Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. (20154 Views)

Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment / Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) / Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by achi4u(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2012
jmoore: Is there an extra time in the watch?
hahahagringringrin
na me you dey hask?
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by zoomman(m): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2012
Ds wat we call true love. Toyin hope ur readn ds small *...* U̶̲̥̅̊ go ask for moni nd recharge card as if ma popman D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥' work 4 CBN. U̶̲̥̅̊ beta change cheesy
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Meristem: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2012
These pple set money on fire to fill that vacuum inside them that comes from not being at peace with ones maker. They use diamond cubes to sweeten their tea for breakfast and make sure the paparazzi are watching. They do these things primarily to get us talking and make the ignorant ones among us want to be like them. THEY ARE NOT HAPPY. They live for the public.everythin they do is not to satisfy themselves but to impress us. Behind their bedroom doors, they are despondent, depressed, distraught and unhappy. I dont envy them at all. I'm having fun, i have inner peace yet paparazzi dont fall over themselves to snap me in the nude, or when i jog by the sidewalk.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by perez019(m): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2012
She definately doesn't know d value of an Ipad when she uses a tecno phone. By their fruits u shall no them.

fittty:

See ur mouth like how much be ipad.... Like u can afford it dat easily with ur money abi? Smdh
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by ichidodo: 10:08am On Dec 08, 2012
solidbroda: And... I heard some people telling me I should date a broke girl... Bulsh*t. If you are a girl, you are not working, not ambitious, and thinking of being a liability to your man. God will judge u.
IJN, Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by ichidodo: 10:15am On Dec 08, 2012
Alecia.M:
All these broke a.rse NL guys will be yapping naija gals now, better log off NL and go make money.

Yes when you have class and money you will attract babes with class and money then you both can spend on each other.

Or do you think its Ipad and galaxy phones jayz give beyonce as gifts?

Only broke a.rse couples exchange Ipad and boxers in between
why will I spend my kobo on a guy who add no value to my life except an Ipad?

A broke dude shouldn't expect a 3m wristwatch from his babe. You buy her Ipad so expect a boxer. (How much be Ipad self). Mtcheww

grin
Alecia.M:
All these broke a.rse NL guys will be yapping naija gals now, better log off NL and go make money.

Yes when you have class and money you will attract babes with class and money then you both can spend on each other.

A broke dude shouldn't expect a 3m wristwatch from his babe. You buy her Ipad so expect a boxer. (How much be Ipad self). Mtcheww

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by IYANGBALI: 10:25am On Dec 08, 2012
zoomman: Ds wat we call true love. Toyin hope ur readn ds small *...* U̶̲̥̅̊ go ask for moni nd recharge card as if ma popman D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥' work 4 CBN. U̶̲̥̅̊ beta change cheesy
toyin he asked you to change whenever you are ready to dump him I'm here waiting for you love

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by IYANGBALI: 10:29am On Dec 08, 2012
perez019:

Am sure u r one of those hungry naija ladies that buy all those decorated 200naira birthday frames they sell in traffic around maryland. U don't want to spend your kobo on a man and u expect him to spend his millions on u abi? Infact thunder fire that ur mouth.
ol boy you wicked o,lwkmd
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by neversaynever(m): 10:30am On Dec 08, 2012
O.T.I.S:
“Too many people spend money they earned..to buy things they don't want..to impress people that they don't like.”
__ Will Rogers

Shay na because beyonce buy $3m watch for her husband you come dey quote 'Will Rogers'. The time wey she buy $40m jet for am, wetin you quote. Na wa for some people sha, no be she get her money? Abi if your own wife buy am for you, you no go collect am? You better work hard and marry better wife wey go dey spoil you too, because that 'Will Rogers' wey write that thing wey you quote, you know how much dey him account?

