Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide (16544 Views)

Kate Osamor Elected As MP For Edmonton In Uk ( Photos) / Breaking News: Kate Middleton Delivers Baby Girl / Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by Olaone1: 11:34am On Dec 16, 2012
weaseloo: There you go, I instantly thought the same thing - M16 in action.
Those DJS better go into hiding or create protection for themselves because they might be next....

Exactly.

Suicide my balls undecided

They concluded she had to go. Shikena!
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by Olaone1: 11:38am On Dec 16, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Wow! This is just. . .Wow!! undecided

The woman obviously had some serious psychological issues and this was just pushed her over the edge completely. . .the poor thing. May she RIP and God give her family the fortitude to bare the loss.

Now about the DJs. . . angry angry angry

Believed it . . . . hook line and sinker, Sisi?
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by Olaone1: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2012
chaircover: I read about it today. Such a sad sad thing to happen to this nurse and I feel for her family and loved ones. I dont even think the nurse was being disciplined because it was a genuine mistake on her part and its really unfortunate that she took it so seriously.

I also feel for kate and William because this is a sad thing to happen during such a happy event.

Sad event all round sad

Bet they are laughing at this comment over bubbly.
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by Olaone1: 11:47am On Dec 16, 2012
ola_pluto: Smells like MI6, feels like MI6, sounds like MI6. Royal insult from a bloody non royal blood, you know it won't go unpunished. The people who killed Diana surely should be investigated.
Reading the statement from the hospital board is enough for me. That was a statement written in a rush to affirm suicide, but one wonders why will suicide come after a prank call. Well done the boys at Vauxhall.
Just follow comments on UK mainstream media. Every comment about M16/Royal family culpability was blocked.

They all know what happened.
Re: UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide by benjsniper33: 12:00am On Jul 25, 2013
#walks by, scratching my scrotum and sipping my Konji"
Chai!!..apalapala don't waste..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands / US Shuts Embassy In Belarus, Asks Non-Emergency Staff To Leave Moscow / Sara Netanyahu Charged With Fraud Over Misuse Of State Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.