Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke (13037 Views)

Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look / See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / 53 Pictures, 53 Nigerians And Nigeria @ 53...happy 53rd Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by mactonnyso: 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
all d best ma . we love u !
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by ogrin(m): 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
franchizy:

Nobody can ever satisfy Nigerians. We know the truth that the minister is the best performing minister cos of the many reforms she has brought in the industry thus creating employment and generating revenues for the FG. Why are we insulting her rather than rejoice wit her

Despite many pleas being made to DAM to approve the 250 candidates list who are qualified, on national newspaper, on her fb profile, and threats from nupeng/pengassan to shut down dpr, since 2 yrs ago to sign the list already approved ny FCC,this woman u ignorantly called the best performing minister has proved stubborn and paid no attention.

1 Like

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by talk2xp: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
Fuel Scarcity: Stop Complaining And Bear Some Of The Hardship – Diezani Alison-Madueke Tells Nigeria

The public servant, whose salary and allowances is being paid for by tax payers monies, has lashed out at them for complaining about the incesant fuel scarcity.

Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke, on Wednesday in Abuja, while addressing journalists, said the demands by Nigerians for transparency and accountability coupled with the government’s determination to ensure same, was the cause of the sufferings presently experienced by Nigerians.

According to Diezani, “We cannot eat our cakes and have it. We cannot keep calling out for transparency and accountability and pointing at corruption if we are not prepared to bear some of the hardship that will obviously come when you are trying to clean up a sector.”

The minister further went on to attribute the commodity’s scarcity to the present administration’s policy of making subsidy verifications before payments are made disclosing that already, the move had started to pay off.

“The verifications were being done; payments could not be made by Finance and I think they have said that severally, but the verifications have been done; payments are now being made and like I said the queues have actually begun to go down,” she said.

This lady should learn how to address the public on national issue. I wish her what she wish Nigerians. That simple

2 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Nuezha(m): 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
banki: happy birthday as i write you madam reformer, i write from the filling station so its kinda hard to believe your praise singers....
Brother, except you are a thief by whatever means in this country, you can hardly survive.
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by binmacc(f): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
happy birthday madam...... you are my daughter's birthday mate....... she turns 4 today.......

1 Like

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by uzoexcel(m): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
it should be 'if you do not change'
GARRI (x7):
[size=35pt][b][/b][/size]
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by PastorOla1: 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
HBD and Better days ahead, Madam!
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Taywon: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2012
God Punish U. U& ur oda minister dat have hold d country into Ransom

1 Like

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by mbaemeka(m): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
I know her personally and the lady doesnt give a damn except it comes from GEJ. Her husband sef they avoid her matter like a bad habit, in his words he is a "married bachelor". I know many people that have tried to access her to no avail.Somebody here wrote something about employment (dream on!). But she has the effrontery to issue out an insurance contract for NNPC's downstream products to a yoruba man that has been handling it for years now. Did i mention that the contract last year was worth 37 million dollars. Oshi!

Make we just they manage am. The devil you know. . .

Anyways happy birthday madam I wish you long life only. You have prospered enough!

1 Like

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by maygah(f): 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
HBD mam
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by ojbaba95(m): 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
Indeed! ‎​₪☺ be bro Jona girlfriend she be. Abegi
akpomeme:

What is wrong in creating something to wish someone a happy birthday.. why are you beefing. for your information I am not a butt licker. I am aware of what the issues are and because of how sensitive her job is, people will fight her when they dont get what they want.

Needless to say that she has been the longest on that sit. There must be something she is doing right for people to be fighting her and for Mr. President to allow her on the job.
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by COOLDUN: 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
akpomeme:

Bro that is not the point... what I am saying is that you called me a butt licker then I tried explaining that feels more like me calling you an opposition because of what you wrote. All I advocated for was for you to respect the fact that I found it right in me to wish her a wonderful birthday and long life. I have done a bit of research and I am impressed by the policy pursuits of this government espcially in the Oil and Gas sector.

We all feel this way because we have fed fat from Sahara Reporters... I bet sooner or later Sahara will tell us the next person she is bleeping and that distracts as well as distort the strenght she brings on the tabel.

What are your findings in your thoroughly done research? Can we hear what made you to be convinced and impressed after your research please? I am all ears
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by COOLDUN: 12:01am On Dec 07, 2012
Happy whatever you wish to the Nigerian masses , after all Bode George was awarded the good leadership award by the future Nigeria legislooters and Sinators that are still in the universities of crimes and technologies . By their president who is studying foolishness and hopelessness, in the faculty of politincas blindness. Madam it is only people like you that still remember their birthdays in Nigeria nowadays.

If you are sleeping in swamp area of Uzoh Street in Ajegunle or Lanyinka in Amukoko, under the darkness, after eating Akara and Bread as a big Area Madam, with the mosquitoes singing happy birthday songs to you with their golden voices, your face wouldn’t have been shining like this. You and your colleagues have succeeded in eliminating the middle class status in Nigeria with your good leadership. Thank you for that.

