Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

What Will Your Reaction Be If Your Ex- Sends U A Txt Msg Of Her Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Your Reaction Be If Your Ex- Sends U A Txt Msg Of Her Wedding? (715 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / Wat Do U Do Wen Ur Ex's Husband Or Boyfriend Sends U A Friend Request On Fb? / If Someone Sends U This Message On Facebook, Will U Do It? To Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Your Reaction Be If Your Ex- Sends U A Txt Msg Of Her Wedding? by dtemidare: 9:38am On Dec 06, 2012
Felleas just wanted to know what your reactions will be if you came back from work as you were to prepare dinner you hear a bipping sound of a text message and you read, your Ex telling about his/ her wedding date and venue. what will your reaction (s) be? As for me only God knows how i feel, i feel so terrible.
Re: What Will Your Reaction Be If Your Ex- Sends U A Txt Msg Of Her Wedding? by mrkels(m): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2012
Ex right? I wouldn't feel bad, I mean y would I?
Truth is old flames are like old task returns, and one should never ever get to relent in life, so since he/she is already an ex, then its a good thing they are moving on.
If I do, I ll reply with a congratulatory text and if am chanced I ll attend the wedding.

Btw...FTC cheesy
Re: What Will Your Reaction Be If Your Ex- Sends U A Txt Msg Of Her Wedding? by 9icetoo(m): 10:05am On Dec 06, 2012
Unless you have an unfinished business with the said ex, u should be happy for the ex. By the term ex, u meant u two have broken up and have gone separate ways. Send the ex a message of conratulobia. GBAM
Re: What Will Your Reaction Be If Your Ex- Sends U A Txt Msg Of Her Wedding? by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2012
Nna eh! Why would u feel terrible that ur ex is tying the nuptial knot? He/she is past tense and whatever happens to her shouldn't cause you worries.unless,u are envious she has moved on and u are still lagging behind in old memories of her.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Remember Your Dad For / What Is It Like 4 U 2 Date Or Be In A Relationship Wit Som1 Much Younger Than U? / Cheating In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.