Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,283 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! - Romance (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! (86219 Views)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Caseless: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
Caracta:

awwww. What happened to you? Exile things? It's been a while. U don vote?
no, i haven't. I'm stil overseeing the proceedings. But i might vote ESSAY-MODELLA.

Who are u voting?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
afam4eva: Whoever votes for Sweetmelon(no disrespect) is a confirm ashewo. It's ladies like Achukwunet and ItsModella that we should encourage. They're beautiful and homely.

You are very stu.pid... For saying that. No offense! undecided

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by dickhardener: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
Shollypopz:
lol, I never tire but I got something up my sleeves. I just might switch team and divert voters to sweetlemon. I'm not sure yet lipsrsealed
don't be indecisive, I'm glad u r seeing what I saw
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Mynd44: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
teeo: i am voting Achukwunet
Thank you sir

Vote Achukwunet!!!!!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by fittty(m): 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
kissAchukwunet = Definition of "Fine" kiss

She's such a barbie... She's got that's gorgeous smile with a fabulous chin, Natural beauty and her skin is doppe!, plus her legs are banging....... I'm turnt up..

#TemAchukwunet
https://www.nairaland.com/achukwunet
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by vivianc(f): 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
Mynd_44: Don't vote for ladies who flash their ...........to sway you. They are not beautiful so they wanna seduce you

don't vote for those who insult you at every opportunity. That is not lady like or the character of a beauty queen

Vote Achukwunet!!!!!!!
Mynd_44: Let the dinosaurs go extinct. Let the primates gain control.

If you have been bullied, insulted or compared to poo here, it's time to fight back. Don't vote bullies

Vote Achukwunet!!!!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
freakcin:

shocked shocked shocked
Of course I need the go ahead from my girls. cool
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by djeezy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
vivian chinaza: I don tire abeg. Will come back for the result later.
Lol! Same here but have you voted for the right person? SWEETLEMON.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by timilehin007(m): 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
offshoreking: Chai Igbo girls too fineooooo. pls the voting should stop, there is only one beauty, elegant, cute, and gorgeous here and that is ( Achukwunet ) ( Achukwunet ) ( Achukwunet ) ( Achukwunet ) ( Achukwunet ) ( Achukwunet ) ( Achukwunet ) ( Achukwunet ) ( Achukwunet ) ( Achukwunet )
If na to dey vote by tribe ur hand go fall oo
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
Shollypopz:
lol, I never tire but I got something up my sleeves. I just might switch team and divert voters to sweetlemon. I'm not sure yet lipsrsealed
thats what i'm talking about! We unite dem and all the votes for sweetlemon cheesy

SK, ARE U SEEING THIS?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by freakcin: 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
lemon doesn't know what she wants, achukwu is nowhere to be seen. . . . modella all the way.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Samxiulee: 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
My humble vote..........Sweetlemon
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Afam4eva(m): 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
Vikin:

May Amadioha and Sango collabo cut off that hand that you're using to type(no offense)
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
dick hardener: don't be indecisive, I'm glad u r seeing what I saw
Please Mr. man I'm seeing nothing. I know ItsModella and she's a lovely lady! My decision/indecision is based on other reasons smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by kandiikane(m): 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
Shollypopz:

Shollypoppy, you know you want to.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by dickhardener: 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
afam4eva: Whoever votes for Sweetmelon(no disrespect) is a confirm ashewo. It's ladies like Achukwunet and ItsModella that we should encourage. They're beautiful and homely.
10 zillion likes
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
Eze Promoe:

Somebody help o. Somebody is dying of overdose kisses.

I reject it. Don't say that again. Ha! Na wetin? Oh, shyte! angry Aren't you confident?
Sure I'm confident in my own skin and that's why I haven't run anyone down. But pls look through this thread, most people are voting for their long standing friends. What hurts me the most is the way they are saying I'm showing too much flesh meanwhile achukwu has bum shorts on one pic, a mini dress on another (and did I see an uploaded video of her in bum shorts and bikini top)?? If they want to vote their frnd let them vote, but why run another down cos that
Some people don't just have conscience @ all!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
afam4eva:
May Amadioha and Sango collabo cut off that hand that you're using to type(no offense)

I won't come down to your level......

Just like I said and I repeat

Vikin:

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Mynd44: 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
Don't vote bullies who insult you, vote the real deal, a lady to the core. When she was insylted based on her age, she explained without insults

vote wisely. Vote freedom from bullying and thrash talkers

Vote Achukwunet!!!!!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Caseless: 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2012
dick hardener: incoherent bros
they are intercallated and stratified for u to understand...incoherent for weye....
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2012
Walahi.. Vivian, u dey mess up big time.. Do you know what i think? I think u're jealous of sweetlemon's body.. U have no such shape, skin, face, smile.. E.t.c come to think of it, u have yam legs tongue

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Oahray: 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
kandiikane:

Come on, sweet lemon doesn't need campaigners. She's a woman who can give you beautiful babies even if the man nor fine unlike achuks, her beauty is for her only. She has to have a handsome man to get beautiful children.

achuks nor vex, I will make it up to u.

#vote sweetlemon.
Hahahaha... Chisos! Kandiikane u r a clown!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by kandiikane(m): 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2012

SharrÀp!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by dickhardener: 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
Shollypopz:
Please Mr. man I'm seeing nothing. I know ItsModella and she's a lovely lady! My decision/indecision is based on other reasons smiley
. The f word from a peagant is a no no. there's nothing lovely in that
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Afam4eva(m): 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
Vikin:

I won't come down to your level......

Just like I said and I repeat

No be person wey get level fit come down. You're levelness. Though you can dig the ground and enter.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
I vote :
SWEETLEMON . Ella e Bonita ..

May the best Beauty win. Out!
Sweetlemon:
Sure I'm confident in my own skin and that's why I haven't run anyone down. But pls look through this thread, most people are voting for their long standing friends. What hurts me the most is the way they are saying I'm showing too much flesh meanwhile achukwu has bum shorts on one pic, a mini dress on another (and did I see an uploaded video of her in bum shorts and bikini top)?? If they want to vote their frnd let them vote, but why run another down cos that
Some people don't just have conscience @ all!

Just don't work your nerves..you contestants should learn to take a chill pill. It's a public forum, you have lots of characters here. No need to get worked up. Y'all are beautiful, don't let anyone tell you otherwise kiss
i pity whoever is counting this votes

Team Achukwunet!!!!!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by freakcin: 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
ahahaha. . . . confusion left right and centre, Team modella, we know what we want. . . . 1st prize!!! cool!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
Shyt! They just had to hide that comment! Smh! undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Caracta(f): 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
caseless: no, i haven't. I'm stil overseeing the proceedings. But i might vote ESSAY-MODELLA.

Who are u voting?
i voted for achkwunet. That girl is fine naturally. There's this innocent look in her eyes...eyes as clear as crystal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (102)

20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija / This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.