Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] (4737 Views)

See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) / Instagram Babe Flashes Raw Boobzz In Erotic Selfie / Meet One Of D Hottest Naija Instagram Babe that almost gone unclad [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by geniushood(f): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
I think having a big behind is the new trend for girls on Ig, Above is one of the Ig celebs who goes by the name TemiTope…

Check Out More Photo Here: http://247nobs.com/2015/04/check-out-this-instagram-babe-temitope-flaunts-her-heavy-backside-see-photo/

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by Omexonomy: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
If you agree with me that the yansh is full of rotten amala and ewedu soup click like.
If you agree with me that the yansh is full of padded rags and smelling foam click share.
If you think the op is naught for posting thrash post like or share.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by temitemi1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
Temitope grin grin grin
Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by starlingbawa(m): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nothing sexy about this, I ve got to say!!!

My Opinion though...

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by countsparrow: 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gosh!!!

This is too much na...

Kilode fa!!!
Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
This one na Glo Overload shocked

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
angry

over load keh?

abi na shiit full dt tin

#YOLO
Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by Tinalex(f): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
This is the pure "Falila ketan" cool
Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by Caseless: 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
That's what wizkid describes as "bigger than Bombay".
Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by BaddX: 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
Can she take her ass to any bank and withdraw money with it?
Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
this is exactly what i need

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
BaddX:
Can she take her ass to any bank and withdraw money with it?
yes offcourse
Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by OluwaChinenyenwa: 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
Disgusting undecided
Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
All I see is a fat woman
Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by plumule(m): 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
softapple:
this is exactly what i need
Also be thankful when she offload that smelling rag that are jam packed like sardine. Ladies full of fake since 1465 AD

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by plumule(m): 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
All i see is fake nyash.
Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
plumule:
Also be thankful when she offload that smelling rag that are jam packed like sardine. Ladies full of fake since 1465 AD
n wat of if her buttocks turns out to be natural? men dat means im going b going on a 7/11 ride. wink
Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by justmag(m): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
She the waist and the behind!!! What is wrong with this picture? angry

What is the point of all this ammunition if you are not fighting anyone!
Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by Missyetty(f): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mtchew, see as she be like mother pig, for her small mind, she think she sexy
Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by ShayGirl(f): 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

This is more than heavy for that waist.
Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by plumule(m): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
softapple:
n wat of if her buttocks turns out to be natural? men dat means im going b going on a 7/11 ride. wink
if natural then u gat to drink five bottles of origin before u start and keep two bottles of malt and one tin of milk just incase u faint...winks bak.........

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by LewisO: 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
Missyetty:
What do u derive in calling her a pig? undecided

*Reeks of jealously* undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
plumule:
if natural then u gat to drink five bottles of origin before u start and keep two bottles of malt and one tin of milk just incase u faint...winks bak.........
iv done a lady whoose back is bigger dan that so its no big deal.
Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by xynerise: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
Disgusting
Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
This is trashy,short girls dont deserve big yansh..
Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by Romanciella(f): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
heheheh.....well way can i say...u guys already said it all
Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
~ The dress is too tight and doesn't fit her..
She looks like a wwhore
Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by Brugo(m): 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
All she needs to do is lose some weight and she'll be irresistible.
Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by Icekeeng(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
Missyetty:

See as you be like lizard wey do abortion?
Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by PunkyOh(f): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Too wide, plus she has back fat. See how now it's like she has mini boobies on her back. And her knees are black from being too much on her knees doing God knows what wink

Not sexy, sorry.
Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by IamforGod: 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
Omexonomy:
If you agree with me that the yansh is full of rotten amala and ewedu soup click like.
If you agree with me that the yansh is full of padded rags and smelling foam click share.
If you think the op is naught for posting thrash post like or share.
is it her fault that your tribe girls
are flat yanshed that you the are beefing the girl
Re: Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] by orch119(m): 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
dis babe thick die...#Dr's prescription

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romanceland Ladies With The Biggest Booobs (photos 18+) / Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him / everyone deserves to be happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.