Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide (16542 Views)

Kate Osamor Elected As MP For Edmonton In Uk ( Photos) / Breaking News: Kate Middleton Delivers Baby Girl / Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by trent9002(m): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
Weak minded.
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by Egodons(m): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
sadeiyare: She didn't have to, this is so sad R.I.P
exactly
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by webizone(m): 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
donchi5050: Masonic in action

Exactly what I thought when I saw this. Thank God someone gets it!
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by webizone(m): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
Table Leg :

There we go again .... Another buffoon spazzing all over a public forum ... You must be suffering from friday madness!
I dont have a problem with english, i have a problem with dingbats like you ... So if you want war, bring it on ..... .fuc/ktard with a label and herpes on the lip!
Omo ale jatijati

I get what bandiejay was saying. No need to blast like this. You are either too serious as your own personality or he's on a different emotional level with you.
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by webizone(m): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
Table Leg :

There we go again .... Another buffoon spazzing all over a public forum ... You must be suffering from friday madness!
I dont have a problem with english, i have a problem with dingbats like you ... So if you want war, bring it on ..... .fuc/ktard with a label and herpes on the lip!
Omo ale jatijati

I get what bandiejay was saying. No need to blast like this. You are either too serious as your own personality or he's on a different emotional level from you.
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by webizone(m): 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
crisycent:

Who be this man sef? why u dey involve Mason for this issue?

Read about all about 'elite mind control' and be enlightened. Or, better still, go to a site like vigilantcitizen.com and you would see a world you never thought existed.
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
executinal: so this could need to death?
They should find out what really happened to her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s_gyIUNJrw

ROTFLMAO!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by rubii2009: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
eya. but still non of my business
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by omenka(m): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2012
mrrock: I don't get it. Did the DJs tell the nurse to die?.
My brother God bless u!
I read the writeup and re-read it to see if I missed somthing, yet I cldnt make a sense of it. I mean, what exactly was the prank about? What did they tell her?

1 Like

Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by Tenderly1(f): 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
Dem don kill her the way dem kill princess Diana lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by knockturnal(m): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
Table Leg :

Fool... It is not a prank!

What?? U sold your sense of humour for 2 cups of Garri?
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
ROTFLMAO I HAD TO LISTEN TO THIS 3 TIMES grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s_gyIUNJrw
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by dj187: 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
Isn't it astonishing how the devil can use the slightest, remotest reason to lead one to sin and death? For if the devil's tactics were easily detectable, the Bible wouldn't tell us to "Put on the whole armour of God so that you will be able to resist the devil's TRICKS". (Eph 6:11). As the mastermind of fleshly nature, the evil one can use the most unexpected, unsuspected means to lead one to temptation. Sin is sin, no matter its shape, form or size...or indeed the many reasons you may stack behind it. The poor nurse would have known better. So will you recognise, refute and reject the devil's tricks today??

May God give us His Grace!

1 Like

Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by TableLeg(m): 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2012
webizone:

I get what bandiejay was saying. No need to blast like this. You are either too serious as your own personality or he's on a different emotional level from you.
Fair enough
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by mrcali1: 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
Table Leg :

Fool... It is not a prank!

You are the fool its prank
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by executinal(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

ROTFLMAO!!!! grin grin grin grin
Anytime i get bored i will go streight to prank calls to get good laugh
listen to this very funny grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcc9GdcEr3w
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by yemivictor: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
if na Naija, those DJs would still have their jobs, most likely!
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by NEROSKY(m): 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
where
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
webizone:

leave that kid bro he is only seeking for an attention can't you see how he is barking like a Public Dog, common i have seen dozens of his type on NL

Now to you Table Leg ... Ur handle funny die ...na u get dis one

Can u pronounce good english:- read along woof,roof, loof, shoof, shoof, woof, loof, roof,poof, woof woof, hoof, woof, roof, shoof.
Test results: U r a good dog. Now stop barking.

1 Like

Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
executinal:
Anytime i get bored i will go streight to prank calls to get good laugh
listen to this very funny grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcc9GdcEr3w

ROTFLMAO!!! You can tell that that one was having a bad day grin grin grin
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by bolaino(m): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
mychaella: They set the boys at MI6 on her.
lol, I'm telling u, james bond tins, this woman was killed by the royal family, plain and simple, the queen is a cold blooded killer, I feel sorry for the unfortunate nurse.
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by olapluto(m): 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
Smells like MI6, feels like MI6, sounds like MI6. Royal insult from a bloody non royal blood, you know it won't go unpunished. The people who killed Diana surely should be investigated.
Reading the statement from the hospital board is enough for me. That was a statement written in a rush to affirm suicide, but one wonders why will suicide come after a prank call. Well done the boys at Vauxhall.
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by diomatrix: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
som1 had2pay4d@ prank. un4298ly, ds woman playd d sacrificial judas. d royal famly seems2me lyk a fetshly demonic sect! tot dey say d wyts valu life more...i now hav my doubts confamd. bad rubsh. my ears, stil on d infosphere.

1 Like

Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by calcal: 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
aminho: second at last blood on their hands wonder if nigerians can kil themslf because of disappiontment it wil be sumtin i cant say

Naija go kill him/herself because of this.
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
I think she was murdered...#justSaying
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
So it ain't a prank call afterall then?

This incident has got "strange" and "mystery" written all over it
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by vislabraye(m): 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
She had to quit living just because of a prank?
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by Wendyslim(f): 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
Hmmmm. Na Wah ooooooooo undecided
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by k10: 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
if na so dem dey commit suicide for naija, who for remain?
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by NosaHenry(m): 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
I suspect foul play in this incident, could it have been another Diana's debacle
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by pimplucious: 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
After reading this all I could see is a case of monarch programming. She is an obvious case of victim of mind control orchestrated by the royal family. they obviously dipped a finger in her brain and stir the sh..it outta it. whoever is contesting this is just ignorance. In this age of information, ignorance is not an excuse its just an option.
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by daylae(m): 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
Some people are already weary of their own lives,and they are just waiting at the edge of a cliff; they just need a little push by someone else for them to finally end it. . . .reminds me of a person that took her own life cus an hotel wouldn't discount her cus of her size.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands / US Shuts Embassy In Belarus, Asks Non-Emergency Staff To Leave Moscow / Sara Netanyahu Charged With Fraud Over Misuse Of State Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.