Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. (8246 Views)

Whats Wid Guys And Boobs? / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks / Is Guinness Stout An Aphrodisiac? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Mynd44: 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2012
I am still putting my money on the egusi.
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
acidosis™:
lol.... give us feed back oga... abi you don pass on ? grin

I don't fail to laugh each time I visit NL. Lots of crazy bastards in here.
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by DonCarlos1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
You chop egusi soup, thick, no water with all its' aquatic and terrestrial embellishment.

You download one dark, rich and mortuary-cold odeku. Only you!

You had over 6hrs of graceful, all night servicing.

Now you wake up, with the lady naked by ur side, you pick up your computer and seek my opinion whether or not to sack the lady from your life.
Guy, no be your fault. Na me wey leave wetin I dey do come dey read your story.
Mtcheeeeeeeeewwwwwww.

13 Likes

Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by BlinkT(f): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
U sure say u no b chic........Y wud u go to her house in d first place...Guy shine ur eyes very well cus dis is not the 15th century
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Mynd44: 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
Don Carlos: You chop egusi soup, thick, no water with all its' aquatic and terrestrial embellishment.

You download one dark, rich and mortuary-cold odeku. Only you!

You had over 6hrs of graceful, all night servicing.

Now you wake up, with the lady naked by ur side, you pick up your computer and seek my opinion whether or not to sack the lady from your life.
Guy, no be your fault. Na me wey leave wetin I dey do come dey read your story.
Mtcheeeeeeeeewwwwwww.
E pain you like that?
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by dmcdad: 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
E pain you like that?
I wonder o
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by DisGuy: 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
Blink T: U sure say u no b chic........Y wud u go to her house in d first place...Guy shine ur eyes very well cus dis is not the 15th century

what's wrong with going to her house?
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Mynd44: 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
dmcdad:
I wonder o
Na jealousy
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by dmcdad: 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
Na jealousy
E b like say dat guy don dy dream of such opportunity buh him neva c am.. Lol
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
what is d meaning of afrodisiac
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by charlesbright(m): 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
Click http://www.facebook.com/dhopeofglory Like this page and share with at least 10 friends! Get inspired with God's word and loads of inspiring pictures!

Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Mynd44: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
dmcdad:
E b like say dat guy don dy dream of such opportunity buh him neva c am.. Lol
No mind am. Na longer throat sey worry am
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Obinoscopy(m): 1:30am On Dec 08, 2012
@OP my advice is dat u confront her. If she denies, run. If she accepts buh is not apologetuc, run. But if she accepts and is sorry for her actions, consider forgiving her.

Such girls could give u love portion or poison (if she hasn' given u d love portion already, that is grin)
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Mynd44: 5:35am On Dec 08, 2012
I think the OP is just suffering from too much food
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2012
ik121: Dias ds workin class chic v bn goin out wid lyk a month+
Ystdy i went 2 her place nd slept 4 d 1st tym. She cukd egusi soup nd pounded yam nd we ate 2geda den she brot me Big stout nd pourd it in2 a glass 4 me, i finishd d stout alone. We latr md luv. It tuk me cloz 2 30mins b4 i came cos we kept swappin positions. She came twice, i felt it nd she told me bt even afta i came i stil wntd mor nd we md luv thrice tru out las9t.
As am typin nw i cnt sleep, m havn serious headache nd my libido is veri high nd m feeln so depresd b/c i dnt knw d quantity of drugs she must hv put in my drink cos doz drugs do cause hrt attack.
My questions are:
1: Shud i confront her by askin her gently or jus ignore?
2: Why wud a gurl secretly giv a.frodisiac to sum1 she'z nt md luv to b4?

She's slpn besyd me at d moment nd m tinkin of dumpin her azz cos she myt sumday do smtn worst.
Plz ladies nd gentz i nid y'all on ds 1.
Tnx.
Signs of over feeding
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Ellylace(f): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
OMG!!! shocked Some galz aren't smiling o.. grin
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by lollarj(f): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2012
ik121: Dias ds workin class chic v bn goin out wid lyk a month+
Ystdy i went 2 her place nd slept 4 d 1st tym. She cukd egusi soup nd pounded yam nd we ate 2geda den she brot me Big stout nd pourd it in2 a glass 4 me, i finishd d stout alone. We latr md luv. It tuk me cloz 2 30mins b4 i came cos we kept swappin positions. She came twice, i felt it nd she told me bt even afta i came i stil wntd mor nd we md luv thrice tru out las9t.
As am typin nw i cnt sleep, m havn serious headache nd my libido is veri high nd m feeln so depresd b/c i dnt knw d quantity of drugs she must hv put in my drink cos doz drugs do cause hrt attack.
My questions are:
1: Shud i confront her by askin her gently or jus ignore?
2: Why wud a gurl secretly giv a.frodisiac to sum1 she'z nt md luv to b4?

