Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves (26943 Views)

An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. / VIDEO: Nigeria NSDC Commandant Makes A Fool Of Himself On National TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by seanet01: 3:46am On Dec 09, 2012
ebere1712:
Dude start it now? All you yoroslaves know how to jump up and down and make noise. Yoroslaves grin Behold your newest product. A little amala and ewedu mixed with with british made ketchup; and the result is this. A total imbec.ile. Awolowo would be very proud.
Monkey!
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 09, 2012
You guys on that Tribal Bullshit today Eh?...lol
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 09, 2012
Shout out to IlEke-IdI for spitting the Word Actualized

Shout out to Shy for posting a picture of some igbo biitch with Arms Down to her Knees! shocked

Shout out to the guy calling the next man a Monkey a Few Post Right Above Me.

Those British Really Screwed you Guys up Big Time.

Thank God my Great~Great Grand Mother was a GodDamn Slave.

Otherwise I would still be One.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by ebere1712: 4:01am On Dec 09, 2012
seanet01: Monkey!
What did you mix your own amala with? where was it made? Britain has turned mgbatis into something worse. Mgbati is bad enough with awolowo's free kpomo education as it is. I will study you and shymmex and see how low you apes have gotten grin Mgbatis are an embarrassment to metu.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 09, 2012

How come all Black and White Photos of Igbo women are of them having Vertical Arm spans with finger tips exceeding near their knees!

God Damn.

And now they running around modern Times looking like Tonto Dikeh with short azz fuqqing arms and Pisss Colored Skin Tones.

I guess that White Man had a good ole time out there in IgboLand.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by ebere1712: 4:06am On Dec 09, 2012
~Royal~:
Shout out to IlEke-IdI for spitting the Word Actualized

Shout out to Shy for posting a picture of some igbo biitch with Arms Down to her Knees! shocked

Shout out to the guy calling the next man a Monkey a Few Post Right Above Me.

Those British Really Screwed you Guys up Big Time.

Thank God my Great~Great Grand Mother was a GodDamn Slave.

Otherwise I would still be One.
Coming from a devil who claimed that jews were related to arabs. F.uc.k off from the abode of humans. That woman in the pic is prettier than any pink you can throw at us (even with all the bo.o.b jobs). Don't ever forget that you are an ugly,dirty,fa.ggy pink punk undecided
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 09, 2012
Shout out to all my White Men who Rapedd Igbo Women While her Arms Dangled Near her KneeCaps.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 09, 2012
These Biitches can Scratch my Pinky Toe while they are still standing shocked

Wtf?....LmL
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 09, 2012
^-you see that Shitt My Niqqah?

Bout to recruit some Igbo Bitches for my basketball team, i need some shot blockers and biitch who can grab a rebound...

Welcome to the Team Mrs. Ogwumike

Stand right there and raise your Arms for the Team Photo.

[img]http://redrapture.files./2007/05/p5060281edit.jpg[/img]
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 4:16am On Dec 09, 2012

Fam, why is her elbow near her Vajina?..

Com on now.

I know one thing, These Igbo Biitches better stop climbing on my Goddamn Furniture when i leave for work.

Aneka sit cho azzz down. Swinging on the damn Ceiling Fan like she lost her fhucking Mind.

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 4:22am On Dec 09, 2012
Raise ya Hand if your Tribe got Biitches in it with Arms Longer then Their Legs.

[img]http://nbcprofootballtalk.files./2012/05/image-12.jpg?w=250[/img]

Aneke, My Cat better be clean by the time i get home Biitch.

1 Like

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by ebere1712: 4:27am On Dec 09, 2012
~Royal~:
Shout out to all my White Men who Rapedd Igbo Women While her Arms Dangled Near her KneeCaps.
How can you rape a warrior. You dey craze? It was more like below. Even where you were majority, we owned your azz. How can a devil rape the jewel of CHUKWU. Why didn't your so called pink brothers come and stay in alaigbo like they did in southern Africa, mgbati land and hausa land? Amayarabo of opobo went to britain and owned you bi.t.ches. We continue to teach you demons how to behave, but like your father lucifer, you have refused to learn. Bow to CHUKWU or die like a devil.

