Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke (13038 Views)

Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look / See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / 53 Pictures, 53 Nigerians And Nigeria @ 53...happy 53rd Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Demdem(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
Happy Birthday Crook.

5 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by prettyboi1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
Happy birthday madam. I wish you exactly what (all the most likely terrible things) you contribute to Nigeria as a part of government.
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by miteolu(m): 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
More criminal birthday in EFCC custody.

1 Like

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by banki(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2012
happy birthday as i write you madam reformer, i write from the filling station so its kinda hard to believe your praise singers....

3 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by 1forall: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
I should wish one of the principalities holding over 100 million people in the bondage of poverty and suffering a happy birthday shocked

Just yesterday she was quoted as saying:
"We cannot eat our cakes and have it. We cannot keep calling out for transparency and accountability and pointing at corruption if we are not prepared to bear some of the hardship that will obviously come when you are trying to clean up a sector"

Now imagine that. I refuse to celebrate ineptitude and thievery.

3 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by nagoma(m): 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
akpomeme:

What is wrong in creating something to wish someone a happy birthday.. why are you beefing. for your information I am not a butt licker. I am aware of what the issues are and because of how sensitive her job is, people will fight her when they dont get what they want.

Needless to say that she has been the longest on that sit. There must be something she is doing right for people to be fighting her and for Mr. President to allow her on the job.

I don't blame you for licking her butt. Others are allowed to do that, may be that is what she is doing right and the secret for her long stay despite the impunity and corruption she represents.

1 Like

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Nuezha(m): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
Em-my:

don't tell me you dislike her person and her contributions to the Nigeria oil sector, though she is performing below average and close to failing.
I think she is better than most who have held d office.
What are you saying?
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
sychopants incorporated...

1 Like

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by vocalprince(m): 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2012
madam HBD! If it makes any difference in ur looting strategies. But do consider me in ur list of PSM. winkmadam HBD! If it makes any difference in ur looting strategies. But do consider me in ur list of PSM.
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Wsdm: 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
May God give her the wisdom to honorably resign and give chance to those that truly understands the plight of the masses.

4 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by vocalprince(m): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
wink hope you consider me in ur list of PSM! HBD if it makes a difference in ur looting stragies.
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by buJu234: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
lets call a cutlass a cutlass...

IS THS WOMAN REALLY PERFORMING...?

3 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by abinibility(m): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
Em-my:

don't tell me you dislike her person and her contributions to the Nigeria oil sector, though she is performing below average and close to failing.
I think she is better than most who have held d office.
wat foolish contributn she dey contribute,r dey nt d one killin us in diz country

2 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by 9jauk: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
wishing a bloody looter birthday wtfff is going in dat Nation.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by NovusHomo(m): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
OLE

2 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by free2ryhme: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
askor!!!!!!!
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by free2ryhme: 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
happy birthday!thief!

2 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Ozovehe65(m): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hbd to u if u have nt embezzled our money
lol

1 Like

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by abinibility(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
abinibility: wat foolish contributn she dey contribute,r dey nt d one killin us in diz country
e ba mi kigbe ole ole ole ole ole olee[color=#990000][quote author=abinibility]
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
[size=14pt]What a stup.id and ignorant thread. Since when did we start to celebrate the 'birthday' of govt ministers here on NL? Very ridiculous and backward mentality from the op. Better get a life and do something more useful to society with yourself. Which American knows or cares when Susan Rice's birthday is, or Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, much less celebrating it or wishing them ''happy birthday''. In fact some of you are just an embarrassment.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by chiswaggs: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2012
Em-my:
Happy BirthDay ma,
we Nigerians love you; though you fell short our eXpections.
May God give you the grace to move-on and be more transparent & accountable. .
More years 4 you. .
'we Nigerians'? Why not speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by chiswaggs: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
akpomeme:

What is wrong in creating something to wish someone a happy birthday.. why are you beefing. for your information I am not a butt licker. I am aware of what the issues are and because of how sensitive her job is, people will fight her when they dont get what they want.

Needless to say that she has been the longest on that sit. There must be something she is doing right for people to be fighting her and for Mr. President to allow her on the job.
y won't d president allow ha 2 stay dere when he himself is confused.

1 Like

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by isuomo: 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hmmmmm!!!!
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by tunapawizzy: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
Em-my:
Happy BirthDay ma,
we Nigerians love you; though you fell short our eXpections.
May God give you the grace to move-on and be more transparent & accountable. .
More years 4 you. .
u dey madt.....i repeat u dey kraze...weytin u mean by WE NIGERIANS...u go tok say ''ME @Em-my''

2 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by mamagee3(f): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2012
Happy Birthday!!!
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by jigawatts(m): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
TO BE FRANK, This woman fine sha, See as she fresh ........ Naija's OYEL MONEY grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by treasureboy09(m): 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
akpomeme: This Iron Lady just turned 52 today. Love her or Hate her. Drop a word and wish her something. I personally wish her long life and good health. May God grant her strenght and wisdom to chart a new cause for the Petroleum Industry.

Happy stealing long life. cheesy
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by abiki(f): 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
Never knew I would ask this but how does this affect the price of garri in the market?
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by omenka(m): 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2012
akpomeme:

Oh Yeah!!! There's definitly somthing she's doing right! Need we say it in the open?? undecided
akpomeme:

Oh Yeah!!! There's definitly somthing she's doing right! Need we say it in the open??

1 Like

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by lafuria1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2012
Happy birthday iron lady of corruption and the unknown richest black woman on the planet. wishing you what you wish for nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Elgaxton(m): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
Happy birthday pretty Honourable Minister,
I think you are the finest of all them female ministers.
God bless you!
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by lacasa: 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
ROSSIKE: [size=14pt]What a stup.id and ignorant thread. Since when did we start to celebrate the 'birthday' of govt ministers here on NL? Very ridiculous and backward mentality from the op. Better get a life and do something more useful to society with yourself. Which American knows or cares when Susan Rice's birthday is, or Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, much less celebrating it or wishing them ''happy birthday''. In fact some of you are just an embarrassment.[/size]

#Best Post on the thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'You Are The Cause Of APC Crises In Rivers' - Wike To Amaechi / Nigeria: Do We Have An Army? / Amaechi Names College After Yobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.