Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke (13044 Views)

Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look / See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / 53 Pictures, 53 Nigerians And Nigeria @ 53...happy 53rd Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by toskut(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
God punish her.
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Ayeezy20(m): 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2012
Who cares she more of negative than positive to me dough.
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by cardoso111(m): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
HBD Make the oil sector better than when you came in
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Teejayphillip(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
Api bornday 2 her beebe....

Make e no b as if say,we read we no post anyfin... Make she manage d wish..

If she perform well nextyear,we go celebrate am and if not let GOD'S will b done
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by eggheaders(m): 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
Diezani Alison-Madueke's 52 today. If you’re looking
for a gift for her, you cannot go wrong with 50 Shades
of Gray. She'll need it in jail.big eyed gej mistress.

1 Like

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Parnassuss(m): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2012
FUUUU..u ma'am
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by franchizy(m): 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
Happy Birthday mummy. We nairalanders and Nigerians as a whole rejoice wit you for your achiements and reforms in the petroleum sector. We wish you long life, prosperity and many more returns.
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2012
Happy birthday my Lady. I don't really care about your job. Just wish to have her for an hour so I ravish her. Kai!!!!! Would love to throw a Bleep at her.
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by eche80(m): 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2012
Butt licking is a career in Nigeria. sad

4 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Jalal(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hapi baidae froggy eyez, we gonna pop krude oyel!

1 Like

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by eggheaders(m): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2012
franchizy: Happy Birthday mummy. We nairalanders and Nigerians as a whole rejoice wit you for your achiements and reforms in the petroleum sector. We wish you long life, prosperity and many more returns.

are you sure you ain't sick upstairs. if you wanna lick butt as your profession why include nlders and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by tatosh: 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
Happy Birthday biiattch
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by ypzilanti: 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
I'm waiting for a group of unidentified 'well wishers' to buy her a private jet as birthday present with GEJ presiding the ceremony.
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by omenziate(m): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
I wish her d same thing tin she is doing to the oil sector.

1 Like

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Caseless: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
Whaaaaaaaat! What is good about that looter of a woman that i will give her 'happy birthday' wishes? Make she go fhuck herself with her fhucking birthday...i dont care
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by hardbody: 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
SEEN.
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
Happy Birthday Madam minister. Wishing you the best of years on earth.
I read somewhere that you said we're to blame for the scarcity. I want to tell you that we're not to blame, and please talk to us with sense. I'm surprised to read here that you're 52. I'd hoped before opening this thread that you were 39, so this your 40th year you'll get sense, seeing as a fool at 40(you know the rest). Alas, its 12 years too late. I can only hope that it won't be too late before a revolution takes place and your pat a$$ is swept off that seat.

Really, it didn't occur to you to put measures in place while sanitizing your sector? The way you public servants address the public is really amazing, even belittling. You're not to be blamed, seeing as your family has been in government since the first republic. You won't know how it feels to be late for work, or to have no fuel to take a dying child to the hospital, or to suffocate while queueing at night.

I have but one wish for you on this day.

May God grant you wisdom, and with it, understanding o what to DO and SAY.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by razznaija(f): 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
franchizy: Happy Birthday mummy. We nairalanders and Nigerians as a whole rejoice wit you for your achiements and reforms in the petroleum sector. We wish you long life, prosperity and many more returns.

Why the heJJ are you licking her arse?
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Elseductive: 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
How does this affect petrol circulation in 9ja?! Does it even has effect on the price of G.a.r.r.i....
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by razznaija(f): 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
Who actually cares if her birthday is today?
why should i give a rats arce about her birthday?
Its not like she actually doing her job. I pray that what she's doing to the oil sector befalls her x3 In Jesus name......amen.
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by 4Play(m): 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
I wish she tenders her resignation immediately and returns her loot. Her retention of her post epitomises GEJ's incompetence.
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by miteolu(m): 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2012

You dey eat from dis criminal. speak for your belly and not nairalanders. Bolo

1 Like

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Leadn(m): 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
Happy death year wh.ore undecided

1 Like

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by franchizy(m): 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2012
razznaija:

Why the heJJ are you licking her arse?

Nobody can ever satisfy Nigerians. We know the truth that the minister is the best performing minister cos of the many reforms she has brought in the industry thus creating employment and generating revenues for the FG. Why are we insulting her rather than rejoice wit her
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Emmy3(m): 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
Nuezha:
What are you saying?
Im saying dat she is better than GEJ and Sanusi
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Emmy3(m): 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2012
abinibility: wat foolish contributn she dey contribute,r dey nt d one killin us in diz country
You are on point.
But note that she is accountable to the president.
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Emmy3(m): 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
tunapawizzy:
u dey madt.....i repeat u dey kraze...weytin u mean by WE NIGERIANS...u go tok say ''ME @Em-my''
"WE NIGERIANS" as used in my post are all and sundry who believe in the bright future of Nigeria
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by playahP(m): 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
I wish her and her family death for all the pain she has caused nigerians!
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Shenez: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hapi birthday.

Subsidy bitter when would it end?
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by detreasuredone: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
Happy Birthday the strongest woman in the oil sector, I love ma'am
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by ichidodo: 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
she can come and kiss my black igbo azz.
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Boboedom: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
Happy birthday, madam minister. We pray wisdom and courage for you to do the right things no matter what.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PENGASSAN Shuts Down PPPRA Offices Over Appointment Issues (Photo) / Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. / Nigeria Fully Capable Of Dealing With Banditry, Terrorism - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.