Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Interested In Charity? Read This, Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Interested In Charity? Read This, Please (882 Views)

She Did Not Plan To Die (TRIBUTE To My Beloved Grandma Mrs Charity Nnoli ) / Set-up Of Charity Section / I Am No Longer Interested In Sex With My Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Charity? Read This, Please by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 13, 2008
Are you interested in Charity Works but you have not been able to do that for some reason, such as
1. You do not have the time to find an organisation to donate to?
2. You feel you need to save more money because What you have to give now is not as much as you want to give.
3. You do not know how to go about it?

If you answer yes to any of this Questions, then send me a mail at charityworks20@yahoo.com.
Once a Month, we would gather items donated and distribute them to orphanges and other people in need. Donations dont need to be in cash, it could be food items, toiletries,baby items and old clothes.
I assure you, this is not a scam.
Thank You.
Re: Interested In Charity? Read This, Please by sammyjl(f): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2008
I dont want to give $, rather perharps clothing or so

(1) (Reply)

Theres No More Integrity In Nigeria's Mbgn / Be Honest ! Between Your Pudicitia And Your Baby / Wanted ! Omonefe .s. Ikhalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.