Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves (26944 Views)

An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. / VIDEO: Nigeria NSDC Commandant Makes A Fool Of Himself On National TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 09, 2012
--
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by ak47mann(m): 12:33am On Dec 09, 2012
chino24:

This picture you posted is not far from being Ibadam or Abeukuta is, because Yorubas are the people that are know for building mud houses, even up till today the streets of ondo, oyo, ogon, oshun are covered with mud houses..

If you doubt me..am gonna bust you with confirmatory pictures.. grin grin

So don't push your luck any further boy..
NO MIND THE GETO BOY
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by ebere1712: 12:36am On Dec 09, 2012
redsun: And here among the igbos they are "racializing",tribalizing and "egolizing".

Superiority means intelligence,to be creative and innovative and today africans lack thses factors,that is why the are tribal and in abject wants,including the socalled anambrans.
My man speak for yourself. We children of Chukwu are the best.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 09, 2012
---
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:37am On Dec 09, 2012
Eko Ile:

The question was, what did your forefathers do or left behind before the civil war? If you can not answer, shut your mouth.

Eko ile, this is our team from Anambra. Can you list the team from whichever state you come from;

ANAMBRA STATE

Odumegwu Ojukwu

Chinua Achebe

Emeka Anyaoku

Chimamanda Adichie

Cardinal Arinze

Philip Emeagwali

Alex Ekwueme

Dora Akunyili

Chinyelu Onwura (Labour Party MP, UK)

Chuka Umunna (Labour party MP, UK)

Charles Soludo

Oby Ezekwesili

Cosmas Maduka (Coscharis)

Cletus Ibeto

Emeka Offor

Mikel Obi

P square

Nnamdi Azikiwe

Nwafor Orizu (Nigeria's 1st senate presido)

Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu (1st African multi millionaire)

Chike Obi

Kenneth Dike (1st Nigerian VC of a university UI)

Ben Enweonwu

Pius Okigbo

Chuba Okadigbo

Jerome Udoji

Cyprian Ekwensi

Osita Osadebe

Oliver de Coque

Augustine Ilodibe (Ekene DiliChukwu)

Prof. Samuel Okoye etc
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by coogar: 12:39am On Dec 09, 2012
dayokanu:
Check the third paragraph 3rd line. Though i know Igbos lie a lot

they are always muddling with the facts - how can ojukwu be the richest nigerian in the 60s?

Sir Mobolaji Bank-Anthony was a company director whose many business connections and social standing placed him in a position of great influence, although he never involved himself in party politics.Son of Mr. Anthony Bank-Anthony of Lagos, one of the country's pioneers in business, Sir Mobolaji was born in Leopoldville (now Kinshasa ), on June 11, 1907.

After attending kindergarten schools in Calabar, Nigeria and Lagos, Sir Mobolaji went to the Methodist Boys' High School and CMS Grammar School both in Lagos, and the Ijebu-Ode Grammar School in Ijebu-Ode. He joined the posts and Telegraphs Department as a clerk in 1924, resigning eight years later to work with his father in Lagos.

Sir Mobolaji set up his own business the following year, after a business trip to Germany. 'I started as a hawker of medicine and watches', he once said . 'By the end of World War II, I found myself in a good position and started to expand.'

Within four years he had floated four enterprises- The Nigerian Marble Industries, M. de Banks Transport (road transport), M. de Banks Brothers ( general merchants ) and Boroni Prono, Nigeria (construction). At the end of 1966, Sir Mobolaji was either chairman or director of over a dozen companies. Among them were Mobil Oil Nigeria, British Insulated Callender Cables, Pressed Metal Works, the Aero Contractors Company of Nigeria and the Tourist Company of Nigeria.

Sir Mobolaji was awarded the OBE in 1958 and knighted by Queen Elizabeth II in 1962 for his public services to Nigeria. A Christian and philantrophist, Sir Mobolaji was the president of the Lagos branch of the Young Men's Christian Association.

the igbos are comparing sir louis ojukwu to this man?
seriously, people need to learn their history - i know many of them were told lies by their grandparents - ojukwu's dad was never at any point the richest nigerian. that's just a lie!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by chino24: 12:39am On Dec 09, 2012
coogar:

without any shadow of doubt, you are the ugliest thing that came out of your mother's fallopian tube.....and trust me, several things came out of there: lizards, tasmanian devils, guinea pigs, wall geckos, a rusty shaving stick and the second half of a football game!

mobolaji bank anthony was knighted in 1962. he bagged his OBE from the queen in 1958. he became a knight at a younger age than sir louise ojukwu - so go and learn your history.

look at the drivel you have written and tell me it does not epitomise a firewood background....even after giving you a profile of rich millionaires in the 60s, you still intransigently behave like a doofus. i am willing to bet your IQ is a single digit!

