Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video (30502 Views)

How Do I Recover My Libido After This Terrible Experience / How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by phineboy1pimple(m): 1:16am On Dec 06, 2012
190-the-clown:
Are dey discussing Nigerian girls and their complex issues

Bros... E b like say Dem don show U tire...
Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 06, 2012
sagytarius™:
What drives you crazy? Is it that your ex nagged like a woman, or he didnt give you that "attention" you ladies always want?

Nagging. I don't think I said I craved attention in my post...
Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 06, 2012
haha...... This man is acting more 'woman' than women themselves..... No woman talks like this man without taking a break ....lol grin grin

Firstly, I don't see anything wrong with women, because half of every man is woman..... Remember the XY Chromosome? This implies that anything I see wrong with women, half of it is also wrong with me....

Secondly, women are amazing creatures when it comes to looking after their kids... Attack a woman's kid, and you have attacked her.... Their unconditional love for their kids makes them phenomenal creatures... Their love for their kids is what makes us who we are 2day as men....

Thirdly, it terms of argument, real men don't argue with women, they make their point once, and that's it. Real men are decisive, and good at finding solutions....

If your gf accuses you of not picking up, tell her why and give her the 'happy hours' she can call you.... simple... If you tell her and the reason is genuine, there will be no argument...

E.g, if you call me at dem time, my boss wont be happy, and he might sack me... That wuld mean dat shoe you want for xmas, I wont be able to buy you because I mite be jobless....lol.... You would notice she would reason with you, and stop calling you in dem times...lol...... Job done... grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by phineboy1pimple(m): 1:21am On Dec 06, 2012
la furia: grin grin grin behind every unsuccessful man is a woman as well. the one thing i hate in relationship is my mobile phone. i hate that device. u dont call for 2days na problem, 10 miss calls and u didnt pick, u will undergo a question and answer session.

Lol... I bet this is a common phenomenon ....
Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by phineboy1pimple(m): 1:23am On Dec 06, 2012
Yield: We're not as complicated as the video makes us out to be, I swear.

If its make believe, how come guys in NL are fully endorsing it?....
Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by OgidiOlu3(m): 1:25am On Dec 06, 2012
Funny video, see the look on the friend's face, i guess he got more than he bargained for grin grin grin . ''Every happy woman is a myth.''
Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by phineboy1pimple(m): 1:26am On Dec 06, 2012
Leopantro: oh my goodness.that is a complete summary of why men don't understand women. kai, the guy don suffer. we don suffer.if you make a mistake you must suffer for it.if she makes a mistake, shut up.

Lwtmb....
Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by phineboy1pimple(m): 1:27am On Dec 06, 2012
sambussie: Every woman on earth possess similar xteristics. Its always interesting to me though. I cant imagine how life'll b without them (boredom). I luv 'em. lipsrsealed

With U all the way dude...

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 06, 2012
phineboy1pimple:

If its make believe, how come guys in NL are fully endorsing it?....

The little boys on NL (excluding the exceptions) do not represent the majority of the men out there. tongue
Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 06, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Men dey suffer oooo

If i have watched this video before i got married maybe i wouldn`t have.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 06, 2012
Hilarious video.... I respect that guys acting skills....5 minutes without a pause.

BTW...Na today I know say Mukina na woman..

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 06, 2012
Yield:

The little boys on NL (excluding the exceptions) do not represent the majority of the men out there. tongue

I agree but if you read the comments on the site that this video is on, you will find similar consensus amongst the commenters. Even so many women there agree with the video.
Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by yme1(f): 2:02am On Dec 06, 2012
what exactly is he whining for? undecided
he is not man enough to sit his girlfriend down and talk sense into her instead he decides to play the dumb boyfriend and then whines like a baby to his friend
yet some of you think this only relates to women? I laugh in swahili
Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by sagytariusTM1: 2:03am On Dec 06, 2012
Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by Tyche(m): 2:19am On Dec 06, 2012
If she doesn't talk about it then who will.
Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 06, 2012
y me: what exactly is he whining for? undecided
he is not man enough to sit his girlfriend down and talk sense into her instead he decides to play the dumb boyfriend and then whines like a baby to his friend

My dear, by assuming that sense can talked into the girlfriend shows that you really didn't understand the guy's complaints. You cannot talk sense into someone like that. The only way out of this fiasco is for them to go their separate ways.

I find it interesting that when a man pours out his heart, women say he is whining, but when a woman does the same, women will again insult the boyfriend or husband.
Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 06, 2012
pekelepekele: The worst mistake we men must make is having a woman. Women chai i fear dem pass any other thing if not for having children sake . Women just don't worth it , The disadvantages is far more than the advantages. That is why i prefer bleeping different types and let go of everyone of them after 3rd match . THEY ARE VERY EASY TO PLAY WITH BUT VERY DIFFICULT TO LIVE WITH

shocked. C'mon Son!! Don't forget you have a mother and maybe sisters ?? Would you want all what you just typed to apply to them as well?
You are basically saying women are of no value. Stop that Papi angry
Remember this post when you get married in future( u know you will)

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 06, 2012
Crap!! I can't stand anytime from India except their chick. The accent is argh! I couldn't keep up with the stupidddd asss subtitle.
Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by methodman(m): 3:20am On Dec 06, 2012
OAM4J: hehehe

"Behind every successful man is a woman; true, but they forgot to also say behind every unsuccessful man is also a woman, and there are many more unsuccessful men than successful men" - very funny but true cheesy
That made me laff die.... Women and dere wahala. the dude get points anyway. I feel hin pain.
Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by methodman(m): 3:23am On Dec 06, 2012
From the look of things i guess the guy was under pressure. Ladies need to understand some things about we guyz atimes. When we are under pressure abeg make una no overdo somethings. She shud have known the guy by now.
Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by violent(m): 3:23am On Dec 06, 2012
Baby mama: The man is so annoying
Gosh!
There is no woman on earth that can be as irritating as this complainy whiny man
That poor woman must have suffered if this is what she has to deal with

Men prefer women who will make their dycks harder, not their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by MrAnony1(m): 3:31am On Dec 06, 2012
Yield: We're not as complicated as the video makes us out to be, I swear.
Who says the video makes you out as complicated? My dear, there is a big difference between complicated and problematic
Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by MrAnony1(m): 3:35am On Dec 06, 2012
Actually, he tried to talk sense into her, but she was more interested in where his fingers were pointing than in any sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by ijebabe: 3:38am On Dec 06, 2012
Don't get the fuss, its an Indian tv serial!
And no, not all ladies are this terrible some are worse.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by tpia1: 4:08am On Dec 06, 2012
i didnt watch the video, but men, do not turn into murderers because of what you read on nl.

do the crime, then do the time.
Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by tpia1: 4:11am On Dec 06, 2012
Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 06, 2012
lol.

men AND women are terrible @ times.
Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by Chinwem(f): 4:37am On Dec 06, 2012
" A happy woman is a myth......". cheesy hehehehe, not true

The guy dare not complain to her best friend the way she complained to his best friend otherwise it ll be interpreted as 'you might as well be sleeping with her'

Men are definitely from Mars and women from Venus, but we co-exist on Earth............. Hehehehe, the guy should take it easy
Re: Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 06, 2012
*Kails*:
lol.

men AND women are terrible @ times.

My dear, you have said it all. Women point fingers at men and the latter point fingers at the former. It has always been and will always be this way.

If a woman were to make a video about how complicated men are, almost all women will agree and almost all men will disagree.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady / A Nairalander's Creative Bank Themed Pre-wedding Pics / This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.