Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy (3330 Views)

Why Do Pretty Girls Like Begging Guys For Money?? / Why I Dont Approach Pretty Women / Cant Stay A Day Without Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by Kessyy2k4(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2012
pls i m directing this thread to all d pretty women in d house 2 let us know y they cant stay wit a single guy. thk u!
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2012
Hehehehehehehe, very funny thread!

The ones you know, why don't you ask them?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by victorian(f): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2012
Permit me to use the sentence of one nairalander.......what fallacy is this...? Cheating occurs with both ugly and pretty babes...it depends on the person involved.
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by HARDDON: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2012
victorian: Permit me to use the sentence of one nairalander.......what fallacy is this...? Cheating occurs with both ugly and pretty babes...it depends on the person involved.

True but d rate is astronomical with d creamy ones (sleek ones as Ʊ may) ... Bsides, whoever kips an ugly oηε?

Let's face fact, most that r endowed with åll a man cud ενεя wish ƒoя , r all cheats!
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by victorian(f): 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
I don't agree.....nope, not true.... But almost everyone cheats these days... Cause like someone also says life, relationships and everything is a risk, so why place your eggs in one basket, when the bf , one is trusting will marry her, will end up calling it off ...it goes both ways, sha... Until the ring is on the fingers, then one can cry me a river...
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by pleep(m): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2012
hehe, take it from a slut. cheesy
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by 190theclown: 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
Is dis question directed 2 nigerian women or d general female folks undecided
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by victorian(f): 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
@pleep.... Your statement just shows how immature and fish brain u r... ... No wonder most babes , simply keep quiet and watch guys like u argue foolishly... No hassles... Slut or no slut... I know myself... grin
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by gwas(m): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
One thing am sure of is: cheating is becoming a natural thing!
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2012
Whoever told the OP that cute chicks dont stick to one dude? Now that idea is stereotypical bro, and u got it all twisted
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by xynerise: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2012
If u keep calling an ugly girl a goddess, she will like to taste her powers. So it applys to ugly girls too. cool
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by cindyrella(f): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
@op

how many cheating pretty girls have you met? :-/
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
wtf is this angry
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by Kessyy2k4(m): 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
cindyrella: @op

how many cheating pretty girls have you met? :-/
i've dated 3 diffrent pretty gals, bt dey r 2 proud to admit me as 1 & only guy 4 dem. I'm also nt bad appearance-wise, so i dnt gv a damm, cos i can as well get hook up wit other preety gals
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by 190theclown: 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
Flytefalls: wtf is this angry

Easy wifey easy
Here have some water
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by cindyrella(f): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
Kessyy2k4: i've dated 3 diffrent pretty gals, bt dey r 2 proud to admit me as 1 & only guy 4 dem. I'm also nt bad appearance-wise, so i dnt gv a damm, cos i can as well get hook up wit other preety gals

just 3? Na wao
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by Kessyy2k4(m): 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
@cindyrella i mean 3 pretttttttty gals, v. Pretty indeed like beyonce, lol! bt average pretty gals are countless. Cos they want me!
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by fukcwitme(f): 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
generalization
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by Sweetlemon(f): 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
xynerise: If u keep calling an ugly girl a goddess, she will like to taste her powers. So it applys to ugly girls too. cool
#High five!
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by donguutti: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
Gbagaun,gbagaun, where is anti-gbagaun, when u need him, op has committed a felony ,the Topic title is confusing, to
say the least,

"Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy"
could someone please translate this into pidgin English for me , i cant seem to understand this version
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by xynerise: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2012
Sweetlemon:
#High five!
*hugs her*
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by pleep(m): 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2012
victorian: @pleep.... Your statement just shows how immature and fish brain u r... ... No wonder most babes , simply keep quiet and watch guys like u argue foolishly... No hassles... Slut or no slut... I know myself... grin
I'm sorry, but i know men and women who save sex until marriage, you can even prevent yourself from cheating. You are a slut by definition

If you dont know this yet, let someone tell you.
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by fairygeh(f): 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2012
What a discombobulated(sexkills English) opinion angry
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
donguutti:

could someone please translate this into pidgin English for me , i cant seem to understand this version

hahahaha
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by dmcdad: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
victorian: Permit me to use the sentence of one nairalander.......what fallacy is this...? Cheating occurs with both ugly and pretty babes...it depends on the person involved.
One bottle of Moét for that comment.
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2012
It's always the ones that can't attract the beautiful girls that always have something negative to say cheesy
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by Kessyy2k4(m): 6:23am On Dec 06, 2012
donguutti:

donutt or wetin u cal ur name self, dd u attend adult educatn? Go bak 2 skul my guy
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by SpicyMimi(f): 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
Whats the meaning of this? Or am i seeing wrng? *why do pretty women cant stay with a single guy* this is either in 2ways:
1. Pretty women prefer married men.
I knew it couldnt be this, cause it made no sense, then decided to go thru it over and over again and realized that what he meant was dz:
Pretty women are fond of double-dating.
Smh.
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by HARDDON: 1:45am On Dec 08, 2012
victorian: I don't agree.....nope, not true.... But almost everyone cheats these days... Cause like someone also says life, relationships and everything is a risk, so why place your eggs in one basket, when the bf , one is trusting will marry her, will end up calling it off ...it goes both ways, sha... Until the ring is on the fingers, then one can cry me a river...

Ενεη when d ring is on the finger, dey wud still cheat! Ma ex that is married to a very wealthy man naw, is stil pesterin ma space saying she luv d way ii shred it all and F ha like a wh o r e! Got a Saч to dis?

Gurl's r dirty cheats! A guy wano cheat on his gurl, goes ƒoя d younga creamy ones. But guess wor a gurl does? Goes afta dεм ols fat maggots !
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by Shugamania(f): 2:10am On Dec 08, 2012
All i can see is the title of the thread.
grin grin grin grin

Kessyy2k4: donutt or wetin u cal ur name self, dd u attend adult educatn? Go bak 2 skul my guy

Lwkm! cheesy
He's not the one that needs to go back to school, dearie.
Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by Mynd44: 5:47am On Dec 08, 2012
This thread is one of the reasons why Seun needs to introduce a slap button

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 08, 2012
HARDDON:

Gurl's r dirty cheats! A guy wano cheat on his gurl, goes ƒoя d younga creamy ones. But guess wor a gurl does? Goes afta dεм ols fat maggots !
dolce and gabbana doesn't come out of a d**k grin diamonds last forever...orga.sms don't undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Really Want To Get Married.. / The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion / When She Is Curvaceous, The Feeling Is All Sensuous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.