience:
Home made Akara.

For breakfast. Really wish I had kids, making these for them before going to school will bring them really close as paddies then childre. grin

Nor mind me.

Good morning
Congrats to your wife.

You try oga.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
soberdrunk:

whenever i see pictures of fried chicken, it reminds me of my pet Sandra......... angry
Na Sandra dey drink that fanta? Mehn this babe has a big God i swear

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Rhemy2013:
Rice Nd stew wink
Panla stew is the truth I teh you. I don get panla customer. Choi

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
breadplanets:

Na Sandra dey drink that fanta? Mehn this babe has a big God i swear

She likes fanta and Season3 of Suits grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
Fahrenhite:
Chocolate cake / contains alcohol / liquor

You will be surprise how your female friends keep visiting you after they taste this grin grin

That corn flour tells me you are in Nigeria. pls what's that your address again cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
Fahrenhite:
Crostata double variant kiss
This is getting seriouser! shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
soberdrunk:

She likes fanta and Season3 of Suits grin
I see the way she is eyeing the movie. Sandra mo mehn grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fahrenhite(m): 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
breadplanets:
That corn flour tells me you are in Nigeria. pls what's that your address again cheesy

Lol, na naija i dey na. Currently living in Lagos / lekki phase 1
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
Mariangeles:
grin
Put your grated coconut in a dry, heated pan, add some sugar as desired and keep stirring till it turns brown.
Sprinkle a little amount of nutmeg or cinnamon for flavour, stir a little more to mix very well, and it's READY! kiss
Thanks, will try it and let you know how it goes grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
Sansa143:
Is just a small standard cup fa is not jug oh grin.Is raining down here,na sleep sure pass that's if dis boy would cooperate.
My dear, the weather now, na to sleep sure pass grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
Fahrenhite:

Lol, na naija i dey na. Currently living in Lagos / lekki phase 1
Ok ayam coming with my bicycle
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
Rhemy2013:
Rice Nd stew wink
Even if I didn't want to eat rice before, all the mede mede will convince me kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
annc:
Home made bread & soy tea.
Without even feeling it, I can tell that this bread is softttttt tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
soberdrunk:

lmao
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
cutiereborn:

Thanks, will try it and let you know how it goes grin
Okay!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
Rhemy2013:
Rice Nd stew wink

MOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!
Awwwwnnnn

@soberdrunk. . yo crazy man grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tabithababy(f): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
MsFaith:

Adding some coconut water
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
soberdrunk:

Can you send Sandra over to my kitchen lemme weigh it. grin

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nnekaike(f): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
MsFaith:

sugar and some add little honey.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
cutiereborn:

Without even feeling it, I can tell that this bread is softttttt tongue

You can say that again grin
Thanks to you guys because I keep stealing recipes from here to slay in my kitchen tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (3488) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.