Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Why I Dont Approach Pretty Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Dont Approach Pretty Women (1377 Views)

These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. / Why I Dont Approach Girls Anymore! (get In) / "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Dont Approach Pretty Women by AVRecruit: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
1. Pretty does not mean a well behaved woman.
2. Every other guy is approaching her based on looks alone so you will be dismissed as the next guy. Women do not respect or honor men who r interested based on looks.

When you see a pretty woman, chill.... there r a thousand more like her; attractive women are a dime a dozen!!

Instead wait until both of you cross paths and INCIDENTALLY i.e. u didnt go out of ur way to meet up then talk to her as a regular human being with no additional privileges.

As you talk to her you will see if she is worth your while and if she is what you are looking for.

Many times you will find that the girl you regard as not so fine is better than the fine one. me i pay more emphasis on shape than face :-)
Re: Why I Dont Approach Pretty Women by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
AVRecruit:
1. Pretty does not mean a well behaved woman.
2. Every other guy is approaching her based on looks alone so you will be dismissed as the next guy. Women do not respect or honor men who r interested based on looks.

When you see a pretty woman, chill.... there r a thousand more like her; attractive women are a dime a dozen!!

Instead wait until both of you cross paths and INCIDENTALLY i.e. u didnt go out of ur way to meet up then talk to her as a regular human being with no additional privileges.

Everything you wrote there is just a testament to the fact that you possess low self esteem, you lack self confidence and you don't have what it takes to approach a lady you find attractive

Of course a pretty woman doesn't equal a well behaved woman, but that doesn't mean that a woman who isn't attractive is well behaved.
Both attractive and unattractive women can exhibit either of both traits.

You second point is another pile of hogwash. A woman doesn't care whether you are approaching her for her looks. She knows she is beautiful and she knows her looks is part of what attracts men towards her.
What she cares about is the substance you are made of. That includes how you look and dress, your method of approach, how confident you are, and how well you can express yourself in a free and intelligent fashion, and your financial worth.

Because she dismisses the first few guys that approach her doesn't mean she would dismiss you. She dismissed those guys because they didn't have what she is looking for. If you have what she is looking for, she would definitely give you a "green light".

This thread is just a lame excuse for your inadequacies.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Approach Pretty Women by docmoses(m): 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
haba!!! So you eventually
post this online after
wasting your time partying
and playing around.
Later you will be begging
the lecturer. No problem, we shall meet
again, continue making fun.
School or no school, my GP is
going higher, hmmm, you
people want to join him,
habi? Just tell him, it is his school.
Re: Why I Dont Approach Pretty Women by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
cheesy
#np Wale - Pretty Girls cheesy.
Re: Why I Dont Approach Pretty Women by AVRecruit: 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
and secondly u have more time! even as a 35 year old u can easily pull off a hot new graduate. the same hot new grad cant pull off the same at 35 so the balance of power is in ur favor.

this is a male empowerment thread against the power 'fine girl' has over many men. this sadly causes men to give away huge sums of money, risk their spiritual lives etc just to be with these women without even getting to know them just because they r 'fine'
Re: Why I Dont Approach Pretty Women by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
still part of the game, "accidental meetup" undecided

like a nigggah will see a chic at point A in a circle going clockwise, then the nigga will start running counter-clockwise just to intercept her "accidentally" at point B cheesy

still a game mein angry
Re: Why I Dont Approach Pretty Women by AVRecruit: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
Decker:
This is the dumbest shit I have read in a while
Everything you wrote their just a testament to the fact that you lack self esteem and you don't have what it takes to approach and manage a pretty woman.

Ofcourse a pretty woman doesn't equal a well behaved woman, but that doesn't mean that a woman who isn't attractive is well behaved.
Both attractive and unattractive women can exhibit either of both traits.

You second point is another pile of hogwash. A woman doesn't care whether you are approaching her for her looks. She knows she is beautiful and she knows her looks is part of what attracts men towards her.
What she cares about is the substance you are made of. That includes how you look and dress, you method of approach, how confident you are, and how well you can express yourself in a free and intelligent fashion.

Because she dismisses the first few guys that approach her doesn't mean she would dismiss you. She dismissed those guys because they didn't have what she is looking for. If you have what she is looking for, she would definitely give you a green light.

This thread is just a lame excuse for your inadequacies.

okay sir keep giving away your power to them then! Im glad its working for you.

My point is by maintaining neutrality you are not giving away your power based on looks alone. once you approach you have given some of ur power away.

my point is there are enough attractive women to meet without going out of your way.

even if u must approach let it be for something netral like wats the time not with interest interest when u dont even know if shes a prostitute.
Re: Why I Dont Approach Pretty Women by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
AVRecruit:

okay sir keep giving away your power to them then! Im glad its working for you.

My point is by maintaining neutrality you are not giving away your power based on looks alone. once you approach you have given some of ur power away.

my point is there are enough attractive women to meet without going out of your way.

even if u must approach let it be for something netral like wats the time not with interest interest when u dont even know if shes a prostitute.

No offense, but I can't comprehend what you just posted.
Re: Why I Dont Approach Pretty Women by AVRecruit: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
Decker:

No offense, but I can comprehend this crap you posted.

this is my personal opinion. if u dont agree thats okay!
Re: Why I Dont Approach Pretty Women by AVRecruit: 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
Thirdly, there are enough pretty women to go round. They are not scarce at all so stop treating them as rare gems. this is the origin of nice guys. they treat women as rare gems. however all unmarried women are replaceable! i once read of a nigerian University student cut a guy with a cutlass over a 'fine girl'.

Guys please realize there are enough attractive women to go round from the sweet igbo girls to the amazing youruba girls to the nubian queens of Egypt to the absolute hotness that Senegalese, Haitian, French and Moroccan women are.

With ECOWAS integration, you are free to pick fine girls from all over Africa. theres plenty of fish in the sea.

Japanese and Koreans? amazing too.
Re: Why I Dont Approach Pretty Women by AVRecruit: 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:
still part of the game, "accidental meetup" undecided

like a nigggah will see a chic at point A in a circle going clockwise, then the nigga will start running counter-clockwise just to intercept her "accidentally" at point B cheesy

still a game mein angry

lol! i have to agree with you here!
Re: Why I Dont Approach Pretty Women by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
AVRecruit:

this is my personal opinion. if u dont agree thats okay!

It's not that I don't agree, it's that I don't even understand the point you are trying to pass across.

(1) (Reply)

7 Myths And Misconceptions Bout Bisexual Ladies / How To Impress A Girl / I'm New Here, Pls Welcome Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.