Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? (4753 Views)

How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? / Dating Your Cousin: Is It Ethical? / PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by VICALUFUO(m): 12:29am On Dec 08, 2012
Please i need your advice.my cousin, am just three years older than her .The last time, i visited my aunt's house at lagos . Then later, after my aunt and her husband has gone to work. leaving three of us.me, her and their house help at home. She will come and sit beside me.As a hairy guy, she likes to touch my hairy chest and leg but i resist her by removing her hand from me cos i don't want to get in the mood. The next day she was in the kitchen washing some plates.and and i walked through the kitchen, she started asking me some sort of question, I looked at her she kissed me unexpectedly and she started to unzip me but i removed her hands off me. I told her to stop that. which she did then she walked away angrily.she is quit a beautiful and attractive girl but she is my sister.How can i do such thing to her.plz i need ur advice.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by uyiekpenm(f): 12:42am On Dec 08, 2012
Pls stay away from her. She is possessed. Don't let her lure u into such a despicable act.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by toluleke(m): 12:55am On Dec 08, 2012
Joseph did watstop askin questn
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by jhydebaba(m): 1:01am On Dec 08, 2012
See question shocked
Is there anything wrong doing it with ur sis
Ur answer to my que should answer ur stoopidity.

ki lo se eyin omo iwoyi na E sha fe fi oko yin tu ebi ka

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by ektbear: 1:11am On Dec 08, 2012
groooss
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 08, 2012
jhydebaba: See question shocked

hahahahahahahahahahha i choked on my beer
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 08, 2012
Jamb question. Bleep am na since you don‘t know. Yeye boy.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by dejust(m): 1:38am On Dec 08, 2012
Atleast, in Nigerian context, it is wrong. Therefore desist from her advances.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by tellwsdom: 1:41am On Dec 08, 2012
give me her number for counselling angry angry

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by jhydebaba(m): 1:52am On Dec 08, 2012
tellwsdom: give me her number for counselling angry angry

U wan teach her wisdom abi
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by jhydebaba(m): 1:54am On Dec 08, 2012
Βουκέφαλος: hahahahahahahahahahha i choked on my beer
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by Shugamania(f): 2:03am On Dec 08, 2012
Is this guy for real?? undecided
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by VICALUFUO(m): 2:04am On Dec 08, 2012
I asked for a simple advice.If you are here to mock me or whatsoever.please leave this page let the serious ones comment.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by RedLight1: 2:08am On Dec 08, 2012
jhydebaba: See question shocked

hahahahahahaha thats a funny one man
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by ektbear: 2:09am On Dec 08, 2012
Bros.

For one thing, if this girl ends up pregnant, the child has a much higher chance of suffering from inbreeding.

Second, there are plenty of women on the face of the earth. Why must you be interested in your cousin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by Shugamania(f): 2:19am On Dec 08, 2012
VICALUFUO :
I asked for a simple advice.If you are here to mock me or whatsoever.please leave this page let the serious ones comment.

How can you expect anyone to take this kinda thread serious? You dont need anyone's advice Op, cos you already know what's right in your heart of hearts. You shouldnt even ask.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by fukcwitme(f): 2:24am On Dec 08, 2012
Uhhh thats some nasty as-s ish! Why your cousin wana fukc you? Cant she get another niggah?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by VICALUFUO(m): 2:34am On Dec 08, 2012
@sugarmania. Some of my friends said that cousine are not closely related to someone.that 'e no mean'. So am here to know peoples view on this issue.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by Princess1982(f): 3:18am On Dec 08, 2012
I heard it all lmao! here in the US its illegal but I don't know about Nigeria but I think you know the answer to your own question that is just sick get your cousin some help and you might need some as well for even having to ask that question.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by ektbear: 4:16am On Dec 08, 2012
VICALUFUO :
@sugarmania. Some of my friends said that cousine are not closely related to someone.that 'e no mean'. So am here to know peoples view on this issue.

People have already given their opinion. So far it has been universal condemnation. So, what else are you looking for?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by rickross2: 5:17am On Dec 08, 2012
If you know its wrong why then did you come here to disturb us with your stupid question? In your heart you know its not good, yet you want someone to tell you to go ahead and do it?

Come to think of it, if its cool to phuk your cousin its also cool to phuk your own blood sister, and dont stop there, go ahead and even phuk your mother as well, dumb fuk..

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by Mynd44: 5:29am On Dec 08, 2012
I don't nelieve someone can ask this kinda question
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by adewasco2k(m): 6:42am On Dec 08, 2012
OP knows its wrong but he is interested
so he is looking for someone that will give him the go ahead command so he would not feel guilty afterward
sick world we find our self undecided
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by olatomiwa(f): 6:50am On Dec 08, 2012
Nairalanders can be very hypocritical. Nigeria is not a single tribe nation. The hausas do not forbid cousins being lovers, in fact 1st cousins do marry each other, they call it “aure gidan”. And yoruba cousins actually mess each other especially when they are young, they just hide it. The poster is just simply confused about his lust for his cousin, we can simply advise him to desist without making him feel like a fool!

5 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by Abyjah: 8:05am On Dec 08, 2012
Son, listen to the advice of a man who has seen it all. Once you do it there's no going back. You'll find it very difficult to stop. She's like that fruit in the garden of Eden that God asked man not to eat. Pssssh! Stay very far away from her.

Talking about Jesus, what would Joseph have done in this situation? Well, check Gen. 39:9 (I believe) for answer.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by VICALUFUO(m): 8:14am On Dec 08, 2012
I know why i used "is there anything wrong with being intimate with your cousin" as the subject instead of "if you are in my shoes" cos it may not intrest u to open this topic. I want to see your take on this topic. If you were me. Can you do it with your cousin?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by chronique(m): 8:23am On Dec 08, 2012
All I know is dat Jesus Christ is coming soon....
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 08, 2012
VICALUFUO :
Please i need your advice.my cousin, am just three years older than her .The last time, i visited my aunt's house at lagos . Then later, after my aunt and her husband has gone to work. leaving three of us.me, her and their house help at home. She will come and sit beside me.As a hairy guy, she likes to touch my hairy chest and leg but i resist her by removing her hand from me cos i don't want to get in the mood. The next day she was in the kitchen washing some plates.and and i walked through the kitchen, she started asking me some sort of question, I looked at her she kissed me unexpectedly and she started to unzip me but i removed her hands off me. I told her to stop that. which she did then she walked away angrily.she is quit a beautiful and attractive girl but she is my sister.How can i do such thing to her.plz i need ur advice.
i can help u out in dis situation,send me her bb pin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by UjSizzle(f): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2012
OP there's everything wrong with gettin intimate with your cousin. I don't know what's wrong with this generation at all, I've been in that situation with a male cousin(not direct tho); i gave him very serious warning and till today stay the hell away from him. Trust me that's the best you can do. Make sure you two are never alone, and avoid her as much as you can. If she wan provoke direct am go 3rd mainland bridge. You shouldn't give two fuuqs about her feelings bro, that girl is madly possessed.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by 190theclown: 9:01am On Dec 08, 2012
Shugamania: Is this guy for real?? undecided

No he's for fake
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 08, 2012
VICALUFUO :
Sharrap wetin be ur own self,u no get sense.Just take ur time oo,who knows if u havent do it b4 coming here to justify ur stupid action
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? by Shugamania(f): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2012
190-the-clown:

No he's for fake

Get off my back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? / Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] / This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.