3 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by OkparaIgbo: 5:02am On Dec 09, 2012
[b]UmuIgbo niile, ndi Chukwu gozie ri a'gozi ekele m'nu oo.!
First of all it is now clear to us all the length these Yoruba gays will go to try and create a mirage that the Igbo's are not united and infact are in aggressive unhealthy competition with each other whilst in reality, the reverse is the case smiley. I wouldn't have reacted to this thread because I didn't want the nonsensical op to feel on-top of the world with his folly, however a big shout out to chino24, ebere, sunnybobo, ak47mann e.t. all my Igbo brothers and sisters who have duly and with accurate facts put these shameless and dirty smelly pigs in their place. Please Umunne'm to avoid a repeat of these nonsense attention seeking tendencies from this Yoruba gays, we must first verify every username on here to make sure it's not been hacked into or duplicated before replying so as to minimise the attention them lot desperately want.
I still Thank Chukwu God for blessing me by making me Nwa-afor Igbo; maka if I wasn't of Igbo ancestry nwanne I for no know wetin to do ooh. Udo Umunne wink [/b]
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 09, 2012
I am not White you Moronn Lmfao!

Rotflmfao@your Father Lucifer hahahaha!
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by rickross2: 7:27am On Dec 09, 2012
Sunny_bobo: Since Eko_ile can not give a list from his state, let me help him out.

Check out the following stat. from our Oduduwa republic.

Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo: Ex convict

Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo: Ex convict

Bola Tinubu: Alleged Ex convict in the US

Olabode George: Ex convict

Donaldson Oladipo Diya (the weeping general): Ex convict

Abdulkarim Adisa: Ex convict

Tajudeen Olanrewaju: Ex convict

Tafa Balogun (former IG): Ex convict

Sunday Ehindero (former IG): In prison custody awaiting trial

Moshood K Abiola: Died in Detention!*****
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 7:35am On Dec 09, 2012
How the hell did I miss this? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Time to unleash the dragon. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ibos worshipping oyinbos after their women were raped; circa 1945. cheesy cheesy cheesy

[img]http://driwancybermuseum.files./2010/12/nigeria-britsh-soldier-arogan-pic.jpg[/img]
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 7:38am On Dec 09, 2012
Ibo women were raped by oyinbos, that's why most Ibos are light skinned. If you disagree, tell me how y'all went from having gorilla long arms to looking like other humans. cheesy cheesy cheesy

From homo erectus status pre-colonial times to homo sapiens in 1960. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where's your empire? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 7:40am On Dec 09, 2012
Ibos gathering for ibotic cannibal feast; circa 1940. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/373055_awka20_JPGf934d29c430488229049192a44708d7e
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2012
In this book, the author alluded to ibos being the most primitive in Nigeria; funny shaped skull, long arms and regular communal feasts on strangers in alaigbo by umuigbo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[img]http://igbocybershrine.files./2012/11/among-the-ibos-of-nigeria.jpg[/img]
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 7:46am On Dec 09, 2012
This was 1922, the ibo woman thought she could fly with that ish on her legs. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Muhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe, ibos of Nigeria. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[img]http://1.bp..com/_QVW98iGMXHI/SoG1l-7KBEI/AAAAAAAAJYk/_LlVpOw19vA/s400/igbo%20woman.jpg[/img]
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 7:49am On Dec 09, 2012
Ibo architecture built like a perfect abode for gorilla breeding.

GGGGGGGGGGG-unit gorilla unit. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 7:51am On Dec 09, 2012
Human heads about to be devoured by ibos. cheesy cheesy

Ask them what happened to the bodies. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/372664_Ikperikpe_ogu_jpgf6f42389c57d0152cde329be829b0d63
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 7:52am On Dec 09, 2012
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2012
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 7:56am On Dec 09, 2012
[size=14pt]Ibos, don't start what you can't finish!!

Two definitely can play that game, phuck around and get your lineage exposed, gorillas!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

GGGGGGGGGGGGGG-unit. cool[/size]
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Abagworo(m): 8:23am On Dec 09, 2012
Lol. And here's an old book about same Igbos.

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 8:26am On Dec 09, 2012
This is the book again

kindabigg: Among The Ibos Of Nigeria, GT Basden, London, Seeley, Service & Co, 1921

…The appearance of a crowd of carriers, with their spare frames, spindle-legs and cucumber
calves, often prompts the thought that the men must have recently experienced a period of famine. On the western side this is not the case. There the people are [size=18pt]shorter[/size] and are of a stocky, thick-set build. They are disposed to be [size=18pt]lazy[/size] yet they are passionate, and of a rash and fiery temperament, the result probably of an over-abundant supply of rich food……[size=18pt]The shape of the skull repeats itself with astonishing regularity[/size], this pecularity, perhaps, being accounted for by the process of moulding the shape of the head during infancy……Every town, and, incidentally, every family or household, stands by itself. There is no combination between town and town. Although speaking the same language, and in times of peace intermarrying with one another, the nearest neighbours are still regarded as strangers, e.g., the people of Onitsha and those of Opusi do not reckon themselves as of one tribe, though a distance of less than five miles separates the two towns.

pg 31-32

…Of sanitary ideas there is none, nor is there any sense of modesty as the European understands the term. As regards sanitation, however, it must be remembered that the sun is a powerful purifying agent, otherwise the conditions would, in many places, be unendurable.

