Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

“We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors (13736 Views)

Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai / How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by nneh1(f): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
Goshen360:
They that peddle the word of God for profit should hear this loud and clear. Jesus said, "feed my sheep", NOT "feed FROM my sheep"
Goshen360
.gbam. Feed my sheep not feed from my sheep. Let them hear!
Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by mangbede: 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
dady12: to identify a real man of God is to look to their teaching,the money this man ve spend on the needing is more than the so called private jet,did this man not having money to buy a private jet?the answer is simple as he cares for the needing, not our so call political pastors that call a private jet a necessecity why the needing are dying, other pastors should emulate him tb joshua so that poverty can be eraducated from nigeria,because of jet people are calling on the federal government to be taxing churches and mosque,what a lesson from a private jet!

Even God knows dat i tried 2 understand dis statemt but i could'nt...

1 Like

Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
Tb Joshua,"where art thy accusers on Nl??"
Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by Lildav: 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2012
John_son: i don't kn y ppl take dis man serious.i had bn following his growth since 1993.he is just trying to pull himself out of scanda.oda jet pastor church give 2 d poor but dey don't anouce 2 d world like him
4k U! U talk liyk d gay reetarded infant u iz!! Try following ur slow rise,rather than followin anoda man, jobless count!
Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
yet they announce their acquisition of private jet(s)

John_son: i don't kn y ppl take dis man serious.i had bn following his growth since 1993.he is just trying to pull himself out of scanda.oda jet pastor church give 2 d poor but dey don't anouce 2 d world like him

1 Like

Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2012
atleast he is better than those who take invest and still exploits more grin grin grin grin

John_son: des children in nairaland are easy 2 decieve.u ppl tel me d work TB is doing dt make him a giver 2 d poor.he take and give back sum so dt he can take 2more.
Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by whitedove1: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
dady12: to identify a real man of God is to look to their teaching,the money this man ve spend on the needing is more than the so called private jet,did this man not having money to buy a private jet?the answer is simple as he cares for the needing, not our so call political pastors that call a private jet a necessecity why the needing are dying, other pastors should emulate him tb joshua so that poverty can be eraducated from nigeria,because of jet people are calling on the federal government to be taxing churches and mosque,what a lesson from a private jet!

LMFAO!!!Rolling On D Floor!!! Ma belle O!!!

1 Like

Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by dvinebranch(f): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]"...oda jet pastor church give 2 d poor but dey don't anouce 2 d world like him"@ john_son. Dnt knw of d other part of ur post buh d part I quoted is true. Judge nt so u won't b judged. Cos its easy to say a lot wen u nt in d position/situatn as dey.As 4me I can't wait 4judgement day- der we get to see d whole thgy on a "video reel" grin...let's work towards dat rather.
Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by samchide(m): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
Joeblis:
hahahaha guy you have been duped big time...the anoiting water is free except somebody sold it to you..if you need the anoiting water just go to the church with ur jerrycan or GP tank and fetch as you like.

For ur mind he Said Anointing Oil not water
Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by tintingz(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
Whats tha diff between him and other witch slapper, jet cruiser, miracle stunting. . .
Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sori mister,you are wrong. I've had cases when women approach a jet pastor at airports for help and was nicely turned down. A jets pastor that sme dumb people worship and hold in high esteem even more than God himself. Remember Jesus said i was hungry and u gve me food,unclad and u clothe me. He wasnt talkn bout the frivolous jet pastors who turnd church in2 a business empire,but the poor,the afflicted,the needy. Read ur bible well and stop folown jet pastor blindly. They are annointed truly but use d annointn 2 put people in2 bondage,hamarn on money than righteousness.
Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by andyanders: 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
That is God's sent to the entire world.
Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by shewanna: 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
Joeblis: hahahaha guy you have been duped big time...the anoiting water is free except somebody sold it to you..if you need the anoiting water just go to the church with ur jerrycan or GP tank and fetch as you like.

Mankand didn't say Anointing water. He said anointing OIL. Open your eyes! And besides, its true cos I have seen a bottle with a woman who also bought it for #5,000. So free the guy jor,he knows what he's saying!
Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by AKobo4urthought: 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
dady12: to identify a real man of God is to look to their teaching,the money this man ve spend on the needing is more than the so called private jet,did this man not having money to buy a private jet?the answer is simple as he cares for the needing, not our so call political pastors that call a private jet a necessecity why the needing are dying, other pastors should emulate him tb joshua so that poverty can be eraducated from nigeria,because of jet people are calling on the federal government to be taxing churches and mosque,[size=16pt]what a lesson from a private jet![/size]

LWKMD!!!!!!!!!! u are one funny person. I dnt usually laugh at people's grammatical errors, becus I myself make dem. But u my friend made me laugh.! grin grin
Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by realitychick: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
hey,,,"people of little faith",
so quick to condemn,why dont you take the lessons from his teaching and stop looking for where to throw the stones in your hand.
All i have to say,let God's name be glorified as his teachings and actions touches life.

