Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! - Romance (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! (85921 Views)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
timilehin007: Abeg make team sweetlemon sef dey campaign for her joor..cux dis Modella and Akwu..noise wan convince me oo..buh sweetlemon all the way
are you suffering from partial myopia? grin just kidding
vote Sweetlemon...for the grown n sexy!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by EzePromoe: 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
Honey! Pretty Sweetlemon, i know you're viewing the topic. Just give me 7 kisses, to continue. I've been shouting since morning and i need to be refreshed with the kisses of the most beautiful girl on Nairaland wink
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by kandiikane(m): 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
timilehin007: Abeg make team sweetlemon sef dey campaign for her joor..cux dis Modella and Akwu..noise wan convince me oo..buh sweetlemon all the way

Come on, sweet lemon doesn't need campaigners. She's a woman who can give you beautiful babies even if the man nor fine unlike achuks, her beauty is for her only. She has to have a handsome man to get beautiful children.

achuks nor vex, I will make it up to u.

#vote sweetlemon.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by dickhardener: 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
Achukwunet is undoubtedly, inarguably the most beautiful.. Vote for her..pls a defile character is a defiled beauty. Choose wisely
bennyraz: na Mr.seun first start am O!!! By the way, she might even be 30 sef, but her pix to some people looks babyish cheesy

sweetlemon Puleasse!!!

PS: THIS THREAD GO ENTER 100PAGES! Today Na Today!
Seun made an assumption. . . I know what I'm saying.
ayobase:

At my service?

I was voting you bebe!

I VOTE ITSMODELLA!
Always at your service sir. Thanks for voting.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Mynd44: 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
Rocktation:

Of cos, it was meant to be one. For real, you possess all the requirements to compete for that, no kidding. smiley

The contribution was more political though, as I wouldn't want our PDP chair person shoshollipopo, to make me hurt lipsrsealed
Rocky, you don't need to appologise jorh. You made you choice and a very good one.

Thank you

Vote Achukwunet!!!!!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by UjSizzle(f): 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
bennyraz: na Mr.seun first start am O!!! By the way, she might even be 30 sef, but her pix to some people looks babyish cheesy

sweetlemon Puleasse!!!

PS: THIS THREAD GO ENTER 100PAGES! Today Na Today!
to get baby face na crime?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Caseless: 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
Mynd_44:

Vote Achukwunet!!!!!!!
let's hope u do not take this campaign beyond this point....cos i can sense a hidden agenda in ur struggle to canvass votes for her.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by ayobase(m): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
caseless: u are always wellcome! Whoever wins among ur candiddates, should cry while appreciating ur efforts more than obama did before his campaign team...he called them 'the best campaign team' in the history of politics. U are the best campaign manager this forum has ever produced. It is bodly written and we all can see.

U don make me forget my beef with abiL.....no more beef!

You are caseless....no more CASE for Yah!

You are right bro!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by freakcin: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
uj_sizzle: Abil is over pretty, esp in her 5th shot; doe eyed beauty with a lovely smile.

Lemony looks good; classy, sexy, and nice shot with the gele.

Achukwunet has a child-like beauty; sweet and natural.

Modella reminds me of Yvonne Nelson smiley, you should smile more often it does wonders to ur eyes. Hot legs bwt.

Cindyrella fine baby. Love ur first pix, u're beautiful n is that dimples i see...fabulous.

Nice analysis. When do we get your vote? Vote modella btw.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
uj_sizzle:

Modella reminds me of Yvonne Nelson smiley, you should smile more often it does wonders to ur eyes. Hot legs bwt.

That's another thing I get a lot. Thanks smiley smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
If you are interested in becoming Mr Nairaland, this is for you.

www.nairaland.com/1120485
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by armadeo(m): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
dick hardener: Achukwunet is undoubtedly, inarguably the most beautiful.. Vote for her..pls a defile mannerism is a defiled beauty. Choose wisely

This guy has gathered family unto bride price tins

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Temi231(f): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
I vote itsmodella

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
Kai, na guys like me dey fire all dis babes so. Na wa ooo.
Dis sweetlemon ehnn but at the end
Achukwunet for me.

Achukwunet, it is.

Thunder fire nairaland for making me choose.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by miteolu(m): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
SWEETLEMON noni
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by UjSizzle(f): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
Eze Promoe: Honey! Pretty Sweetlemon, i know you're viewing the topic. Just give me 7 kisses, to continue. I've been shouting since morning and i need to be refreshed with the kisses of the most beautiful girl on Nairaland wink

hehehe Dreamers inc.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Naijalastborn(m): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
;DCindeyrella #winks
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
just one girl there made my heart skip
just one made me salivate
just one I'm gonna dream about this night

her name

ACHUKWUNET cool
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Caseless: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
uj_sizzle:
to get baby face na crime?
if so, BABAYFACE should have been in jail by now......
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Dawgzfada(m): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
slimyem: you like 'em slim and gorgeous..huh?? cheesy

Yeah just like someone I know , don't know why she didn't contest. She would have had my vote from beginning till the end.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by omoajiri(m): 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sweetlemon.
Sweetestlemon
Lemon to sweet.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by dickhardener: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
Achukwunet is the answer
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by ayobase(m): 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
DailyNews: Sweetlemon my nominee and candidate

Sweetlemon my nominee and candidate

I knew from the day I nominated her that she would win....what's left now is for us to proceed to Miss Nigeria abi sweetlemon grin cheesy

@shinning his eyes to see properly@@
Dailynews?
For Miss Nairaland?
He nominated?

Hmmm, I thought he doesn't..........(comment reserved)

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Mynd44: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
caseless: let's hope u do not take this campaign beyond this point....cos i can sense a hidden agenda in ur struggle to canvass votes for her.

I have an agenda alright. To make sure the right and best contestant wins

Vote Achukwunet!!!!!!!
y me: I was going to vote for Akuchukwu (she is beautiful, I love her smile and she has a nice shape as well )but sextleamon's pic are really nice
her skin tone. . . .Toh nice
her legs. . . . I like
so, she gets my vote smiley
fine girl repping fine girl, smiley its wah it is...#sweetlemon
Na wa o! I can only Imagine how much hate would be on me when i finally upload my pics for Mr.Nairaland....

Have made so many enemies in this pageantry contest!

ANYWAYS, MY Handsome face and body will blow all of you away grin

TEAM undisputed champion! Vote for Sweetlemon! If she wins, i contest for Mr.NAIRALAND!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Redmosquito(m): 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
caseless: let's hope u do not take this campaign beyond this point....cos i can sense a hidden agenda in ur struggle to canvass votes for her.

no mind the goat

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by yme1(f): 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
BoboYekini: fine girl repping fine girl, smiley its wah it is...#sweetlemon
hehehehe cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (102)

Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.