Maga shut up..

If your moobolaji got it before Sir Louise why did the Queen ride in Ojukwu's LIMO? and why did Nigeria so much recognize and respect Sir Louise, is simply because he played a major role economically in the Life of Nigeria as a nation. He was the founding chairman of Nigerian Stock Exchange, he was also the founding chairman of the ACB. And he was the major shareholder in this establishments. Where was your Moobolaji then or what is he called..

3 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 09, 2012
Igbo woman in 19-freaking-35(1935):

Igbos should never diss other tribes in Nigeria, period!!
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:41am On Dec 09, 2012
Chai,see venom! I am so tired!
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by chino24: 12:42am On Dec 09, 2012
@ Sunny Bobo let me re-list it. The great zik must come first

Eko ile, this is our team from Anambra. Can you list the team from whichever state you come from;

ANAMBRA STATE

Nnamdi Azikiwe (first president of the largest black nation-Nigeria)

Odumegwu Ojukwu

Chinua Achebe

Emeka Anyaoku

Chimamanda Adichie

Cardinal Arinze

Philip Emeagwali

Alex Ekwueme

Dora Akunyili

Chinyelu Onwura (Labour Party MP, UK)

Chuka Umunna (Labour party MP, UK)

Charles Soludo

Oby Ezekwesili

Cosmas Maduka (Coscharis)

Cletus Ibeto

Emeka Offor

Mikel Obi

P square

Nwafor Orizu (Nigeria's 1st senate presido)

Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu (1st African multi millionaire)

Chike Obi

Kenneth Dike (1st Nigerian VC of a university UI)

Ben Enweonwu

Pius Okigbo

Chuba Okadigbo

Jerome Udoji

Cyprian Ekwensi

Osita Osadebe

Oliver de Coque

Augustine Ilodibe (Ekene DiliChukwu)

Prof. Samuel Okoye etc
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by coogar: 12:44am On Dec 09, 2012
chino24:
Maga shut up..

If your moobolaji got it before Sir Louise why did the Queen ride in Ojukwu's LIMO? and why did Nigeria not recognize Sir Louise, is simply because he played a major role economically in the Life of Nigeria as a nation. He was the founding chairman of Nigerian Stock Exchange, he was also the founding chairman of the ACB. And he was the major shareholder in this establishments. Where was your Moobolaji then or what is he called..

you are a pasty cuntbucket!

maybe sir mobolaji wasn't in nigeria then - maybe sir louise ojukwu was closer to the queen. however, to think the queen must have ridden in the car of the richest man in nigeria is plain idiotic! i have just reeled out bank-anthony's profile up there - now explain to me how louise ojukwu could have been richer than the president/director of 12 gargantuan companies.....

2 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by chino24: 12:59am On Dec 09, 2012
coogar:

you are a pasty cuntbucket!

maybe sir mobolaji wasn't in nigeria then - maybe sir louise ojukwu was closer to the queen. however, to think the queen must have ridden in the car of the richest man in nigeria is plain idiotic! i have just reeled out bank-anthony's profile up there - now explain to me how louise ojukwu could have been richer than the president/director of 12 gargantuan companies.....

Mr man go get some sleep..

Maybe Sir Louise was close to the Queen? That was your words. Do you know what it takes to be close the English Monarch and Royal Family and for the Queen to ride in his LIMO? Mehn reason then you will know that Sir Louise was a giant colossus both in monetary terms and recognition wise.

Again you said Mobolaji maybe out of the country then..that was your word. Maybe Mobolaji was still on apprenticeship when Sir Louise was already hosting the Queen of England.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by ak47mann(m): 1:04am On Dec 09, 2012
chino24:

Maybe Sir Louise was close to the Queen? That was your words. Do you know what it takes to be close the English Monarch and Royal Family and for the Queen to ride in his LIMO? Mehn reason then you will know that Sir Louise was a giant colossus both in monetary terms and recognition wise.

