Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu (33309 Views)

Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? / Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Wives And Women : Stop Worshiping Your Pastor - A must read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by ABAKA72(m): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:
Not able to give begger fifty naira yet you have five thousand in your wallet to pay tithe. Abeg isnt that crazy. Tithe my foot.
My brother the thing tire me.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Guguru102(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
lynpetra: Mr Ibu isnt the only Nigeria that has and is committing adultery my friend!Sin na Sin weda big or small!Speaking in tongues wen u are not in de spirit nko?our pastors do it all the time.Spitting out stinking saliva to bunch of mumulistic congregation. angry
This remind me of one of dis new generational church i attended,that they are pushing those dat doesn't speak in tongue,i just think,is it by force to speak in tongue dat one does not understand,starting from there,am just cursing the pastor,i beg no tell anyone.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by ABAKA72(m): 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
stagger:

1) I pay tithes AND I give MASSIVELY to not just the needy but to the destitute and all who are associated with me. I have always paid my workers a 13th month, give them rice, chicken and a box of Indomie for as long as I can remember. I give out clothes to my gatemen as their inheritance (non-negotiable). Every December I go home, there are families who are fed three times a day from my house. And guess what? My money continues to enlarge! Telling me to stop paying tithes is not going to work because I have proved that scripture and it works! I have a colleague who argues against tithes and still can afford to spend hundreds of thousands of naira on women. He will go to hell if he continues and I have told him so severally.

2) John Okafor as far as I know, divorced his first wife and is living with another woman. THAT IS CLEAR CUT ADULTERY and he is on his way to hell. God says, I know my sheep and My sheep know Me. John quoting Jesus in his post is a noisemaker. He is very far from God as long as he lives with that strange woman.

3) A bishop must be the husband of one wife (1 Timothy 3 verse 2). It is for this reason that I can NEVER be a part of Kris Okoite's church because he has flouted God's law on this issue. Good for him that he has withdrawn himself from that adulterous relationship, but the moment he goes on to marry another woman again, he will be judged by God himself based on the bible he preaches from. I am in Winners and my spiritual fathers are husbands of one wife! So saying "my pastors" is a total lie. Kris Okotie is not my pastor. For the same reason, I stopped listening to Paula Whyte and I stopped giving to her ministry long ago.

God's word is clear on a lot of issues.
my brother, all you have said, including the bragging about what you claimed you are giving to others, can not change the fact of the issues raised by the actor. If your GO can do just 1/4 of what you claimed you did, nobody would have been castigating him, until your GO repents of his Worldly ways, the Mr Ibus of this world will keep condemning him. So don't waste your time defending your GO's lifestyle, because nobody will care to listen to you.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by JeSoul(f): 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
Since some of you refused to listen, if you find you cannot post, I banned you.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by EyeJ(f): 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
am nt in support of pple worshipn pastors but if its d tithe issue.....u guys shuldnt say wat u dnt knw .......as for me,I respect my leaders in church.....and I honour my God n do his word which includes...Tithing and Almsgivn! In Malachi....God said 'ye rob me in tithes n offerings'........For the muslims.....pls,dnt comment if u dnt knw anytn abt d word of God! As for the christians.....we'r running different races,dnt let wat a pastor did or dint do mk u lose focus on the christian race

2 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by solomonkane(m): 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2012
tinventor: purely bad belle dey worry most Nigerians
agbni Darego win una say ne ojoro she no fine
dangote became richest in africa una say na lie him steal the money
Nigerian business man buy jet una say na lie he don use him mama do medecine
pastor's church buy jet una say him be business man

upon all una they say, una still poor pass post office rat, jobless, visionless.

you start living when other people become jobless to discuss you

guys get a life grin

You have a life and you are commenting on what the "poor post office rats" are saying? Congratulations on your award, here is your trophy and certificate. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by slimtoney(m): 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
dem go hear ?
suffer head don kill some followers so tey na plitted okrika skirt, polo wey don slack, 2nd hand suit wey don turn to parasute and shoe wey don chop alignment so tey e don be old boat na im dem dey wear go church. yet dem go carry money dem for take buy ground nut take suppor garri go give pastor wey don bellefull

4 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by nagoma(m): 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2012
Christians and their religion of singing and dancing and jets. grin
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by kampacino(m): 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
stagger: Ha hahahahahaha!

