Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. (17217 Views)

Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos / Nigerians And Fake Accent / Help: Nigerian Accent Is Killing My Opportunities In Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by sleekch1c(f): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
yinkaGreen:

E PAIN AM!
Shediot.
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by Emmyk(m): 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2012
sleekch1c:

It was a typo......dumbo.
seriously, you lack Manners. I feel like poking that ur extra wide nose. Smh
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2012
sleekch1c:
Shediot.

*views profile* hmmmn, i can see ur troubles. grin Take a bearHug before i tell you...... angry

human hair sells as low as N700 dese days, stop fixing darling yaki and all the synthetic-family.

and bebe, do some research work before duplicating topics/news.
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2012
sleekch1c:
Shediot.

*views profile* hmmmn, i can see ur troubles. take a bearHug before i tell you......

human hair sells as low as N700 dese days, stop fixing darling yaki and all the synthetic-family.

and bebe, do some research work before duplicating topics/news.
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by MrsChima(f): 7:38am On Aug 24, 2013
What is a Nigerian accent?

Igbo accent is different from Yoruba accent.
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by claremont(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
Nigeria is a country with over 100 ethnic groups with the major ethnic groups having their own unique accents. There is no such thing as a 'Nigerian accent', except of course you choose to single out a particular ethnic group's accent and use that as representative of 160 million people.
Re: Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. by tck2000(m): 9:36am On Aug 07, 2019
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE / Customs Checks At Murtala Muhammad Airport, Lagos / US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.