THE LIGHT SHINETH AND DARKNESS CANNOT COMPREHEND IT.

1 Like

Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by idinc(m): 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
[quote author=@miguel] d last tym i chkd,Jesus christ is d CHURCH,n since he ws born sum 2000yrs ago,re u insinuatin u're 2000yrs+?
Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by Joeblis(m): 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
samchide:

eh he!!...is he manufacturing the anoiting oil?so you expect him to buy the anoiting oil with his money and dash you for free abi?you can even come with your anoiting oil and it will be prayed upon..beside its not neccessary you buy from the church.so get your act right

1 Like

Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by Joeblis(m): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
samchide:

Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by idinc(m): 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
mangbede: I av alot of respect 4 TB Joshua n his ministry....Aside his church, I can't go to any church i'm older than ie penticostal
d last tym i chkd,Jesus christ is d CHURCH,n since he ws born sum 2000yrs ago,r u insinuatin u re 2000yrs+?
Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by dorggito1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
I jst keep wonderin wat is happenin at this time,Every topic about men of God always end with bashin nd foolish utterances.Its very obvious that many nlanders show little or no respect 4 MoG,y nt allow God be d jugde must u guys comments on issues u knw nothin about.#just thinkin
Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by Joeblis(m): 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
she-wanna:

Mankand didn't say Anointing water. He said anointing OIL. Open your eyes! And besides, its true cos I have seen a bottle with a woman who also bought it for #5,000. So free the guy jor,he knows what he's saying!
then she has been duped...listen,when the idea of anoitng water was brought it was giving free of charge,but some nusiance element started seeling it like wise this anoiting oil..it may not be given free of charge but i doubt it is being sold 5k.
Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by idinc(m): 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
AKobo4urthought:

LWKMD!!!!!!!!!! u are one funny person. I dnt usually laugh at people's grammatical errors, becus I myself make dem. But u my friend made me laugh.! grin grin
mehn d NEEDING need 2b ERADUCATED!!! LMAO
Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by galadee(m): 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
i think this pastor deserves a jet..
Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by mekaboy(m): 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
PPLE I DONT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH WELL IN THE NIGHT, THEY SAID HE "REFUNDED", DOES THAT IMPLY THAT HE WAS COLLECTING $100 BEFORE FROM PEOPLE WHO COME FOR HEALING ?

IF THAT IS THE CASE, THEN HE IS WORSE THAT THE PRIVATE JET OWNERS, BECAUSE THEY DONT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLES SITUATIONS. PEOPLE GIVE TO THEM WILLINGLY.

JESUS NEVER COLLECTED A DIME TO HEAL ANYONE, SO IF TRULY HE COLLECTED THE MONEY HE IS REFUNDING, THEN HE IS CLEARLY OUT OF LINE WITH THE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST.
Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by omarky(m): 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
saintvc: U are black, says d pot to d kettle
How do you mean?
Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by sarutobie(m): 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
John_son: des children in nairaland are easy 2 decieve.u ppl tel me d work TB is doing dt make him a giver 2 d poor.he take and give back sum so dt he can take 2more.
Is giving to the needy exclusive only to pastors?..if everybody here on NL screaming foul about men of God do half of what they criticize them of not doing,this country will be a much better place..
Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by vandarsar(m): 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
Majorities of pots and kettles are not black scum bag in fact kettles and pots are only black in Africa retarded head. Now go back to bed and fiddle with your feeder little kid
grin cool
saintvc: U are black, says d pot to d kettle
Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by sundaybam(m): 1:23am On Dec 08, 2012
Nice. Salvation is free.
Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by Sezua(m): 2:30am On Dec 08, 2012
am sure if they give like he does....we wud all hear d gist
Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by Nobody: 3:26am On Dec 08, 2012
sarutobie:
Is giving to the needy exclusive only to pastors?..if everybody here on NL screaming foul about men of God do half of what they criticize them of not doing,this country will be a much better place..

Very simple Bro.AS MOGs,they are supposed to be an example of what Jesus is in the bible with reference to his good works towards the "Poor".Largely,the reverse is the Case.
Re: “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors by luluosas(m): 4:41am On Dec 08, 2012
And you think T.B. Joshua is announcing his 'good deeds' to the world? For the fact that these good deeds are televised and shown on tvs is just for record purpose, nothing more.
By the way, have you watched T.B. Joshua carrying bags of rice on his head and giving to the poor? You need to see HUMILITY in action.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hpw Can I Become A Pastor In Rccg? / Is It A Sacrilege To Name A Child "JESUS"? / Why Is Adeboye Seen As Spiritual Father And Why Not Kumuyi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.