Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,708 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. (20152 Views)

Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment / Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) / Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by IYANGBALI: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2012
lucenzo: If I have the means why not? For someone I love, this just the tip of the iceberg of love.
at 72 you never have the means, when would you have the means?
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2012
bandiejay: na Beyounce dey always buy everything meen Jayz see dis woman marry o very soon Kim go buy for Kanye too
Dia is no big deal dia,dnt be too suprise wen married couples spend on themselves.She is equally spending jay z money on him
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2012
ochallo: Being one half of showbiz’s most powerful celebrity couple means Beyonce can afford to splash out $3 million on a designer watch for her husband Jay-Z’s birthday.

The ‘Single Ladies’ songstress gave Jay-Z the best present of all in January when she gave birth to their first child Blue Ivy, but Beyonce still made the effort to make sure the birthday was made to feel special, presenting him with a $3 million Hublot watch.

According to the Daily Star, Beyonce splashed out on the extravagant timepiece, named Big Bang, which is lined with 1,282 diamonds.

“Beyoncé will always buy Jay the best gifts money can buy. Money is no object to her,” a source told the newspaper.

“She knew he would love the Hublot Big Bang watch. It’s the ultimate timepiece, a mixture of extravagance, luxury and bling.”

“Jay Z is a huge watch collector and was very excited when he was given the gift. He can’t wait to start flashing it around. It is absolutely stunning. In Beyoncé’s defence, what do you buy the man who already has everything?”

http://www.capitalfm.com/artists/jay-z/news/beyonce-birthday-present/
and i have been trying so hard to convince rochas duather to date me all to no avail
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by fukcwitme(f): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2012
Why is this a surprise? I mean they did spend $8million to shut down the floor of the hospital while she was giving birth to her Blue Ivy. They got the money so let them flaunt it.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by IYANGBALI: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2012
perez019: Naija ladies I hope u all saw dis, beyonce is also a lady like u. Our naija ladies will only buy u 200naira boxers and 150naira singlet, they will now wrap it with 20 naira wrapping paper. They now expect guys to buy them Ipad and galaxy tab.. If u want Ipad and galaxy tab simply go to SLOT at computer village.
all the money wey she spend no reach four hundred naira
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by CLIQBOY(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2012
blood money..ILEFO ILUMMINATI grin
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2012

". . .what do you buy the man who already has everything?"

One of the tragedies of the human condition is that people are more willing to add to the abundance of the 'haves', than to contribute even a farthing to ameliorate the wretchedness of the 'have nots'.

I wonder how much I would value a material gift that I can easily afford or that I already have several equally (or more) expensive variants of. Who knows whether Jay-Z was planning to buy himself the $5m Patek Caliber 89 for his birthday. . .only for Beyonce to 'force' him to 'manage' the $3m Hublot. Sheesh.

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by calabaman(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2012
No female comments here. Na wa o! Una dey fear ?
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by anigold(m): 9:26am On Dec 08, 2012
perez019: Naija ladies I hope u all saw dis, beyonce is also a lady like u. Our naija ladies will only buy u 200naira boxers and 150naira singlet, they will now wrap it with 20 naira wrapping paper. They now expect guys to buy them Ipad and galaxy tab.. If u want Ipad and galaxy tab simply go to SLOT at computer village.
guy u are harsh. THIS IS FINISHED NAIJA BABES PART 2. Abeg where that guy wey sing "I DON FINISH TIMAYA"
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2012
the watch was actually 5mil and not 3mil
ochallo: Being one half of showbiz’s most powerful celebrity couple means Beyonce can afford to splash out $3 million on a designer watch for her husband Jay-Z’s birthday.

The ‘Single Ladies’ songstress gave Jay-Z the best present of all in January when she gave birth to their first child Blue Ivy, but Beyonce still made the effort to make sure the birthday was made to feel special, presenting him with a $3 million Hublot watch.

According to the Daily Star, Beyonce splashed out on the extravagant timepiece, named Big Bang, which is lined with 1,282 diamonds.

“Beyoncé will always buy Jay the best gifts money can buy. Money is no object to her,” a source told the newspaper.

“She knew he would love the Hublot Big Bang watch. It’s the ultimate timepiece, a mixture of extravagance, luxury and bling.”

“Jay Z is a huge watch collector and was very excited when he was given the gift. He can’t wait to start flashing it around. It is absolutely stunning. In Beyoncé’s defence, what do you buy the man who already has everything?”

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Felixadded(m): 9:31am On Dec 08, 2012
[/color]
ochallo: OMG! i need a girl like this in my life.
[color=]
Keep dreaming man. U're chasing mirage!
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by AleciaM(f): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2012
All these broke a.rse NL guys will be yapping naija gals now, better log off NL and go make money.

