Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Have You Found Your True Love Yet? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Found Your True Love Yet? (8346 Views)

Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? / Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by Keykelomo: 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
Av nt found true lv coz guyz ar betrayal
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by Elebiju: 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
::Andrew:::
I dont care again ooo, I do both male, female, goat, sheep even camel.
em andrew the malefemalegoatsheepcamel bleeper we get one rabid dog for our yard o and the bitch is on heat,shey u go show ni?
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2012
not yet but am hopeful
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by steinacoz(m): 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2012
Many are claiming am their true luv but God knows that M̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ search light ve nt found her...
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by adaemetu(f): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
I don't believe in the whole "true love" thingy. I think we are over hyping this love thing sef.
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by Buc(m): 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
Keykelomo: Av nt found true lv coz guyz ar betrayal
some or most as are some girls.
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by HARDDON: 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
ireneidiva: The guy i'm crazy about dosen't love me back....so no, i havn't found true love yet.*sobs*

Isn't life just lovely?

You nid not sob deawie ....... Focus on your carrier , wen you least xpect, ït wud com sweeping you off dose thiny claws (legs) of yours! Oops
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by HARDDON: 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
moreeni: Still hoping we find each other...I know the meeting will be amazing.

You nid not look too further. Like d Jews expectin a messiah wen he was already in their mist.... He might just ß lurking arnd d corner

Wink wink
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by HARDDON: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
Dyt: Yes ooooo
In dat lil mans laughter n tears

Wow! Guud to seee you still hale ..... Wonda where you wandered off to ....
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by HARDDON: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
Flytefalls: Yup. He is Igbo and amazing cheesy

Fly fly fly oh fly ..... We Nigerians r vry much api ƒoя Ʊ .........hope you take him to your country and thanks ƒoя sparing us all his ills .... Muhahaha
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by HARDDON: 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
phaya: Who and what is true love

Medics! Medics!! We got a lose oηε here!
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by cashbaby41(f): 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
Not yet.....
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by amyg(f): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
I found him in a hopeless situation nd place.we just can't b cry(love is a wicked boi)
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by jazmartins: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
Love knock me down I hope I find true love one day , a girl of my heart.
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
HARDDON:

Fly fly fly oh fly ..... We Nigerians r vry much api ƒoя Ʊ .........hope you take him to your country and thanks ƒoя sparing us all his ills .... Muhahaha

smiley I'm absolutely sure he'll enjoy all countries I'm from but have no intention of cutting his ties from yours wink

Try HardDer.
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by bonetalk(m): 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2012
yuzedo: My left hand is my true love. It doesn't cheat on me and it satisfies all my intimate desires ANYTIME I want.. Never on its period, and won't give me STD! wink tongue
aah, masturbating... Chei, i bet it with u, u will soon regret it
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by orlando(m): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
Tru luv is elusive o. Anyhw, wl nt rest till it clicks!
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
yet too.

Just hope very soon she would unveil herself.
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by Bluvs2rock(f): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2012
I think I have
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by Blueboy0402: 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
ireneidiva: The guy i'm crazy about dosen't love me back....so no, i havn't found true love yet.*sobs*
oooooowwww.........sorry dearie. I'm here for you. I promise to love you to infinity.
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by stanjohn57: 1:27am On Dec 07, 2012
I honestly will need atleast another year to answer this,cos that's when I will start searching. Or how do Ɣ‎​☺U̶̲̥̅̊ 'find' if Ɣ‎​☺U̶̲̥̅̊ don't 'seek'?
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by ideallove(m): 6:20am On Dec 07, 2012
there is a way to true love there is a truth in true love and there is life ib true love. so when you know the way to true love you would know the truth and get the life of love.
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by Sapphire86(f): 6:41am On Dec 07, 2012
Gentle Naaz: dnt blasphem JESUS, else i will kill u lik dose hoodlumps did cos of an American blasphemy of one man lik. I no cal any religion o
Is nt dat type of luv; its romantic love.
Oga u no go sch?? I said Jesus has my heart. My true love is lookin 4 me. Dt b overly righteous booboo
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by Pdizzle(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2012
yea
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by Habeebpain(m): 8:47am On Dec 07, 2012
still looking. Funny the girl I like is also called kikelomo. We've not spoken for a while now.
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by charles424(m): 10:03am On Dec 07, 2012

