Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. (20155 Views)

Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment / Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) / Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by sitasie(f): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2012
undecided
pro01:
Lol. It seems their gift ideas are often limited to boxers and 'singlets'. One then wonders why: it it because they care so much about your personal hygiene, or because they lack imagination. . . . . .or because boxers and singlets are the cheapest 'gifts' they can give? Lol.

undecided
pro01:
Lol. It seems their gift ideas are often limited to boxers and 'singlets'. One then wonders why: it it because they care so much about your personal hygiene, or because they lack imagination. . . . . .or because boxers and singlets are the cheapest 'gifts' they can give? Lol.

because u only have one in your wardrobe and rewindiosis is the order of the year.
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Revolva(m): 11:59am On Dec 08, 2012
Rubbish black people with their useless lyfestyle --- that's why they die leaving hugh debt --look at warren buffet lyfestyle - lives in an apartment and drives a old school cadillac for 22 yrs till date and even don't own a private jet but have big shares in a plane producing company in america and even flies economy class ..jayz and beyonce are fools
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by perez019(m): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
Ladies like u end up with a frustrated vendor that sells newspaper under ikeja bridge.. People like u comment just because tecno phones are now internet compatible.

Alecia.M:

Eyah pele, that was all she wrapped for your last birthday shey, I totally understand your frustration now.
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by overdrive(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2012
Guy u dey wicked.lol. Naija ladies I hope u all saw dis, beyonce is also a lady like u. Our naija ladies will only buy u 200naira boxers and 150naira singlet, they will now wrap it with 20 naira wrapping paper. They now expect guys to buy them Ipad and galaxy tab.. If u want Ipad and galaxy tab simply go to SLOT at computer village.[/quote]
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Hunkyimage(m): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2012
IYA NGBALI: make jz no come naija with the wristwatch o,if not him no go go back with am
him fit lose im hand sef... And dat means no gesticulating wen rappin'
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Pain(m): 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2012
95 percent of Nigerian girls are always broke. They are always on the receiving end. The meagre 5 percent that have are broke at heart. I think it has to do with cultural conditioning. Vipers will definitely beget vipers. They are just chips off their old mamas.
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by brownsug(f): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
I know say naija dudes go talk,don't worry nigerian girls are getting there ok

Ymodulus: oo my god when will nigerian girls learn?!!!!!!!!!!!11

But this beats my imagination Beyonce is one great start who is at peace with her superstar hubby JAY-Z. if it was other actors you wud have heard of divorce, break-ups etc.

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by ichidodo: 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2012
never_say_never:

Shay na because beyonce buy $3m watch for her husband you come dey quote 'Will Rogers'. The time wey she buy $40m jet for am, wetin you quote. Na wa for some people sha, no be she get her money? Abi if your own wife buy am for you, you no go collect am? You better work hard and marry better wife wey go dey spoil you too, because that 'Will Rogers' wey write that thing wey you quote, you know how much dey him account?
Chairman na true talk o! #rolls up shirtsleeves and goes to hustle#
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2012
ochallo: Being one half of showbiz’s most powerful celebrity couple means Beyonce can afford to splash out $3 million on a designer watch for her husband Jay-Z’s birthday.

The ‘Single Ladies’ songstress gave Jay-Z the best present of all in January when she gave birth to their first child Blue Ivy, but Beyonce still made the effort to make sure the birthday was made to feel special, presenting him with a $3 million Hublot watch.

According to the Daily Star, Beyonce splashed out on the extravagant timepiece, named Big Bang, which is lined with 1,282 diamonds.

“Beyoncé will always buy Jay the best gifts money can buy. Money is no object to her,” a source told the newspaper.

“She knew he would love the Hublot Big Bang watch. It’s the ultimate timepiece, a mixture of extravagance, luxury and bling.”

“Jay Z is a huge watch collector and was very excited when he was given the gift. He can’t wait to start flashing it around. It is absolutely stunning. In Beyoncé’s defence, what do you buy the man who already has everything?”

http://www.capitalfm.com/artists/jay-z/news/beyonce-birthday-present/
Damn,the bolded really got me thinking.
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by kinggenesis(m): 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2012
I tell you...... You fit buy this same watch from ABOKI for just #500.
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Sircuba: 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2012
tonto dike go soon buy for terry g....smokers must marry smoker...
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Sexxydivaa: 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2012
poweredcom: I saw 5 million on a blog now na 3 milla I dey see - which one person go believe
no be #5 or #3 sha
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by neversaynever(m): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2012
kinggenesis: I tell you...... You fit buy this same watch from ABOKI for just #500.

Dem go duplicate am soon, dat one na sure. Trust naija nah.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by neversaynever(m): 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2012
ichidodo: Chairman na true talk o! #rolls up shirtsleeves and goes to hustle#

wink
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
blink182: quite disappointed in you, it is her money. She made it herself and has the right to spend it as she pleases. She only has one life to live. It is in trying to please people like you that some put their desires on hold and share regrets on their death beds.

Ehem, that wristwatch alone will ensure I never work again in my life, if u doubt see analysis here.