She's slpn besyd me at d moment nd m tinkin of dumpin her azz cos she myt sumday do smtn worst.
Plz ladies nd gentz i nid y'all on ds 1.
Tnx.

This is what she put in your drink , its designed to last 4 days in the body. It will wear off by Monday.
If u want more pm me.

Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by gunners160(m): 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
larrymoore: If u are stil high with d drug continue d event. Make sure u injure her so dat she can realise d evil she has done, if
ahahahahah bad guy i support u.pls op injure her wit ur joystick dnt stop even if she says she is tired kip pumpin hit her harder until she won't b able 2 walk .next time she no go try ham again
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by ik121: 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2012
lollar j :

This is what she put in your drink , its designed to last 4 days in the body. It will wear off by Monday.
I haff died! And today is stil saturday. Plz do u knw of anyfin or drug dat cud wash away d toxics in my body? I'll rlly apreciate. Am jus concernd bout d syd effect wich is - hrt attack, das y sum men die untop of women nd u'd b wondrin wat killd em. Am stil veri young i dnt smoke nd i dnt do drugs.
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Mynd44: 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2012
ik121: I haff died! And today is stil saturday. Plz do u knw of anyfin or drug dat cud wash away d toxics in my body? I'll rlly apreciate. Am jus concernd bout d syd effect wich is - hrt attack, das y sum men die untop of women nd u'd b wondrin wat killd em. Am stil veri young i dnt smoke nd i dnt do drugs.
Guy go relax jorh. It will wear off by itself jorh
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by crisycent: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2012
I would want to know ur alcohol gauge...I mean how many bottles of big stout u dey fit carry for head? Plus if u rushed the drink, it is very possible that is why u didn't come early. Alcoholic beverages like stout alters ur sex performance especially when u rush the drink.....but guy it was a good Bleep, be expecting another invite.
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by glidiezel: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2012
Dis Guy: she poured the big stout in front of you! you eddiot how did she drug you?

if she drugged you then shes undermining your staying power and if she didnt you were undermining yourself

either way you be ode for concluding she drugged you! she better dump your azz before you accuse her of something more serious
D guy be real ode...he was just high
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by lolaluv1(f): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2012
Sit there eating awoof egusi and pounded yam and saying 'I haf died'.

Next time, na efo 'awon baba' she go take cook and na ***** she go wash put for your egusi.tonguegrin

You are not disciplined, sorry to say. I know someone who rejected that type of food even though she was weak with hunger.

If really this story is true, drugging your food, food that will go into YOUR tummy makes her capable of anything.
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by DonaldGenes(m): 9:30am On Dec 09, 2012
NessaFresh: I do this a lot
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaints on hearing this
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Mynd44: 9:43am On Dec 09, 2012
See what food has caused
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by dmcdad: 9:47am On Dec 09, 2012
Mynd_44: See what food has caused
Hunger no good o
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Mynd44: 10:06am On Dec 09, 2012
dmcdad:
Hunger no good o
At all. And free food and booze is more damaging
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by dmcdad: 10:38am On Dec 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
At all. And free food and booze is more damaging
Awoof dy run belle.. Na nw I believe that talk
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Mynd44: 10:42am On Dec 09, 2012
dmcdad:
Awoof dy run belle.. Na nw I believe that talk
Na now you just believe abi?
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2012
Thankfully this time was just an alomo-bitter-type thing, but for more harmful poisonous things....And these signs shall follow them who believe.....They shall take in poison and it will do them no harm.
As a Christian, I Believe this, so I fear nothing. I can eat anything in this earth after having given thanks to God for it and that settles that. To any Christian that this happens to, it is because they don't believe such things cannot harm them....so it does.
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by dmcdad: 11:34am On Dec 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
Na now you just believe abi?
Na nw o
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Mynd44: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2012
dmcdad:
Na nw o
I don know tey tey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) / Do Tribes And Cultures Matter In Love And Marriage? / I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.