Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

JNI, CAN Clash On Removal Of Army Commandants - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JNI, CAN Clash On Removal Of Army Commandants (15564 Views)

SEE INSULT : Nnamdi Kanu,ffk Clash On Twitter / Nigerians Speak On Removal Of Fuel Subsidy / Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JNI, CAN Clash On Removal Of Army Commandants by nagoma(m): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2012
Elueme: JNI should cover their heads in shame. Islam is a failing religion in Nigeria owing to their inability to curtail some dissident elements in their mist.

So the role of security is now transferred to JNI? Perhaps the government will handover the 3 trillion Naira budgetted just for that.
Re: JNI, CAN Clash On Removal Of Army Commandants by nagoma(m): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2012
A The Jaji bombing should have been the final evidence of failure for the Army and if the officers are indeed gentlemen and honourable , the Chief of Army Staff Ihejirika should have handed in his resignation.
Re: JNI, CAN Clash On Removal Of Army Commandants by Kachi188(m): 11:11am On Dec 06, 2012
The embers of hate and mistrust which the JNI are faning is ill wind that will not blow good to anyone, they should stop bringing religious undertones to matters of security like this. If the soldiers can't trust themselves, how will they protect us?
Re: JNI, CAN Clash On Removal Of Army Commandants by Jamisco: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
TroGunn:

Bros, isn't Islam a religion? Am I missing something?

islam is a secret cult, thats why they cry blood all the time
Re: JNI, CAN Clash On Removal Of Army Commandants by EFX001: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
[b][b]TYPICAL MUSLIM MENTALITY, ALWAYS SOWING THE SEEDS OF DIVISION AND DISCORD. LOOK AT EGYPT, AFTER THE DICTATOR WAS REMOVED THE ISLAMIC BROTHERHOOD MOVES IN AND BECOMES THE NEW DICTATOR AND BYPASSES THE CONSTITUTION. DO THEY EVEN UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF PEACE? HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO LOVE GOD THAT YOU CANNOT SEE WHEN YOU HATE MAN THAT YOU SEE? *SHAKES HEAD AS WE CHRISTIAN PRAY FOR PEACE THEY PREACH FOR CONFLICT, DIVISION AND HATRED! SHAME, REAL SHAME!
Re: JNI, CAN Clash On Removal Of Army Commandants by vedaxcool(m): 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
mazaje:

This is useless talk, hope you know that the person that redrafted the military officers was also a northern muslim. . . .

Lol grin now you simply revealed the extent of how myopic you are, so the ola is from the north? In any case even an quarantined mad man would tell you one man does just redraft commanders in the amry, and even an extreme dullard would also tell you that COAS actually hinted that they were going to be removed meaning some people sat down and took the decision, one man simply announcing it does not make it his sole action! Go get a brain boy, I simply refuse to join issues with dullards anymore!
Re: JNI, CAN Clash On Removal Of Army Commandants by odumdesmond: 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
aurenflani:

Mr balance the equilibrium, do tell us what is the current percentage of christians in relation to Muslims heading the security organizations in the country. You the analysis expert.
Chief of Defence (highest ranking service chief) is North, Chief of Army staff is South East, Chief of Naval force is South south, Chief of Airforce is South west, IGP is North. So how is there disequilibrium? Who has benefitted more? Or is North no longer one? Whereas for us in South, there is nothing like one south, south is divided into 3,whereas North often says "One North" so is there any point splitting positions in the North like South?
Re: JNI, CAN Clash On Removal Of Army Commandants by mazaje(m): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
vedaxcool:

Lol grin now you simply revealed the extent of how myopic you are, so the ola is from the north? In any case even an quarantined mad man would tell you one man does just redraft commanders in the amry, and even an extreme dullard would also tell you that COAS actually hinted that they were going to be removed meaning some people sat down and took the decision, one man simply announcing it does not make it his sole action! Go get a brain boy, I simply refuse to join issues with dullards anymore!

Whatever. . .This actually has nothing to do with the topic. . .Where is the JNI condemnation of the activities of BH who use the koran to justify their evil acts?. . .Where is your own condemnation of BH who claim with the verses from the koran that allah told them in his book to do what they are doing? Instead of pointing to BH you are some how trying to blame the militray. . .S.t.u.p.i.d terrorist sympatizer. . .
Re: JNI, CAN Clash On Removal Of Army Commandants by BankoleNco: 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
Bomb created in your barracks, Bomb detonated in your barracks. Yet your removal is suspicious? . . . . Only in Northern Nigeria.
Re: JNI, CAN Clash On Removal Of Army Commandants by CashVessel(m): 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
CAN On point. I dont think military issues should be delved into by the public especially where it has to do with events in the military zone. Every right-thinking Org knows it leadership have to step down for proper investigation, just like Arunma Oteh did. What d Defence HQ is in order. Lets not religionize[i][/i] it.
Re: JNI, CAN Clash On Removal Of Army Commandants by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 07, 2012
Yujin:
Mr man, you have no point. Didn't GEJ win the election convincingly as attested by even foreign observers? GEJ can never be said to be a beneficiary of rigging.

Clown, foreign observers?!

LMAO

They'll feed you nuts anything just so the country doesnt implode and disrupt their oil flow. I know it, you know it, they know it--- WE ALL KNOW IT--- your elections were far from free or fair. The best rigger won. Free and fair election in Nigeria?! A place where Ive seen videos of even election monitors/officials thumb printing ballot paper after ballot paper.

Abeg no kill me with laughter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These Are All The Planes In The Nigerian Air Force 2017. / Explosion In Biu Kills Baby, Soldier, Others At Military Checkpoint In Borno / We Entered The Lion’s Den, Came Out Fearlessly, Fani-kayode Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.