Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? (1242 Views)

How Do I Recover My Libido After This Terrible Experience / Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help / Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? by Mexzy88(m): 8:26am On Aug 02, 2014
My girlfriend just broke up with me last night. She kept telling me she was sorry and she prays I meet someone better. I really love her so much and i can't imagine life without her. But now, I have to somehow find a way to live without her. This my first time of experiencing this kinda thing and friends pls I need tips to overcome it.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? by donfemo(m): 8:31am On Aug 02, 2014
There is no way to overcome it, no one can give u a specific thing to do. The only thing to do is to live with the reality of life and time heals everything.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 02, 2014
Mexzy88: My girlfriend just broke up with me last night. She kept telling me she was sorry and she prays I meet someone better. I really love her so much and i can't imagine life without her. But now, I have to somehow find a way to live without her. This my first time of experiencing this kinda thing and friends pls I need tips to overcome it.
take heart dear.. u need to be strong.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:40am On Aug 02, 2014
Just do what I did......

Play violent video games e.g CALL OF DUTY

and remember....... eat plenty of DODO!! grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2014
ladunsky: take heart dear.. u need to be strong.

Typical female advice

*Mimics* take heart dear..you need to be strong*

I say YI-to-the-fücking-MU

*Shokis out of thread*
Re: How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? by fuckshit: 8:52am On Aug 02, 2014
hey, you're FÜCKING shi/t welcome to the world of FÜCKED up shi/t relationships grin grin
FÜCK!!! it's not going to be a FÜCKING easy thing, with FÜCKING time you will FÜCKING heal & FÜCKING get over it.
you could FÜCKING help yourself thou.

just let it FÜCKING go, FÜCKING spend time with friends, FÜCKING make yourself happy,
you FÜCKING owe yourself that.
work hard, FÜCKING get busy

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? by eolalekan5(m): 9:07am On Aug 02, 2014
fuckshit: hey, you're FÜCKING shi/t welcome to the world of FÜCKED up shi/t relationships grin grin
FÜCK!!! it's not going to be a FÜCKING easy thing, with FÜCKING time you will FÜCKING heal & FÜCKING get over it.

just let it FÜCKING go, FÜCKING spend time with friends, FÜCKING make yourself happy,
you FÜCKING owe yourself that. U ar not FUCKINg serious
Re: How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Typical female advice

*Mimics* take heart dear..you need to be strong*

I say YI-to-the-fücking-MU

*Shokis out of thread*
Looooooooool. . Abi na.. words of encouragement. Shey u wan make he dey waste hin time? When they are plenty fishes in the ocean! !!
Re: How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2014
Shit happens... Life goes on dude.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2014
ladunsky: Looooooooool. . Abi na.. words of encouragement. Shey u wan make he dey waste hin time? When they are plenty fishes in the ocean! !!

Well some of us don't want fishes, we want Marmaids..
Re: How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 02, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Well some of us don't want fishes, we want Marmaids..
the grown up version of fish is mermaid. .. loooool grin
Re: How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? by Mexzy88(m): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2014
donfemo: There is no way to overcome it, no one can give u a specific thing to do. The only thing to do is to live with the reality of life and time heals everything.
Tanx. I jusx wish tym cud jux fly.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? by Mexzy88(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2014
ladunsky: take heart dear.. u need to be strong.
Tanx my dear. I will try my best.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? by Mexzy88(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2014
fuckshit: hey, you're FÜCKING shi/t welcome to the world of FÜCKED up shi/t relationships grin grin

you FÜCKING owe yourself that.
Tanx for ur advice and for making me smile.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? by nationwide24: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
Mexzy88: My girlfriend just broke up with me last night. She kept telling me she was sorry and she prays I meet someone better. I really love her so much and i can't imagine life without her. But now, I have to somehow find a way to live without her. This my first time of experiencing this kinda thing and friends pls I need tips to overcome it.
Were you born with her? Were you not alone and alive before you met her? What makes you think that you cannot live happilu without her? No offence. What people call heartbreak is simply feeling of dejection secondary to rejection. She has rejected you and you cannot change that. My advice: Stay away from her, don't call her,engage in meaningful activities like sports and church activities, don't go into any relationship soon. Give it time and you will come out a better person. Remember your life and happiness do not depend on anyone but YOU. Goodluck.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hmmm guess you are still very young...
For adults whose heart was once shattered, battered, bruised, stabbed countlessy we nolonger feel pain whatsoever.
If it works it works... If not life goes on
Re: How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? by Liability(m): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
donfemo: There is no way to overcome it, no one can give u a specific thing to do. The only thing to do is to live with the reality of life and time heals everything.
sounds like you are speaking from experience.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
U wana get over it ?...then get another one to cure the heartbreak sickness
Note: even if nah midnite runs
Re: How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
Heartbreak last as long as we allow it to .....and psychologists say to get over sometin in life is to get another...
Bro I hope enuf has been said..see you @ the club
Re: How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
ladunsky: the grown up version of fish is mermaid. .. loooool grin

BIG LIE!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? by gsalvatore: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
All lives end. All hearts broken.
Caring is not an Advantage.

Got that?

Man Up my Child.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? by laplace12(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
Which can yeye heartbreak be that where the breaker come dey apologize

See, guy we read heartbreak story here everyday, so we can't feel your pain sad
Re: How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? by Mexzy88(m): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
laplace12:
Which can yeye heartbreak be that where the breaker come dey apologize

See, guy we read heartbreak story here everyday, so we can't feel your pain sad
I just needed someone to talk to not for people to pity me. I never wronged and she acknowledged that.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Terrible Heart Break? by Mexzy88(m): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
Mexzy88:
I just needed someone to talk to not for people to pity me. I never wronged her and she acknowledged that.

(1) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken, Alsoaccused Of Adultery / Is It Rude To Ask A Women How Old She Is? / Humor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.