Again you said Mobolaji maybe out of the country then..that was your word. Maybe Mobolaji was still on apprenticeship when Sir Louise was already hosting the Queen of England.. grin grin
CLAPPING FOR YOU MATE cool the thing is that they are not making any point,as i said B4, "SIR" IN ENGLAND IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY IF U CANT SHOW US WHY OTHERS DIDN'T GET ROYAL KNIGHTHOOD? WHY STRESSING, IS SIMPLE QUESTION cool
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by ak47mann(m): 1:04am On Dec 09, 2012
chino24:

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by coogar: 1:05am On Dec 09, 2012
chino24:

i said maybe sir louise was closer to the queen....emphasis on the word "closer". sir mobolaji bagged his OBE before independence....it's the queen that awards the OBE so she must have also known sir mobolaji!

maybe, maybe not!
all i know is sir louise ojukwu was never the richest nigerian in the 60s! not even close. he might have been more famous internationally - but as per riches, forget it! dantata and sir mobolaji would employ sir louise as their butler and pay him wages!

2 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:06am On Dec 09, 2012
Since Eko_ile can not give a list from his state, let me help him out.

Check out the following stat. from our Oduduwa republic.

Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo: Ex convict

Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo: Ex convict

Bola Tinubu: Alleged Ex convict in the US

Olabode George: Ex convict

Donaldson Oladipo Diya (the weeping general): Ex convict

Abdulkarim Adisa: Ex convict

Tajudeen Olanrewaju: Ex convict

Tafa Balogun (former IG): Ex convict

Sunday Ehindero (former IG): In prison custody awaiting trial

Moshood K Abiola: Died in Detention!*****

9 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by chino24: 1:12am On Dec 09, 2012
coogar:

i said maybe sir louise was closer to the queen....emphasis on the word "closer". sir mobolaji bagged his OBE before independence....it's the queen that awards the OBE so she must have also known sir mobolaji!

maybe, maybe not!
all i know is sir louise ojukwu was never the richest nigerian in the 60s! not even close. he might have been more famous internationally - but as per riches, forget it! dantata and sir mobolaji would employ sir louise as their butler and pay him wages!

You are still talking gibberish..

Where was your mobolaji and dantata when the Queen visited Nigeria? Maybe they were lepers that they could not come anywhere close, they were still in the gutter when matters of state are being discussed. But Sir Louise was busy riding with the Queen in his LIMO.

I ask again if those fools you mentioned were that rich and powerful why didn't there names appear in any sentence regarding the visit of the Queen? Or maybe they were still at ojuelegba bridge picking pocket.. grin grin
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 09, 2012
Apes. Oily Apes that's all i see on this thread
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 09, 2012
Yoruba = Dirty & Smelly
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by ak47mann(m): 1:22am On Dec 09, 2012
CHINO PICKING POCKET KWA? OHHH LAGOS UNDER BRIDGE grin grin
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by coogar: 1:24am On Dec 09, 2012
chino24:
You are still talking gibberish..

Where was your mobolaji and dantata when the Queen visited Nigeria? Maybe they were lepers that they could not come anywhere close, they were still in the gutter when matters of state are being discussed. But Sir Louise was busy riding with the Queen in his LIMO.

you have the brain capacity of the pubic louse running amok in your pubes.
can you not read the profile of sir mobolaji? a man that became self-made shortly after the second world war in the mid-40s.

I ask again if those fools you mentioned were that rich and powerful why didn't there names appear in any sentence regarding the visit of the Queen? Or maybe they were still at ojuelegba bridge picking pocket.. grin grin

why should their names appear?
chief odutola had a vehicle then(vintage rolls royce) that could buy the entire collection of sir louise ojukwu's automobiles. i am sure you know the facts but you are just saving face with your vacuous arguments - as long as you have grabbed the message, i am fine. you can continue to troll till you are blue in the face.......

3 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by chino24: 1:25am On Dec 09, 2012
ak47mann: CHINO PICKING POCKET KWA? OHHH LAGOS UNDER BRIDGE grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nwanne mu ..you know say an average Yoruba man is an area-boy and a pick pocket.. grin grin
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by miqos02(m): 1:25am On Dec 09, 2012
This thread still made 9pages despite allegations and denials surrounding the OP. Why why why
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 09, 2012
I think the best thing to do to some of you freshie cu.nts in the UK(I know some of your brothers here are also as tribalistic as most of you on nl) is to catch you slipping with the same vitriol some of you post on here against Yoruba people and give you the same treatment we used to give the crazy Jamaicans who used to chat shyte about Africans back in the day... Jamicans used to get knocked out with broken jaws, however, you lot will get that treatment with some extras... You'll get knocked out cold with broken jaws + your heads and mouths will also get stamped on... grin

Watch out before you become a victim - and make sure you tell your brothers!! cool
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by chino24: 1:29am On Dec 09, 2012
coogar:

you have the brain capacity of the pubic louse running amok in your pubes.
can you not read the profile of sir mobolaji? a man that became self-made shortly after the second world war in the mid-40s.

why should their names appear?
chief odutola had a vehicle then(vintage rolls royce) that could buy the entire collection of sir louise ojukwu's automobiles. i am sure you know the facts but you are just saving face with your vacuous arguments - as long as you have grabbed the message, i am fine. you can continue to troll till you are blue in the face.......