Many Nigerians no longer remember the dates they were born, talk less of celebrating their birthdays. But today you are celebrating your service age of 52yrs. big congratulation and more grease to your elbows, which you are always using to elbow us to submission to your tales by moon light, oil and energy reforms. I have one word for you and your colleagues. The crawling of a Lion is never a sign of Cowardice, but patience. The Nigerian masses are not CAWARDS as you people mistake them to be. Lies have a short life span, while truth is ever lasting.

3 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Connoisseur(m): 1:54am On Dec 07, 2012
May happiness be as scarce as petrol in our fuel stations and triple times more expensive.
may the subsidy over your life be pulled off just when you think life couldnt be any better.
take all you can for your birthday and pass the rest onto your oga( our nemesis)

1 Like

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Telez(m): 3:52am On Dec 07, 2012
Hbd
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by madejibo: 4:22am On Dec 07, 2012
akpomeme: This Iron Lady just turned 52 today. Love her or Hate her. Drop a word and wish her something. I personally wish her long life and good health. May God grant her strenght and wisdom to chart a new cause for the Petroleum Industry.
sorry sir I don't wih her well, that's the truth because she does not wish millions of Nigerians well with her actions

1 Like

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by razznaija(f): 7:11am On Dec 07, 2012
franchizy:

Nobody can ever satisfy Nigerians. We know the truth that the minister is the best performing minister cos of the many reforms she has brought in the industry thus creating employment and generating revenues for the FG. Why are we insulting her rather than rejoice wit her

Were you typing this comment using one part of your brain or something?
Who the hejj told you that she is the best performing minister in Nigeria? If i were to Google 'best performing minister in Nigeria', her name will be nowhere to be found in any of the search results. Besides there is no 'best performing' minister in Nigeria, they are all a bunch of odes, oles, mumus
And tell me why i should celebrate with her when she is stealing my country's resources while poor people are dying of hunger everyday?
please say no to bribery and corruption, you seem like you were typing from your gut instead your heart.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by playahP(m): 7:25am On Dec 07, 2012
I wish her the most painfully slow and horrible death!

2 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by skyfall: 7:26am On Dec 07, 2012
Sad birthday in arrears, @rsehole. I wish u & your cronies the same pain & agony you put ordinary Nigerians through everyday, through your insatiable greed & corrupt ways. And when you eventually die, take all the stolen wealth into the grave. Mtchewww!

1 Like

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by okpurukata(f): 7:52am On Dec 07, 2012
Happy Birthday Madam. You too fine jooor.

For those yelling and bad bellying, how far with Hon Facrook and Otedollar. Mtshwew
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by fadatemo: 9:47am On Dec 07, 2012
happy birthday my dear minister. Go on wit ur beauty.

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by COOLDUN: 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
okpurukata: Happy Birthday Madam. You too fine jooor.

For those yelling and bad bellying, how far with Hon Facrook and Otedollar. Mtshwew

You are an opposite son/daughter of your parents, from your comment i can clearly see that you love and celebrate corruption, must all the politicians, and public office holders in Nigeria be corrupt?So you enjoy and encourage their competition in corruption right? Remember that they did not promise the Nigerians, corruption in their election campaign promises. I am very sorry for being in the same country with people like you. More regret if we are from the same tribe.
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by Leadn(m): 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
fada temo: happy birthday my dear minister. Go on wit ur beauty.

Mumuic mumu! Go fucck her naw undecided
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by ASOLAWAL(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
"NIGERIANS SHOULD LEARN TO LIVE WITH HARDSHIP" HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH AN EVIL THING WHILE YOUR OWN CHILDREN ARE SPENDING AND BURNING NIGERIAN MONEY IN THE UNITED STATES, LONDON AND SWITZERLAND AS IF THEY ARE USING TOILET PAPERS? YOU DUMPED BILLIONS OF NIGERIAN MONEY IN AN AUSTRIAN BANK. YOU WICKED SOUL.

ONE GOOD DAY GOD WILL VISIT YOU ALL IN HIS ANGER.
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by plendil: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
oyb: oya free petrol for everybody!

For ya mind. . . grin grin
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by naiko: 6:19am On Dec 08, 2012
happy birthday to who?this woman has always been like this,i have known her for almost 15yrs now when she at shell,we worked together,u just need to see her attitude at that level,she became a director sleeping with the m.d,this woman spread her legs for anything man and the husband is very aware,this woman doesn't send the Nigerian people,we still talk though,many of do adviser her but she will never listen no matter how you want her to see reasons.to cut the story she is wicked,doesn't take corrections (except from Gej o) and wants every young dicko around her.i can't wish her happy birthday o

2 Likes

Re: Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke by akpomeme(m): 8:42am On Dec 06, 2013
Happy 53rd Birthday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC To Conduct Outstanding Rivers Rerun In 2017 / Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project / Firms’ Failure To Remit 1% Profit To NYSC Fund Attracts Jail Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.