Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,309 members, 7,853,433 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! - Romance (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! (86222 Views)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
Shollypopz: @lalaosky: Thanks voting ItsModella smiley

thanks boo..i hope my vote aint late?...
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by abiL(f): 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
Crown Prince: I wan vote.

Just type "I vote for Sweetlemon" wink
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Elthugnificent(m): 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
When God made sweet lemon, he was showing off!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by kandiikane(m): 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
BoboYekini: where were we?
wey kandiii? lets nail dis shittt grin
#itsSweetlemon
grin

We are nailing it!!!

My_Time: Didnt want to particiate but I just cant help but vote SWEETLEMON... She is damn too cute.

Cute? shocked

Sweet lemon is sooooo HAWT when you touch her your fingers sizzle.
andyanders: I rest my case and this topic closed and the WINNER-----WINNER----Achukwunet-Achukwunet-Achukwune=tAchukwunet

Stop making noise Abeg, the room is crowded already! angry
dopeJemi:

Wen ur mummy or ur daddy says, "dats my littLe pet" r they insulting u?

NIGERIANS
undecided
i would have disowned them by now
Crown Prince: I wan vote.
my padi.. Sweetlemon all d way
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Oahray: 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
Can't wait for this thing to be over. I know there is one big fight ahead sha. A biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig one!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
Achukwunet is ok. Why I ain't voting for her. She's definitely going to be overweight in next couple years 1 or 2
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by fukcwitme(f): 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
Gotta say, this was a hard decision but after sleeping on it I finally made up my mind.
Achukwu is indeed a beautiful young woman with a baby face and she looks more like the girl next door but I gotta go with Sweetlemon, she is beautiful and she gots the body for modelling. Also she has put in a lot of effort in coming this far, more effort than the other contestants I presume. Anyways if this was a real pageant/beauty contest then Sweetlemon would likely be the winner.
Nonetheless, all the girls are beautiful and they're all winners in their own way. May the best bish win wink#Team Sweetlemon

My vote goes to Sweetlemon!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Odinaka00(m): 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
My baby achukwunet never emerge as d winner yet? Make una crown A̶̲̥̅♏ nah, abeg dat babe too fine, is she a nigerian by d way? Cuz she s so american
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Mynd44: 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
Oahray: short or long term?
Good question
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
El thugnificent: When God made sweet lemon, he was showing off!!!
and this is lmao cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Caracta(f): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
kandiikane:

Shattap! Atleast she looks like an adult you can carry around without the police stopping you.
kandiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by EzePromoe: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by AlterEgoTM: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
abiL: For those onlookers who haven't voted yet, do vote for Sweetlemon. Her beauty shines even in the dark wink
Are you sure about this fave undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by kandiikane(m): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
let's talk about the after-party babe

Why are you being nice to me? I suspect you oo.

People if you don't hear from me after this competition abeg direct the police to mynd.
REALITY101: Achukwunet is ok. Why I ain't voting for her. She's definitely going to be overweight in next couple years 1 or 2

I said so, they said it was a lie.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by abiL(f): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
fukcwitme :
Gotta say, this was a hard decision but after sleeping on it I finally made up my mind.
Achukwu is indeed a beautiful young woman with a baby face and she looks more like the girl next door but I gotta go with Sweetlemon, she is beautiful and she gots the body for modelling. Also she has put in a lot of effort in coming this far, more effort than the other contestants I presume. Anyways if this was a real pageant/beauty contest then Sweetlemon would likely be the winner.
Nonetheless, all the girls are beautiful and they're all winners in their own way. May the best bish win wink
#Team Sweetlemon

Can you please make it clear that you've voted for Sweetlemon. Thanks
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
REALITY101: Achukwunet is ok. Why I ain't voting for her. She's definitely going to be overweight in next couple years 1 or 2

did ur own mother look that good at 15 angry please keep quiet
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Mynd44: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
Eze Promoe: Ogugua, you gotta pull off that crown and give it to
www.nairaland.com/attachments/908384_Miss_NL_gife4ed75f9f8fa72ab904d689765ba2fe4
For where?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
fukcwitme :
Nonetheless, all the girls are beautiful and they're all winners in their own way. May the best bish win wink
#Team Sweetlemon
this is my favorite Bish grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by ypzilanti: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
I vote for achukwunet. One word. Cute.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by abiL(f): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
AlterEgo™:

Are you sure about this fave undecided

Yes I am my love kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Afam4eva(m): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
Odinaka00: My baby achukwunet never emerge as d winner yet? Make una crown A̶̲̥̅♏ nah, abeg dat babe too fine, is she a nigerian by d way? Cuz she s so american

afam4eva: O boy all the contestants are fine...

Anyways, my vote goes to Achukwunet...There's nothing i like like fresh looking [size=14pt]ajebutterish akata[/size] looking African chikalas

Btw, why's Ogugua88 not in the running?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
sandyylove:

This is Legit1

My account got banned by sexkillz!

I was sad cause you pulled out, but based on recent revelations am happy now. smiley

Sexkillz u do well o! undecided
Judges, subtract a vote from sweetlemon.

Legit1 voted her twice on an alternate account.

Sandyylove has been banned!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Beync(f): 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
fairygeh: Thanks boo wink
Fairy come o, who are you for?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by kandiikane(m): 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
Caracta:
kandiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?
Yes. smiley

Remember it's all fun and games.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by duni04(m): 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
El thugnificent: When God made sweet lemon, he was showing off!!!
That's very debatable
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Mynd44: 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
kandiikane:

Why are you being nice to me? I suspect you oo.

People if you don't hear from me after this competition abeg direct the police to mynd.

All I want is to kiss your nose nah. Let's leave this place. We know how it will end already
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by abiL(f): 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2012

Hahhahahahahhahahhahahahahaha

*tears*

grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by dopeJemi: 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Dopejemi I Love u

I Love u too sweetie grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (102)

20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija / This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.