Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,875 members, 7,862,936 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Why Bad Girls Get The Good Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Bad Girls Get The Good Guys (615 Views)

Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? / Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Bad Girls Get The Good Guys by kemisolalawson: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2012
Who says guys don’t gossip? Well, I don’t know about other guys, but my friends and I do. Though we rarely have the time, but whenever we do, we like gossiping about women. And I think that subject is very interesting considering how unbelievable women are.

Two weekends ago, we were at it again. He was on his laptop and I on mine. Then he sarcastically laughed out loud, held his head in his two palms in surprise and said, “So Kemi is the girl Kingsley (not the real names) married!” I know Kingsley. He is a friend, not a really close one though, but I know him well enough to know he’s from a good home, has a good job, and seems to be a stable guy. He is also a handsome decent dude. The type every woman will hope for. I think.

“Who be kemi?” I asked. “You no sabi am? Kemi. That girl back in school with one bad ass like that (using his hands to draw up a funny shape) dark, has big bright eyes… bla bla bla… and he went ahead to describe her until I had to pretend to suddenly remember her, though I never did. You know that awkward moment when someone is certain you to know something even when you have no idea what they are talking about.

I got curious and asked “So why are you surprised that Kingsley married her?” “She’s a bad girl!” he exclaimed. He was surprised I asked that question because he expected everyone one who knew Kemi at all to know she was an unrepentant “runs girl”. “Kingsley deserves a better girl” he said disapprovingly in a rather disappointed tone. We went ahead to talk about “bad girls” and how that they almost always gets the “good guys”.

Read the interesting gist here: http://www.gideonbanks.com/love-relationship/why-bad-girls-get-the-good-guys/

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Matter / Valentine Info For Ladies / The Right Time To Get Serious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.