Cost of watch =$3m, N480, 000, 000

Build estate of 20 terrace duplex in lekki = N300, 000, 000

Seafood business and fresh water plant in lekki = N150, 000, 000

Squandering on cars, road side philanthropy, cream girls = N30, 000, 000

I no pay tithe, who wan die make e go die besides the money isn't real, I fit get am today and decide to buy citizenship somewhere and go there go relax my muscles.

Lol at "road side philanthropy". But for real, most people would be made for life with $3m.
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2012
It's her money to spend..what does that have to do with us?
She has been blessed with a gift which earned her a decent salary,
let the woman enjoy her money.
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2012
flinspiero: D only gift i normally get 4rm naija gals is sex, is only d responsible ones dat knows d true definition of gift....Parasites

Hope you're not deluded. . .are you sure it's really a 'gift'? Or a commodity you pay a high price for? Think again. . .maybe you have been buying your 'gifts' all along.
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by dilbert100: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2012
what a stupid ammount of money to pray for a watch......
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by crisycent: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
When are they going to release pictures of their baby,blue ivy? Are they waiting for her to grow up so they can reduce her lips and do a little cosmetic surgery? grin

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by playmode(m): 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2012
[size=15pt]Nigger mentality at it's best.20 years from now when she will be broke like a church rat other Niggers will sympathize with her.They just never learn,no matter how rich i am or how much i love my other half i will never buy her a $3 Million watch.That is just dumb and anyone who does that is just plain stupid.

What if they get divorced in future,what happens then? Besides most of these celebs live on credit,i bet she is still paying for the watch in installments.This is why Obama needs to tax these rich Americans ,they obviously have too much money that they do not know what to do with it anymore.

If i ever wish to spend such an amount on my wife ,i will buy her a block of flats or buy her shares in a viable company.That way the money will generate more money for her.I am so glad i don't reason like these guys.[/size]

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by iverson2319(m): 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
poweredcom: I saw 5 million on a blog now na 3 milla I dey see - which one person go believe
whether 3 or 5 million who cares once millions is involved
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by UyiIredia(m): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2012
I hope she continues making that cash. If by any chance she falls on hard times I'm sure she'll be wishing she put that money to better use.
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2012
she's just showing lover to her husband and at the same time living an examplry life for most of our African ladies. Shoooooooo !!!
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2012
she's just showing love to her husband and at the same time living an examplry life for most of our ladies. Shoooooooo !!!
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by EmmaUG: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2012
Alecia.M:
All these broke a.rse NL guys will be yapping naija gals now, better log off NL and go make money.

Yes when you have class and money you will attract babes with class and money then you both can spend on each other.

Or do you think its Ipad and galaxy phones jayz give beyonce as gifts?

Only broke a.rse couples exchange Ipad and boxers in between
why will I spend my kobo on a guy who add no value to my life except an Ipad?

A broke dude shouldn't expect a 3m wristwatch from his babe. You buy her Ipad so expect a boxer. (How much be Ipad self). Mtcheww

attacker no.one
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2012
dis people dey lie self
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2012
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by NOIBMUUL(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
emmalezy: I wonder how Nigerian guys talk as if they are the best gift buyer.. I want you to know something. They are married with kids. Abi can you buy a gift worth that amount to person you are not married to? Pls think well before you talk ooo.

Didn't know Kim and Kanye are now married! undecided
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2012
ocman: stephanie my girlfrnd come and see Oh! come and see true love. Before u go begin dey disturb me for xmas and vals gift. come see example of what good girls do...
lol
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by digitalman: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2012
IYA NGBALI: God punish dat girl wey go buy me 1 million naira boxers,instead of buying me 1 million naira boxer wey na so so mess I go dey mess put after eating bread and beans make she give me the money and see wetn I go do with am
hahaa!
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by neversaynever(m): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
playmode: [size=15pt]Nigger mentality at it's best.20 years from now when she will be broke like a church rat other Niggers will sympathize with her.They just never learn,no matter how rich i am or how much i love my other half i will never buy her a $3 Million watch.That is just dumb and anyone who does that is just plain stupid.

What if they get divorced in future,what happens then? Besides most of these celebs live on credit,i bet she is still paying for the watch in installments.This is why Obama needs to tax these rich Americans ,they obviously have too much money that they do not know what to do with it anymore.

If i ever wish to spend such an amount on my wife ,i will buy her a block of flats or buy her shares in a viable company.That way the money will generate more money for her.I am so glad i don't reason like these guys.[/size]

Who told you she doesn't have investments? You'll be suprised at the level of investments she has. Point of correction, not all of them live on credit. It all depends on your worth...if you're worth $20m for example, getting a $3m won't be a big deal to you, but if you're worth $3m, you'll go for a lower priced car. Make the money first, you'll see.
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2012
ocman: stephanie my girlfrnd come and see Oh! come and see true love. Before u go begin dey disturb me for xmas and vals gift. come see example of what good girls do...

E bi like say nah working class wife i go finally settle with. Dis is serious. Anyone

I heard she bought Jayz a Private jet during his previous birthday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos / Mr Jollof Calls Out Ifeanyi Okowa Over Bad Airport: "2023 Carry Your Bag And Go" / Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.