Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Why Do They Keep Coming Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do They Keep Coming Back? (950 Views)

Why Does He Keep Coming Back? / Why Do They Keep Coming Back? / My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by Derin007: 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2008
There has bin this funny but true trend
You meet a guy, u guys start dating and its just like he can't live without u as he is just all over you.You guys talk about virtually about everything and anything under the sun.Meanwhile during the course of getting to know each other, you have made this one thing clear: NO SEX UNTIL AFTER MARRIAGE! and he doesnt object neither does he bhave as if he can't just cope with that.
Months into your relationship, he starts bringing up the issue and it gradually becomes an issue and a soource of misunderstanding.Then when ure not yielding, he starts dating someone else.When u find out, you can't stand it and u guys decides to talk about in and in the process u both willingly decide to go your separate ways.Of course he is too willing to call it off.Obviously,he continueS with this his new found love.
Surprisingly,few months after uve both decided to call it over, he starts calling and he wants to come back into your life.
Trust me, i REFUSE but he never seem to give up, even till tomorrow.
The truth is why do they keep wanting to come back after treating me the way they have done?
Dont be suprised that this has happenen with two guys in a row and it has been almost the same story all through trust me.
PLS WHAT DO You ALL THINK?
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by babycool(f): 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2008
Just as you said, it happens all the time, i guess guys will always be that way. wink
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by Eclairs: 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2008
babycool:

Just as you said, it happens all the time, i guess guys will always be that way. wink

It works both ways. Lets not hide from the truth. Some girls are like tht as well.

@ posta

Stand ur ground. I dey your back but then, some people deserves a second chance. Gs it depends on whether they've got the RRR factor. RESPECTFUL, RESPONSIBLE AND RELIABLE. If they lacks these, then, call the police on them.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by iice(f): 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2008
Waiting for 2 more threads of this that will be opened grin grin
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by squirrel20(f): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2008
Eclairs:

It works both ways. Lets not hide from the truth. Some girls are like that as well.

@ posta

Stand your ground. I dey your back but then, some people deserves a second chance. Gs it depends on whether they've got the RRR factor. RESPECTFUL, RESPONSIBLE AND RELIABLE. If they lacks these, then, call the police on them.

you are right to say it works both ways but obviously they won't continue going after you for long again. once you tell the you are not interested, trust me after a while you won't even hear from them again.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by squirrel20(f): 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2008
if you don't want to be with him, just stand your ground and tell him you are not interested any longer.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by omena555(f): 8:57am On Feb 14, 2008
thats a man for u!
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by Busta(f): 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2008
take him back and he'll treat u worse than that!
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by tommyex(m): 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2008
hmmm. . How do i put it now??

Ok
I feel a girl that is a virgin should date a guy that hasnt had sex before and they can build from there.Cos trust me its not gonna be easy 4 a guy that has been there to be faithful even if he loves her.

So take ur time and get the right guy for u
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by Eclairs: 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2008
Busta:

take him back and he'll treat u worse than that!

Speakin from experience I gs. Thts a very strong possibilty.

tommyex:

hmmm. . How do i put it now??

Ok
I feel a girl that is a virgin should date a guy that hasnt had sex before and they can build from there.Cos trust me its not going to be easy 4 a guy that has been there to be faithful even if he loves her.

So take your time and get the right guy for u

Another nice point but again, it comes down to the RRR factor. RESPECTFUL, RESPONSIBLE AND RELIABLE.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by Busta(f): 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2008
Eclairs:

Speakin from experience I gs. Thts a very strong possibilty.

Maybe, Maybe not
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by Eclairs: 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2008
squirrel20:

if you don't want to be with him, just stand your ground and tell him you are not interested any longer.

Not as easy as u fink especially when the feelings arent lost. Apz the posta is sick and tired of the blokes, and is interested in knwin why they kip comin bck. It comes dwn to virtue. Good fins are alwz hard to find and tht may explain why we struggle to come to terms with breakup if our partner is got the RRR factor. RESEPCTFUL, RESPONSIBLE AND RELIABLE. Thts the key.

@posta. credit to u. I guess they only comin back bcs u'r tht good. I mean bta thn the others they'v met. U sure wont be single for too long.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by Eclairs: 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2008
Busta:

Maybe, Maybe not
which eva. strong point al the same.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Girl Go Deaf After Long Passionate Kiss / Girls Answer: Guys with Big or Little Butts / Real Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.