Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! (8535 Views)

Jay-Z To Perform In Lagos On October 9th ( false: 2006 tour dates) / Rihanna & Chris Brown To Be Paid 1.6 Billion To Perform In Ivory Coast / Keri Hilson To Perform In Abuja On 2nd November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by RedLight1: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
yuzedo: We the Association of Rihanna-Lovers (Nigerian Chapter) promise to be-beat his face once he lands on our soil! angry undecided
lol... As if u will be close enough to shake him, let alone beat him grin
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by valencia25(m): 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2012
yuzedo: We the Association of Rihanna-Lovers (Nigerian Chapter) promise to be-beat his face once he lands on our soil! angry undecided
Biko! Abeg no threaten the guy na, shebi he dan settle with her.... Pls don't spoil my plan jor grin grin
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by dadicvila(m): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: We need T.I and Lupe Fiasco

Those are the people that represent.
thought you said your relative is his jail mate??why not tell him to pass the message across so he will come straight to Naija immediately he is released from jail
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by RedLight1: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2012
koolet: y lagos y not chris cumin 2 borno ;0
why cnt u invite him to borno urself
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
~Royal~:

If Lupe Fiasco comes to Nigeria and Performs, can you lovely Nigerian People do me a favor, Kidnap Him and Keep Him there...Please

Why now?

Do you wanna despoil him?
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
dadicvila: thought you said your relative is his jail mate??why not tell him to pass the message across so he will come straight to Naija immediately he is released from jail

Who is this one?
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by SamMilla1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
This is a recipe for hypocrisy.
Our female cyber warriors who cursed and eBashed him for beating rhinna will surely be jumping up and down to get a glimpse of him.
Btw he is not my kind of musician, someone should ressurect Tupac and send down to Lagos. Then Chris de Burgh
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by mipemi(m): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2012
WOW!!! dis is really awesome, can some1 pls post d full details....
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by Daniepris(f): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
OMG!!! Y not Kano na.
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
chinnyonwu: Since oyinbo countries no gree book am again say he be woman beater.... Na naija be him best bet
how you go take know sey nobody dey book am for show, no be village you dey. Imagine village boy wan know when person dey perform show for Yankee. C.B dey come lag na we dey run things any day any time. woooow a lot in my head now , koko concert, cool FM praise jam, now Chris wizzy.
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by Clemzy16(m): 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
Na Wetin American act see for Naija?! The williams sisters, keri hilson, Rick Ross now Chris Brown. All visited Nigeria in one year. See what Mrs folorunsho has caused. They now know that there is money in Nigeria so they're coming to collect their own share of our oil money.
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by shyna501: 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2012
adextaiwo84: When will I be d 1st to comment fo gooness sake! cry

Who Ʊ dey ask? Mumuni!
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by muumuu(m): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
I saw him in naija like 2010,dude was young then...ticket shld b frm 1millions to 10m
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
Nice one! Watching him and Neyo is the next best thing to having Michael Jackson perform live.
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2012
Daniepris: OMG!!! Y not Kano na.

^^^Hehehehe grin grin You got jokes you know? wink
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by SamMilla1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
muumuu: I saw him in naija like 2010,dude was young then...ticket shld b frm 1millions to 10m

Ouch! I was hoping the tickets will go for about N100 million per person. Its gonna be a sub standard show if it goes for 10 million. I wont come
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
life_style: Impossible, the world is suppose to end Dec 21..
lol...I was gonna say d same thing.
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
hw much is d ticket?
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by SELFWORTH: 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
Who Will go and watch That women beater?
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by pinky21(f): 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
I need a date
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by elbinmanny(m): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
life_style: Impossible, the world is suppose to end Dec 21..
Yeah the show ends at 12 mid night on the dot! Then curtain fall!!!!! End of world. Hope u are prepared?gringringringrin
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by warrikid(m): 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
So una no fit talk ticket price? Abi una dey crase??
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by Aksally(m): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
Also heard that our beloved Tonto Dikeh will be the opening act. #Poko#
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by TANTRUM: 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
well...chris brown will perform in cape town,south africa on the 19th and 20th december 2012..i already got my ticket./breezy 4eva baby!!!! http://www.capetownmagazine.com/events/Chris-Brown-Concerts-Cape-Town/2012-12-19/11_37_54678

Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by vocalprince(m): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2012
leksiding: Nice. Ist to comment
tongue one day as u go dey try first, them go cut of ur off ur bom bom. I hope u wil be happy to loose dat part 1st?
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by vocalprince(m): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
leksiding: Nice. Ist to comment
tongue one day as u go dey try to comment first, them go cut off ur bom bom. I hope u wil be happy to loose dat part 1st?
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by mdyo99: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
Nice one.I hope the gate fee will not be too much for common man to pay
GistVillage: American pop star Chris Brown is set to storm Lagos on the 22nd of December 2012 for a pre-christmas show.
On Saturday Dec22, Chris Brown will be performing live at Eko Hotel Hall in Victoria Island, Lagos.

After his Barbados tour with his girlfriend, Rihanna, he is set to fly to Nigeria for the performance of his life.

http://www./chris-brown-co

Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by TANTRUM: 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
carpe diem seize the day
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by mayours(m): 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
am sure u'll be there if u get a free ticket tongue @SELFWORTH
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by Ice4jez(m): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
Am happy dat man is not God.Chris brown beat his babe and she forgive him and even touring with him to support him.while some mumu pple cant accept dat its not their biz.sorry if he refuse to invite u when he was beg her .no matter wat u say the boy is too good.he is even coming with rihanna so all haterz should go n kiss my as.s
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by Veevy: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
Mavor: What? So they now glorify women beaters in 9ja by giving them a show? SMMFH (Shakes My Mutha Fu<king Head)

So ignorant....smh

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by Ice4jez(m): 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
SELFWORTH: Who Will go and watch That women beater?
as if u ve money to pay.n last time i check u re not rihanna sister so if she is back wit him n forgive him .wat more do u need.free ticket or abi u want me to slap u n ask u if u want more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Music As An Upcoming Artist For Free / Runtown – Energy (official Video) / VIDEO: Efe – Yeba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.