Have you taken your drugs this evening..?

So FG left the so called 'vintage rolls royce' and went for Ojukwu's LIMO..? You are really sick in the head. If dantata and mobolaji were able to eat 3 square meal at that time then, they would have been able to come close, at least watch Sir Louise and the Queen as they cruise around town.. grin grin

Ofcos we all know that LIMO is the king of machines.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by ak47mann(m): 1:34am On Dec 09, 2012
BUT IT WAS ROLLS ROYCE SIR LOUIS LENDED TO NIGERIA FOR QUEENS VISIT NOT LIMO
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by chino24: 1:36am On Dec 09, 2012
ak47mann: BUT IT WAS ROLLS ROYCE SIR LOUIS LENDED TO NIGERIA FOR QUEENS VISIT NOT LIMO

Yea..thanks for the correction. Nwanne
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by EkoIle1: 2:15am On Dec 09, 2012
So ojuku inside rolls back in the 16th century is the new ibo chest beating in 2012. Where is your ojuku and rolls today? No be ojuku's ashawo and his family won kill each other over what ever crumbs the archaic loius or what ever the fcukkkk you people call him left behind...

Btw, what's all this rubbish got to do with you losers still running to Yoruba land for? Are you kidnapping and killing each other because some loius was in some dumb azzz limousine in centuries ago?

These ibo clowns no go kill me I swear....lmao
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by EkoIle1: 2:18am On Dec 09, 2012
Sunny_bobo:

Charles Soludo

They are all low grade boy boy and errand boys...

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by nduchucks: 2:23am On Dec 09, 2012
Enemies of Nigeria's progress do not have to introduce any divide and rule mechanism against many Igbos and Yorubas. Their enmity remains in auto pilot. Shameless lot.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by ebere1712: 3:21am On Dec 09, 2012
shymexx: I don't want to do this but I'm pissed off right now!!

Imagine a prick with an handle called, rick.ross, cursing out other tribes when his ancestors were crude and uncivilised in 1921... 19-freaking-21 for crying out loud!!

Igbos in 1921:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-G6FAyV91KJI/TWA0e6SLUNI/AAAAAAAAAP4/bwB19baewSg/s1600/A%2BYoung%2BBride.png[/img]
Show me one mgbati ape that is more beautiful than that lady; even in 2012, with all the surgery. Igbos were making clothes and jewelry and machinery; even when you mgbatis were still under minority edo rule. We were getting our neighbours acculturated and teaching them how to be human. We are still doing that till today; because alot of yous still don't qualify to be called mmadu. We fought, countless times to be dissociated from stupor. We expelled the british from Nigeria. Britain had no guts to stay in alaigbo. It would have been massacre incorporated. Yet yous had the pinks flogging your obas and fulani fu.cki.ng your queens. I can't believe you id.iots. Till today you are still slaves; to both pinks and Mohammeds. An aboki laces himself with bom.bs, and you slaves go begging your masters (the british), not to include you in their list of terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by ebere1712: 3:33am On Dec 09, 2012
shymexx: I think the best thing to do to some of you freshie cu.nts in the UK(I know some of your brothers here are also as tribalistic as most of you on nl) is to catch you slipping with the same vitriol some of you post on here against Yoruba people and give you the same treatment we used to give the crazy Jamaicans who used to chat shyte about Africans back in the day... Jamicans used to get knocked out with broken jaws, however, you lot will get that treatment with some extras... You'll get knocked out cold with broken jaws + your heads and mouths will also get stamped on... grin

Watch out before you become a victim - and make sure you tell your brothers!! cool
Dude start it now? All you yoroslaves know how to jump up and down and make noise. Yoroslaves grin Behold your newest product. A little amala and ewedu mixed with with british made ketchup; and the result is this. A total imbec.ile. Awolowo would be very proud.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures / Fayemi: Amotekun Not Regional Police / Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.