Yes when you have class and money you will attract babes with class and money then you both can spend on each other.

Or do you think its Ipad and galaxy phones jayz give beyonce as gifts?

Only broke a.rse couples exchange Ipad and boxers in between
why will I spend my kobo on a guy who add no value to my life except an Ipad?

A broke dude shouldn't expect a 3m wristwatch from his babe. You buy her Ipad so expect a boxer. (How much be Ipad self). Mtcheww

4 Likes

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 08, 2012
Lucky guy. cool
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2012
Alecia.M:
All these broke a.rse NL guys will be yapping naija gals now, better log off NL and go make money.

Yes when you have class and money you will attract babes with class and money then you both can spend on each other.

why will I spend my kobo on a guy who add no value to my life except an Ipad

A broke dude shouldn't expect a 3m wristwatch from his babe. You buy her Ipad so expect a boxer. (How much be Ipad self). Mtcheww

babe you don talk am finish. so I must spend my hard earned money on a man to prove to him that i love him abi? shioor! Naija men...... SMFH!
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by IYANGBALI: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2012
calabaman: No female comments here. Na wa o! Una dey fear ?
no be fear na shame dey catch dem,dem no believe say woman fit do this kind thing for man
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by fittty(m): 9:45am On Dec 08, 2012
Alecia.M:

See ur mouth like how much be ipad.... Like u can afford it dat easily with ur money abi? Smdh

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 08, 2012
IYA NGBALI: no be fear na shame dey catch dem,dem no believe say woman fit do this kind thing for man
if you dey wait make woman buy one million naira boxers for you, wa pe mbe! you never halla!
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by koolJ1(f): 9:47am On Dec 08, 2012

Hammer first or just like Jay, help build a gurl's career and she just might be ur Queen B
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by IYANGBALI: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2012

make jz no come naija with the wristwatch o,if not him no go go back with am
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by orjidency(f): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2012
Dey have d money, so let her spend it. smiley
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by IYANGBALI: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2012
berem: if you dey wait make woman buy one million naira boxers for you, wa pe mbe! you never halla!
ok if you dey poor to buy me 1 million naira boxer,come give me 1 million wet kiss abi you no get that one too?na wa for you o,na wetin you come get then?
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 08, 2012
Lol. It seems their gift ideas are often limited to boxers and 'singlets'. One then wonders why: it it because they care so much about your personal hygiene, or because they lack imagination. . . . . .or because boxers and singlets are the cheapest 'gifts' they can give? Lol.
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 08, 2012
i cannot see Jay z wearing that thing , to be honest - looks too garish - snoop maybe but def not jay

www.nairaland.com/attachments/908754_diamond1_jpg7454555c1d926703d0aa039af12bf814

ogugua88: And then later she'll be snapping photos with hungry, homeless children in the slums of Colombia or South Africa, telling us "she's devastated". undecided

do you KNOW how much she gives to charity?

or are you saying that the fact that a person is concerned about the needy means the person should not erm live life a lot?

is bill gates with his million dollar mansion also a hypocrite?
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Beync(f): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2012
Yea I love my husband
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by jmoore(m): 9:56am On Dec 08, 2012
Is there an extra time in the watch?
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by IYANGBALI: 9:57am On Dec 08, 2012
berem: if you dey wait make woman buy one million naira boxers for you, wa pe mbe! you never halla!
God punish dat girl wey go buy me 1 million naira boxers,instead of buying me 1 million naira boxer wey na so so mess I go dey mess put after eating bread and beans make she give me the money and see wetn I go do with am

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Youngzedd(m): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2012
ocman: stephanie my girlfrnd come and see Oh! come and see true love. Before u go begin dey disturb me for xmas and vals gift. come see example of what good girls do...

Lmao
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by IYANGBALI: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2012
oyb: i cannot see Jay z wearing that thing , to be honest - looks too garish - snoop maybe but def not jay

www.nairaland.com/attachments/908754_diamond1_jpg7454555c1d926703d0aa039af12bf814

do you KNOW how much she gives to charity?

or are you saying that the fact that a person is concerned about the needy means the person should not erm live life a lot?

is bill gates with his million dollar mansion also a hypocrite?

is she dating charity too?so beyonce na lesbo?na wa for the girl o

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by achi4u(m): 10:00am On Dec 08, 2012
nonsence lovu
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by trent9002(m): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2012
No, be the kind of guy that can afford such girls
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by perez019(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2012
Alecia.M:

Am sure u r one of those hungry naija ladies that buy all those decorated 200naira birthday frames they sell in traffic around maryland. U don't want to spend your kobo on a man and u expect him to spend his millions on u abi? Infact thunder fire that ur mouth.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Askia Launches Her Website With Lovely Promo Photos / Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos / Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.