Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. (17216 Views)

Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos / Nigerians And Fake Accent / Help: Nigerian Accent Is Killing My Opportunities In Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by sleekch1c(f): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
NovusHomo: Accent of what language? Igbo? Efik? Bariba? Ibibio? Yoruba? Ebira? Egun?...Bull crap!
and the award for the dumbest comment goes to......... cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
Nice to know *In Nigerian accent*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by Burger01(m): 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
gwas: Henceforth, no more unnecessary twisting of my tongue to pronounce one yeye words; I will be pronouncing 'OIL' as 'OYEL', 'VIDEO' as 'FIDEO', 'CHEW' as 'SHEW', 'SHORT' as 'SORT'.
Lol.. You guwasi (gwas) me up man...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by onuwaje(m): 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
OBSERVATION-- which crypart of the nigerian accent?? Is it the yoruba accent angry or the hausa accent lipsrsealed or the igbo accent or the akwa ibom/calabar or the warri WHICH ONE PLS cos with over 250 ethnic groups merged together to form the sexiest accent in the world den something must be wrong somewhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by JaaizTech: 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2012
You know, I clicked on this link because I thought the topic was referring to Hyundai Accent. That is a sexy car.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by blackmale1: 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
This thread showed up again!! i think i saw it earlier this year...correct me if am wrong
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by Afam4eva(m): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
black male: This thread showed up again!! i think i saw it earlier this year...correct me if am wrong
Yeah, it's old.
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by rampantlover: 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
Not wen u turn pursue into porshoeeeee. Biggest joke of da yr.
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
*removes cobweb from thread* le Bleep what were u thinkn poster, diggin up old news jus so u have a thread to create. Smh...
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by trolling(m): 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
well i've had some women who liked my soft 9ja accent, for some of them the voice just draws them closer to u,they wanna hear u talk
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
You are all busy wallowing in the euphoria of being no.5 but no one noticed the derogatory remark made in that comment. Do they mean that all we do is scam and that our accent makes our swindling smoother? I think that post is an affront to Nigerians and I demand an apology.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by slimderek(m): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ehh, Make una talk true
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by Emmyk(m): 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
Geez! @Op, this is no more news.. It's been on Nairaland since lastyear.. #walks off#
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by UNLEASHED(m): 12:08am On Dec 08, 2012
Didn't I read this crap couple of months ago? If not a year
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by sleekch1c(f): 1:05am On Dec 08, 2012
yinkaGreen: *removes cobweb from thread* le Bleep what were u thinkn poster, diggin up old news jus so u have a thread to create. Smh...

oh go suck a lemon u bitter little missus! angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by sleekch1c(f): 1:07am On Dec 08, 2012
Emmyk: Geez! @Op, this is no more news.. It's been on Nairaland since lastyear.. #walks off#

nice seeing u too....now we dnt have to be plagued by ur body odor here....walking off was an exellent decision.
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by Emmyk(m): 2:07am On Dec 08, 2012
sleekch1c:

nice seeing u too....now we dnt have to be plagued by ur body odor here....walking off was an exellent decision.
I'l take you seriously when you learn ur spellings well. Rubbish!
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by HighChief4(m): 3:43am On Dec 08, 2012
U ask yoruba babe 4 her number, u go hear "Sero Hate Sero" (080), Sis Hellevun Sis(6116), Tiri Hate Fife Sefun(3857). Das MY Hem Ti Hen (MTN) nober

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by ba7man(m): 6:16am On Dec 08, 2012
If we can use our accent to convince victims to fall for fraud calls, Imagine how useful it would be if we were to harness it in doin legit international business.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by Localamos(m): 6:22am On Dec 08, 2012
ocman: IT IS A FAT LIE

how fat? Fatter than your sense of pride?

We are hearing something that is close to goodnews about Nigeria and you want to throw it to the bush? We no go allow you.
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by Localamos(m): 6:26am On Dec 08, 2012
High_Chief: U ask yoruba babe 4 her number, u go hear "Sero Hate Sero" (080), Sis Hellevun Sis(6116), Tiri Hate Fife Sefun(3857). Das MY Hem Ti Hen (MTN) nober

loooool

That babe sounds so sexy... Until the beer clears from your eyes the next morning!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by Localamos(m): 6:30am On Dec 08, 2012
sleekch1c:

It's a nice material to lighten us up. Don't mind them.
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by Localamos(m): 6:37am On Dec 08, 2012
onuwaje: OBSERVATION-- which crypart of the nigerian accent?? Is it the yoruba accent angry or the hausa accent lipsrsealed or the igbo accent or the akwa ibom/calabar or the warri WHICH ONE PLS cos with over 250 ethnic groups merged together to form the sexiest accent in the world den something must be wrong somewhere

First of, look at the celebrities that were mentioned from Nigeria.

Sexcondly, you will find most of, if not all the nigerian dialects to have a subtle attraction. Just go watch a well scripted and professionally produced Igbo movie to confirm this. You would see a ferrocious warrior fall to his knees at the soft.y spoken Anambra accent of his lover.
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:52am On Dec 08, 2012
I think I heard abt this sometime last year. Anyways, I'm still shell shocked the Irish brogue made d top 12. Wht's so sexy abt d way they speak?! As for Naija bn on d list...I have no words
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by Smooyis(m): 7:04am On Dec 08, 2012
crazygod: Yoruba accent is the sexiest in naija
Before nko? What a really sexy and sonorous language!
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by purplebrown: 8:54am On Dec 08, 2012
undecidedBut Banky W is speaking in a American accent on that Mtv VJ search Ad I just saw
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by Oludhammie(m): 8:56am On Dec 08, 2012
crazygod: Yoruba accent is the sexiest in naija

B4 nko? U no c d examples dem give; Omotola and KSA :-D
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by DaWhiz: 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2012
Total Delusion... Where then do you rank the Brits?!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
sleekch1c:

E PAIN AM!
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by NovusHomo(m): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
sleekch1c:
and the award for the dumbest comment goes to......... cheesy cheesy

Just dazzled you with brilliance little whor^*g tart.
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by sleekch1c(f): 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
Emmyk: I'l take you seriously when you learn ur spellings well. Rubbish!

It was a typo......dumbo.
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by sleekch1c(f): 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
NovusHomo:

Just dazzled you with brilliance little whor^*g tart.

Did u have to mention the profession dat u were born in? Proud of ur heritage aint ya?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE / Customs Checks At Murtala Muhammad Airport, Lagos / US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.