Of all people, na this Ibu I go listen to? God forbid bad thing!

Ibu, you are presently living in adultery! What did the bible say about a man that divorces his wife and marries another while the wife is yet living?

A CANDIDATE OF HELL GIVING ADVICE ON CHRISTIAN MATTERS! Nonsense!

Ibu, you are presently living in adultery! What did the bible say about a man that divorces his wife and marries another while the wife is yet living?

mr ibu never claimed to be a pastor so direct your question to pastor okotie and other pastors practisin polygamy.wise up and dont be gullible

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Revolva(m): 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
duality: @OP,

you do well. but may i ask you. are you prepared for heaven? if you die today are you sure to make heaven? I think the answer to this question should bother you the most.
Shut up no heaven or hell its just a state of mind -- imagination ok religion is man made ok and no creator will like to segregate his children , by buring dem in eternal fire -- na wa oo see high degree brainwashing ... Stories - think for ya self blackman
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by DanielNoble(m): 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2012
Is it Sinful to own a Jet because there is poor people
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Blueboy0402: 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
m.k.o2005:
Those who do not tithe are happy with this one ! Small churches that lack the presence of the holy spirit will also be glad with this one saying;enough with this big churches self ! Ignorant Roman catholics will be happy becos it's against the pentecostal pastors.Muslims will laugh out loud at christians generally saying Allahu Akbau ! Atheist will say;i tell you religion is a sham !Then pentecostals who lack the presence of the holy spirit will give a nod to anything they hear whether it contradicts the word or not. Then baby christians will be confused by now not knowing what to do next.And the devil will be very very happy that things are this way and that he is using all available medium to bring down the children of the MOST HIGH ! But i tell everyone of you,that for the fact that we have fake prophets does not mean that there are no real and true prophets.Hold on to that scripturall beleive of your for Christ cometh quickly !
Will you stop this rubbish!! What is the meaning of this? It is people like you that read the bible up-side-down.

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Elebiju: 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2012

and what did ur bible say about judging people?are u better off than him?matt 7

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Donnyboy(m): 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
No be small tin o! No be God we dey worship?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by razznaija(f): 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2012
DanielNoble: Is it Sinful to own a Jet because there is poor people

No, its not a sin, but it becomes a sin when the poor people gave their last kobo to the pastor and he ends up using the money to buy private jet.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by GetOvaMe: 12:25am On Dec 06, 2012
shocked like. . Seriously, Mr ibu said this? Never knew there's still a lil dint of sanity in his brain
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by moonraker(m): 1:11am On Dec 06, 2012
Somebody shout a big halleuyahhhhhhhh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Originalsly: 1:31am On Dec 06, 2012
Oh boy...how dare he speak the truth and open the eyes of the blind? ...and make them hold back offerings that should be mine?... him I must find and treat like a swine for revealing this Sign of End Time.

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by COOLDUN: 2:13am On Dec 06, 2012

Who are you to judge him? He only gave a reasonable advice, while you are forming righteous on the page of nairaland forum, are you without a sin? Can you tell us any of the things he said that is a lie? How rich were the real Disciples of Christ when they were on earth? Before you talk of a dust in your neighbor’s eyes, please try to remove the log of wood in your eyes.All of you that are exploiting people in the name of religion will soon meet the wrath of God. Mr Ibu is still better than the people who rob, steal, cheat, kill and mislead the ignorant children of God. Remember that God’s judgment will start from the places of worship. Church precisely. I know you are directly or indirectly affected by his impeccable advice.

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by skyfall: 4:56am On Dec 06, 2012
@Stagger

Listen to yourself. "...is on his way to hell...is a candidate of hell."

What kind of warped thinking is this in 2012? Are you a gate keeper of hell or are now God who tells where people go? Man you should feel ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by luluosas(m): 5:12am On Dec 06, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Until we Nigerians starts to see our so called Pastors just as 'ordinary' people, this issue will continue for a long time. Mr. Ibu right on track.