Not to worry I will make up for that just connect with me now..and u won't regret it...just graAb ur copy now!!!!
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by dmcdad: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2012
charles424:

Not to worry I will make up for that just connect with me now..and u won't regret it...just graAb ur copy now!!!!
Ahan! Na home video?
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by jpphilips(m): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
Buc: If not that I'm feeling love, I would refuse to believe it exist.
I saw a fine girl about 8months ago and fell in love wit her at first sight, but as an Ibo guy who was born and live all my life in Lagos, I had hoped to end up with an Ibo girl from my state of origin so my children don't loose their roots completely, because, right now I don't ve substantial ties with my roots, I even speak Yoruba fluently and picked it alongside broken english as my L1 languages.
But, at first sight the girl seemed to be a Yoruba girl so I had to kill the feeling, cos I don't want to start sthing I woult see through. But, one day I heard sbody call her by an Ibo name, mehn! U can't imagine the feeling I felt for that realisation. Right there and then I facebooked to search her out. Since we study at the same faculty, I had hoped that we would ve mutual friends on facebook or atleast facebook would bring her among the first people with the name since we study at the same school. And thats exactly what happened. Going through her profile I discovered she is even from my state. Mehn, she automatically became priority in my life.
I'm not as sharp and sleek as other guys in approaching girls. It took me like a month to gather courage to talk to her for the first time, but meanwhile I ve tried to find out somethings about her(level, course, lecture times etc.).
The day I finally decide to start my move. I already knew where and when she has lecture on D day by 10am-12noon and from 12noon to 2pm. And I knew she would be walking from venue A to B with her friends and I even knew how many they are likely to be in the company.
I went with the idea of not making my intention known to her or her company on that day, but I failed at it, but not badly cos neither her nor her friends new who the target was. She told me months later that they all thought I was interested in one of them when we parted. After that first encounter I kind of got turned off cos of the arrogance she displayed. But later it seemed she was trying to get my attention on that day, may be because she was the dark skin girl in the company and since I did not hint on who my interest lie among them she must ve thought its one of her friends hence the effort to get attention.
After the first meeting we kind of started talking and I realised she is who I ve being looking for and much more. Its been six months now since I opened up to her and the girl no stil wan gree. Its been more heart rendering and heartaching than the fun associated with chasing a girl. I ve made up my mind, I'm going to let her be at the end of this month, if she no gree.
So, as it stands, I'm at a crossroad can't tell if I've found my love or not.

There is a procedure called desalination, i think you need it, you sound so r@tard@d, who gave you a PC by the way?
or you are using a 1g phone?? damn!! my dog would do better than the sh!t you wrote up there.
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by divine247(f): 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
For me mine is complicated
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by LeJeun3: 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
divine247:
For me mine is complicated

How complicated??
Re: Have You Found Your True Love Yet? by divine247(f): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
True life story,I came from a polygamous home,where everybody was on his own,one one to help,out of 14 children from different mother,my mum is the first wife,no one was able to go further than secondary school,but I was determine I strugle to further all alone,it was hard but I press forward,finish went for NYSC,came out got a small job.was in love with a guy who never had my time,but one thing is the job I was doing no salary because someone made away with company money on my acct so my salary was not giving me each month,I was in pains,no one to help,so this young guy came and said he want to marry me,I never wanted to,but due to my situation I married him,now am regreting why I married him,because I pay all the bills and still feed him,yet he beats me up,what do I do,please respond am dying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. / Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) / What Will You Do If Your Sister Is Posting These Kinda videos On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.