Pg 33-34

Nor were these fears groundless. [size=18pt]Cannibalism, human sacrifices and other savage customs were real facts,[/size]and flourished within five miles of the outskirts of Onitsha, and no one would dare swear that the inhabitants of even that town were all entirely innocent !

pg 37
…It was in close proximity to this place that, as was well known, a cannibal feast had lately been held. Amongst our lads there was a small boy whose father had been a servant to the Niger Company. Whilst carrying a message to Obushi, the father was murdered and his body disposed of according to time-honoured custom.
On one occasion I was resting outside my hut when a man of unprepossessing appearance came along and entered into conversation. His eldest son, then a small lad, had been placed by his father in the care of a mis-sionary, in order that he might receive instruction. In the course of his remarks he solemnly asserted that it would be of great benefit to his son if he were provided with human flesh sometimes as part of his diet. He maintained that, if this were done, a proper man's spirit would develop in the lad. Towards the south, cannibal tendencies assumed a worse aspect. All that has been said hitherto relates to the prevalent custom of feasting upon captives taken in war. In the southern districts a regular traffic in human flesh was carried on. [size=18pt]Strangers were caught, or slaves purchased, with the deliberate intention of converting them into food. Human flesh was a marketable commodity, and a common article of diet.[/size] It is not long since a certain chief managed to get possession of one of his opponents against whom he had a grudge of long standing. He derived satisfaction from first lopping off the captive's ears and nose, and then flaying him alive.
The carcase was eaten and the skin converted into a drumhead. There is not a shadow of doubt that, could the history of the Ibo country be clearly traced, a host of suchlike stories would have to be recorded. I have become acquainted with many erstwhile cannibals, and quite goodnatured folk most of them are. One week-end I was staying at a town a few miles S.E. of Onitsha. My quarters were very circumscribed, the only accommodation available being a tiny thatched lean-to shed against the compound wall, usually occupied by the goats and fowls. My boys and carriers shared the limited accomodation, lying at night alongside the camp-bed. After the evening meal, we settled down for the night, long before our customary bedtime; consequently the men chattered freely. Presently I became interested in the conversation, and amongst other items of news, gathered that they had all had a share in cannibal feasts.
pg 38-40

…With the exception of those actually situated on the banks of streams, it is usual to find the villages at a distance from water ; indeed very often there is no adequate supply, the people simply dig catch-pits for the storage of surface water. In the wet season there is no lack, but in the dry months water is scarce and that stored in the pits becomes stagnant. In some districts the traveller must carry water, for he is likely to experience difficulty in obtaining any en route fit for consumption, and a bath is but an occasional luxury. Whilst travelling through such a district some years ago for three days we were denied the comfort of even a decent wash. For drinking purposes recourse can generally be had to cocoanut milk or palm wine. The former is preferable, as the natives dilute the palm wine very freely, and they are not particular whence the water for the purpose is drawn!...

pg 49

…In the choice of meat the Ibo exhibits no fads. Usually he must be content with smoked fish. Domestic animals are scarce, and are seldom killed except for sacrificial purposes or for very special feasts. When any are killed, the carcases are hacked to pieces with axes and matchets, straight through skin and bones. Not the smallest particle is wasted, even the entrails being consumed. The blood is caught and allowed to solidify. It is then cut in pieces and cooked in the same manner as the liver. Wild animals are treated likewise, of whatever species they may be, large or small, young or old, diseased or otherwise. The only part shunned is the gall-bladder, the contents of which are believed to be deadly poison, that of some animals being much more feared than others. Leopards, monkeys, dogs, snakes, lizards, anything indeed that can be called fish, flesh or fowl is acceptable to the Ibo.

1 Like

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2012
Taking on anyone and everyone, jump in the ring!
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 8:30am On Dec 09, 2012
Thank God it's Sunday. cheesy

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2012
Phucking gone mute now, mofos.

Primitive eboes of Nigeria!
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 8:36am On Dec 09, 2012
Eboe/Ibo couple cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Primitive folks

[img]http://www.africarte.it/foto-storiche/DiolaCoppia.JPG[/img]
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by adabeke12(f): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2012
BlackPikiN:

lol... how we go do na?

Make people wey wan fight do am, for now I dey wait for my Adabeke

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution / The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures / Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.