Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5747913 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
luminouz:

shocked shocked shocked
Kuku kill me

Sorry chasers...but u is a baaaad ass chef! wink
Careful how you chyke in case of next time...make you no go mistakenly chyke monkey grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by luminouz(m): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mariangeles:
Careful how you chyke in case of next time...make you no go mistakenly chyke monkey grin
Thank u ma'am or Sir(really don't know which) grin
U can't blame me dou....those pictures fried my cranial circuits!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fecodear(f): 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
What would you rather have your beans with? Garri for me tho

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
dairykidd:
Omor today na beans & sweet potatoes... I need the energy to hit bball court later cheesy

Hey
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ofada dinner......

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
Elder001:

Hey
Yes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
funlord:

Ofada dinner......
I'll eat as long as there are no stones...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mariangeles:
I'll eat as long as there are no stones...

Lol...as per local rice levels abi? Surprisingly none at all...my connection tight... wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
chasers:
At your service

He will soon find out grin grin
plz how did u put logos on ur pix
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
My bestest beans in the whole world grin We call it odudu or azuma. Delish!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by viettastitches(f): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
breadplanets:
My bestest beans in the whole world grin We call it odudu or azuma. Delish!
pls give me small
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
lolipopandy:
plz how did u put logos on ur pix
just open the particular photo and go to edit, you gonna see label as an option then chose your logo and write your name..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rofemiguwa(f): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
Liftedhands:
My Sallah food cheesy

Vegetable soup courtesy Iomoge,

Turkey and meat courtesy Zaynie,

Akpu courtesy my mum all the way from the villa,

Ate it all this after noon.8

So u brot my stoleth soup to thread angry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
Let me explain how it is:
The fried plantain is soft
The beans mixed with small cubes of potatoe must be cooked soft to enjoy this feeling.
Everything is soft
Everything is hot
They all melt at the touch of your tongue.

Imagine such Foodastic!!

Wanna drool??��

#Beans_Plantain_gang#
#TastyChriz#
#Unconventional#

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Radiant1020(f): 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
Dinner is served!

Fried yam and egg with a little bit of egg sauce

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
chaarly:

see this one bro. . i got it from the net.
tday is really choked up for me bro, cant type rn. it looks good tho smiley

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
Radiant1020:
Dinner is served!

Fried yam and egg with a little bit of egg sauce

Looks great, scrambled egg with source and just fried egg right? is that a tray? Your phone camera though.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
datascience:
Let me explain how it is:
The fried plantain is soft
The beans mixed with small cubes of potatoe must be cooked soft to enjoy this feeling.
Everything is soft
Everything is hot
They all melt at the touch of your tongue.

Imagine such Foodastic!!

Wanna drool??��

#Beans_Plantain_gang#
#TastyChriz#
#Unconventional#

Na me get that one wey dey front,I see say na him plenty pass tongue

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
pemiakd:
Sallah things

Please with all due respect follow the topic of the thread which states COOK IN YOUR KITCHEN, TAKE PICTURES AND POST IT HERE. SIMPLE.
Stop posting random pictures you got from the Internet, I believe you eat in your home, so post those food. It's as easy as that

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
breadplanets:
My bestest beans in the whole world grin
We call it odudu or azuma. Delish!

We call it Akidi or odudu

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
Home made bread, forget looks, it tastes better

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
loveymom:
Home made bread, forget looks, it tastes better
I imagine it was baked with lots of butter...right??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
Richhard:

Looks great, scrambled egg with source and just fried egg right? is that a tray? Your phone camera though.
These your questions e be as e get... undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soviete(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lalas247:

Age 7 shocked wow!
In the room undecided you know it’s lala you are chatting to... wet skills do u have in the room wey I never see before embarassed
Lol it shouldn’t be scared maybe it’s different in Naija ..... @betting
Gotta run see ya
this dp no be like the ones u use before... Haven't u recovered ur lost pictures angry undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mariangeles:
I imagine it was baked with lots of butter...right??

Not much, 1/4 cup
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
loveymom:

Not much, 1/4 cup
OK...lovely by the way kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mariangeles:
OK...lovely by the way kiss

Thanks
Ngwa tell me, what made you ask if it was baked with lots of butter??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
Which kind wahala be this na?? This thread don taya me o.

When you started cooking he was still in his mom's stomach?

Are you a teenager?? insults and curse instead of going lowkey or apologizing.
I don't believe a lady is behind this account,ladies don't behave this way.

Fake people everywhere.

I've no choice but to go and do google reverse on that pic.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
Richhard:

Na me get that one wey dey front,I see say na him plenty pass tongue

Lol. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Simplecity(m), Gheng(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.