Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5747748 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
They gain nothing by stealing food pictures they did not prepare
As for me, I'm not ready to put any name tag or sign abeg...I'm already very hungry by the time I'm taking pictures, not to talk of the extra stress of writing and attaching name tags...

The name can even be wiped off even if you write it on a paper.

There's an app for that. Hunger won't allow you to write name or whatever .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

The name can even be wiped off even if you write it on a paper.

There's an app for that. Hunger won't allow you to write name or whatever .
are you a troll?? undecided
Cause I don't remember quoting you Mr showoff...

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2018
[quote author=booqee post=70294580][/quote]Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahagahaga grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
are you a troll?? undecided
Cause I don't remember quoting you Mr showoff...

I'm not a troll.. I believe you don't know the meaning of a troll.

Yes, you didn't quote me. This is one of the things that is wrong with Nigerians, you guys don't want to be corrected. Only your's should be taken.

Because I corrected you about that eggroll stuff and quoted the laws of demand and supply in economics for you we'll suddenly turn into nairaland enemies .

Well, you choose your cycle by yourself. Ride on

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
People steal others' pictures in general to boost their own image, gain approval, self-esteem, etc.

Mariangeles:
As for me, I'm not ready to put any name tag or sign abeg...I'm already very hungry by the time I'm taking pictures, not to talk of the extra stress of writing and attaching name tags...
U don't need to if u don't want to. I was speaking to those who do, esp those who post good pics worthy of stealing: Zicoraads, jagugu88li, datascience, cococandy, chasers, and many others here. Name tag is one option. Editing the pics in Paint or something is another. Neways, just a suggestion after Sunbestie's post abt pple already stealing pics n uploading them on facebook.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:53am On Aug 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

I'm not a troll.. I believe you don't know the meaning of a troll.

Yes, you didn't quote me. This is one of the things that is wrong with Nigerians, you guys don't want to be corrected. Only your's should be taken.

Because I corrected you about that eggroll stuff and quoted the laws of demand and supply in economics for you we'll suddenly turn into nairaland enemies .

Well, you choose your cycle by yourself. Ride on
Elder001 quoted me on that and not Hanseel1 and you say you're NOT the same person??
Continue...

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:55am On Aug 15, 2018
Yuugen:
People steal others' pictures in general to boost their own image, gain approval, self-esteem, etc.

U don't need to if u don't want to. I was speaking to those who do, esp those who post good pics worthy of stealing: jagugu88li, datascience, cococandy, chasers, and many others here. Name tag us one option but editting the pics in Paint or something is another. Anyway, it's just a thought after Sunbestie's post abt pple already stealing pics n uploading them on fb
Choiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! grin grin grin
For your mind....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 11:57am On Aug 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
With you on this. I don't have strength to sign or tag my food. tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 11:57am On Aug 15, 2018
chasers:
First Photo ~Breakfast

Second Photo ~Pasta

Third Photo ~ Mateballs and Spaghetti
You have come againtongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2018
jagugu88li:
To share....
1. Fablyumhja
2. Beet, 1, potato mash squam, grape salad, garden salad, chicken wings
3. Assorted
Hmm hmm hmm tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2018
nellyquash:
Wow. Dinner last night. First time of making fried rice. Don't laugh at me oo. It really taste good. My friend was just asking for more.
Good job! Looks appealing tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
Haters everywhere, wishing for any moment to bring you down.

Keep on clicking the 'Like' button.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
Yuneehk:
Chaarly grin I love spaghetti and noodles o. I don't joke with both.
likewise me.
i don't mind eating noodles everyday but then, na my waistline go hear am.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
Elder001 quoted me on that and not Hanseel1 and you say you're NOT the same person??
Continue...

....Enjoy the likes and move along.

An hippopotamus is always bold until the lower horn turns backward -Igbo elders
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
cutiereborn:

With you on this. I don't have strength to sign or tag my food. tongue tongue
Thank you jare! kiss
As some people say our pictures are not worth stealing...make we kuku dey post tagless pictures dey go grin abi??

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
chasers:
First Photo ~Breakfast
Second Photo ~Pasta
did you sprinkle parmesan cheese on the meatballs and spaghetti?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

....Enjoy the likes and move along.

An hippopotamus is always bold until the lower horn turns backward -Igbo elders
What's with the double quoting ??

Why are you offended when you've been caught in your own lies??

I don't know anything about a hippo...

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
Teespice:

did you sprinkle parmesan cheese on the meatballs and spaghetti?
yes cheesy tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
What's with the double quoting ??
Why are you offended when you've been caught in your own lies??
I don't know anything about a hippo...
What lies?
Just behave mature and move along. It's not that hard, is it?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
cutiereborn:

Good job! Looks appealing tongue

Thanks Cutie grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
Thank you jare! kiss
As some people say our pictures are not worth stealing...make we kuku dey post tagless pictures dey go grin abi??
My sister, monkey no fine but him mama like am tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
cutiereborn:

My sister, monkey no fine but him mama like am tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abi....??

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
booqee:
how do u prepare meatballs btw
please gonna post it later, still cooking cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
chasers:
First Photo ~Breakfast

Second Photo ~Pasta

All these foods...na for one meal? Cos they look too little to satisfy me.

And that meatballs...abeg how u take do am?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
Yuugen:

U don't need to if u don't want to. I was speaking to those who do, esp those who post good pics worthy of stealing: jagugu88li, datascience, cococandy, chasers, and many others here. Name tag is one option. Editing the pics in Paint or something is another. Neways, just a suggestion after Sunbestie's post abt pple already stealing pics n uploading them on facebook.
So my picture is not worth stealing ehn? angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hanseel1:
Haters everywhere, wishing for any moment to bring you down.

Keep on clicking the 'Like' button.
How can they possibly bring anyone down on the internet? cheesy smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
zicoraads:

So my picture is not worth stealing ehn? angry embarassed

Lmao grin. I wanted to mention your name too, no vex tongue. Remember, I said "and many others here". tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
zicoraads:

All these foods...na for one meal? Cos they look too little to satisfy me.

And that meatballs...abeg how u take do am?
Like today, we gonna eat continuously till 5pm, you don't need to be in rush and eat everything once cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

This is disgusting.
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Yuugen:

Lmao grin. I wanted to mention your name too, no vex tongue. Remember, I said "and many others here". tongue
Be careful. Mention me and put other people for 'many others'. grin angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
zicoraads:

How can they possibly bring anyone down on the internet? cheesy smiley

It is true that social media has nothing to do with reality and you can't bring down someone on social media.

At the same time, having a negative image on social media even though it doesn't affect you in in real life isn't nice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
Continue...

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.