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 06, 2012
Ibu na my broda, undermining e 2 dey zuor 4 movie. Ibu u 2much jawe.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Tuatara(m): 7:01am On Dec 06, 2012
[b][/b]
salafiyy: DOGMATISM AND BRAIN WASHTED...I AM PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM...
. Wow
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by try69: 7:11am On Dec 06, 2012
Common sense is not common!

Even if I know my pastor is genuine, I would be sensible enough to know when he goes wrong and admit it!

People are just here trying to protect their pastors and it's pathetic!

Example: 3 jets worth more than $70 million and more for upkeep for just one "Man of God" is notjustok

2 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by 9icetoo(m): 7:27am On Dec 06, 2012
Naval sadiq: be careful when you criticize a man of GOD.weather they use money from offering to buy jets and lot more just fufill your righteous life as a christian.
Please quote that favourite touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm next. MUMU. It was for people like you that ibu made this right up. Take your fingers off your nose and get ur head outta ur arse and reason. Who be annointed self in the new testament? Go read your bible and stop worshipping these so called men of God. Daddy this daddy that. Christ warned about all these in the bible. Remember what he told his disciples when he washed their feet? Are our pastors and priests practicing that? Make una begin use una head for naija abeg. We worship authority too much in this country and it is the biggest problem of all the problems we have.

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by 2HASUM(m): 8:06am On Dec 06, 2012
No be small thing, even some fit steal for office go give them pasitor make dem for dey sidon for front roll imagine those deacons wen them be MDs for some banks b4
slimtoney: dem go hear ?
suffer head don kill some followers so tey na plitted okrika skirt, polo wey don slack, 2nd hand suit wey don turn to parasute and shoe wey don chop alignment so tey e don be old boat na im dem dey wear go church. yet dem go carry money dem for take buy ground nut take suppor garri go give pastor wey don bellefull

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by 9icetoo(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2012
akagaba: Thank u my broda, God bles u bountifully, im a proud Christ Ambassador and in our just concluded ippc, my pastor stated emphaticaly dat thos who divorce their spouse do wat God hates becaus God says dat He hates divorce and he warned us against it seriously. By d way, mr. Ibu and al his supporters here ar just sufferin frm " poverty mentality". No wonda hosea 4 vs 6 says "my peopl perish 4lack of knowledge" They ar al expresin their emptines and daftines, and al i can say is "im sori 4them"
You know the funny thing about the bible is that u can pick a part of a passage to buttress a point. However, when u read the whole passage and put that part u took out into the context of the whole message, it will give you an entirely different picture. Please and please, we should desist from such acts. Your people perish for lack of knowledge is just part of the whole message.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by akagaba(f): 8:17am On Dec 06, 2012
Austinodark: You re claiming a christain and u dey insult people up and down,is that what yoùr pastor taught you
And u ar claimin a muslim, and u dey insult pastors up and down, is dat wat ur imam taught u? To insult a vagabond like u, and 2insult anointed men of God, whch is punishable by God? Havent u heard dat honour is given 2whom honour is due, and u and ur cohorts dont deserve an iota of it.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by rusher14: 8:20am On Dec 06, 2012
^^ she don wake up.
TODAAAY? Na enter the ninja part 2.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by aurenflani: 8:26am On Dec 06, 2012
[quote author=stagger]Ha hahahahahaha!

A CANDIDATE OF HELL GIVING ADVICE ON CHRISTIAN MATTERS! Nonsense![/quote

See this hypocrites talking about adultery. What do you say of all these your pastors dirvocing their spouses and marrying thereafter and or dying and leaving many children born by different women? Church employee fighting for his salary.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by luluosas(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2012
Get_Ova_Me: shocked like. . Seriously, Mr ibu said this? Never knew there's still a lil dint of sanity in his brain
Wake up man! Is it because you commonly sees Mr. Ibu 'acting' like 'mumu' in Nigerian movies that make you to think that he is insane? I can't believe a living soul make this useless comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Valerian Okeke Builds House For Physically Challenged Girl In Nteje, Anambra / Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria / Deeper Life Lost Most Of Her Pastor From Steven Akinola To Olu Itiola. Tell What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.