Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! (8536 Views)

Jay-Z To Perform In Lagos On October 9th ( false: 2006 tour dates) / Rihanna & Chris Brown To Be Paid 1.6 Billion To Perform In Ivory Coast / Keri Hilson To Perform In Abuja On 2nd November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by Rocktation(f): 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
You'd be surprised that the people that hate on Chris Brown, have done exactly what he did. I'm just amazed that people wouldn't get off his case any time soon. I mean, he couldn't have been the only celebrity that beat his gurl, now could he? I don't celebrate his actions, but can every one just let go, so I can move on with MY life? smiley

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by SELFWORTH: 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
mayour_s: am sure u'll be there if u get a free ticket tongue @SELFWORTH

Am not a cheap skate like u.

If you read my post you will know I don't support what I don't believe in. I don't mix with people who have no integrity .

So even if its free, i will not let my dog will attend.
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by kabaka1: 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
chinnyonwu: Since oyinbo countries no gree book am again say he be woman beater.... Na naija be him best bet

Who tell u dat? Him don perform 4 naija b4 noww
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by gxpensive(m): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmmm anoda America show again
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by razznaija(f): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
chinnyonwu: Since oyinbo countries no gree book am again say he be woman beater.... Na naija be him best bet

You're so wrong, ever since it happened he has won many wards, gone on many tours and he even made a album that became platinum.
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
Chris B,the great artiste!!!
But i thought chris and the rest believed the world will end on 21dec... Why planning for 22dec
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by tomiedatlo: 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
life_style: Impossible, the world is suppose to end Dec 21..
U b God? AsShole
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by Bbaby2020(f): 7:05am On Dec 08, 2012
life_style: Impossible, the world is suppose to end Dec 21..
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by Bbaby2020(f): 7:08am On Dec 08, 2012
[quote author=life_style]Impossible, the world is suppose to end Dec 21.. [/quote

U be God??
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by purplebrown: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2012
SELFWORTH: Who Will go and watch That women beater?
Even in SA when they heard lady gaga was coming people started protesting and saying she's a bad influence and no one will attend her shows. But just a week ago her shows in cape town and joburg were fully packed. when chris brown comes its gonna be the same story even in naija people are going to buy those tickets.
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by ochallo: 9:20am On Dec 08, 2012
Freiburger: The same guy i saw about 2 weeks ago, and was confirmed he was to perform in over 10 venues from that date. These guys got energy man.

you mean he got weed.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by yoged(m): 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: We need T.I and Lupe Fiasco

Those are the people that represent.
. Lupe wat? Lupe disco ni.... I love chris brown while T I is my man.
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by SELFWORTH: 12:46am On Dec 09, 2012
Ice4jez: as if u ve money to pay.n last time i check u re not rihanna sister so if she is back wit him n forgive him .wat more do u need.free ticket or abi u want me to slap u n ask u if u want more

.... Birds of the same feather FLOCK together! Not surprised by your comments . Hooligan supporting hooligan.
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by SELFWORTH: 12:48am On Dec 09, 2012
purplebrown: Even in SA when they heard lady gaga was coming people started protesting and saying she's a bad influence and no one will attend her shows. But just a week ago her shows in cape town and joburg were fully packed. when chris brown comes its gonna be the same story even in naija people are going to buy those tickets.

.... It's the way of the world. There will always be fools who need role models like Chris and Lady Gaga. These people also need the fools to attend their concerts so their bank account can continue to swell. They are all heading for the same place.
Re: Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
Last week's episode of my radio program laff disease on metro fm was great and interesting. This week's episode promises to be interesting. Listen, call in and join me Emmy Luke a.k.a Americana, Segun and d rest of d gang 2 have fun, talk 2 us&answer questions for a chance to win fabulous prizes every Wednesday on Laff Disease only on Metro Fm 97.7 by 5.05 pm. Don't miss out!

You can also follow me on twitter @EMMY_AMERICANA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Music As An Upcoming Artist For Free / VIDEO: Efe – Yeba / Laycon Fierce instrumental Ft Chinko Ekun & Reminisce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.