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by ideee03(f): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2012
poweredcom: I saw 5 million on a blog now na 3 milla I dey see - which one person go believe
Lol,jst believ say. E dey xpensive(na d idea b dat)
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Aloodunayo: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2012
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by tiarm: 10:36am On Dec 08, 2012
ocman: stephanie my girlfrnd come and see Oh! come and see true love. Before u go begin dey disturb me for xmas and vals gift. come see example of what good girls do...
.....u no well
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Jeffy1206(m): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2012
perez019: Naija ladies I hope u all saw dis, beyonce is also a lady like u. Our naija ladies will only buy u 200naira boxers and 150naira singlet, they will now wrap it with 20 naira wrapping paper. They now expect guys to buy them Ipad and galaxy tab.. If u want Ipad and galaxy tab simply go to SLOT at computer village.
guy I dnt knw how to thank u.dere kip reminding u at nyt when u are redy for action film looool lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by ideee03(f): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2012
perez019: She definately doesn't know d value of an Ipad when she uses a tecno phone. By their fruits u shall no them.

*rolling*LWKMD
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by naijababe2(f): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2012
ochallo: OMG! i need a girl like this in my life.

ƪ(°;◦)ʃ Ϛ(°..˚)Ϟ ƪ(°;◦)ʃ ƪ(°;◦)ʃ Ϛ(°..˚)Ϟ ƪ(°;◦)ʃ
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Jeffy1206(m): 10:46am On Dec 08, 2012
IYA NGBALI: Nigerian girls where una dey?make una see una mate dey spend beta money on a man,she no be like una wey na only bring bring and nagging una sabi. If my girl friend ask me for anything this xmas I go refer am come here
lol I wan die wit lafter here o grin
IYA NGBALI: Nigerian girls where una dey?make una see una mate dey spend beta money on a man,she no be like una wey na only bring bring and nagging una sabi. If my girl friend ask me for anything this xmas I go refer am come here
lol I wan die wit lafter here o
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2012
D only gift i normally get 4rm naija gals is sex,is only d responsible ones dat knows d true definition of gift....Parasites
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 08, 2012
ogugua88: And then later she'll be snapping photos with hungry, homeless children in the slums of Colombia or South Africa, telling us "she's devastated". undecided
quite disappointed in you, it is her money. She made it herself and has the right to spend it as she pleases. She only has one life to live. It is in trying to please people like you that some put their desires on hold and share regrets on their death beds.

Ehem, that wristwatch alone will ensure I never work again in my life, if u doubt see analysis here.

Cost of watch =$3m, N480, 000, 000

Build estate of 20 terrace duplex in lekki = N300, 000, 000

Seafood business and fresh water plant in lekki = N150, 000, 000

Squandering on cars, road side philanthropy, cream girls = N30, 000, 000

I no pay tithe, who wan die make e go die besides the money isn't real, I fit get am today and decide to buy citizenship somewhere and go there go relax my muscles.
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by AleciaM(f): 10:55am On Dec 08, 2012
perez019:

Am sure u r one of those hungry naija ladies that buy all those decorated 200naira birthday frames they sell in traffic around maryland. U don't want to spend your kobo on a man and u expect him to spend his millions on u abi? Infact thunder fire that ur mouth.

Eyah pele, that was all she wrapped for your last birthday shey, I totally understand your frustration now.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by elbinmanny(m): 10:55am On Dec 08, 2012
Alecia.M:

Who be this WELFARE CANDIDATE sef ?? Oh GOD give her a ritualist for a husband that will use her to make money and marry a decent girl! For I no no one will miss her grin
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by dejijohns(m): 10:56am On Dec 08, 2012
Hope ma GF dey rid dix gist faaa, cos I dey xpect similar gifts for xmas & new yr. Or else na sack leta she go rciv ..
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 08, 2012
I knw ds is nt true. If it is, it shows hw quick it is 4 d black man n hz money 2 part ways.
Ds kinda spending cn only happen in d Arab world whr d collective wealth of d ppl belong 2 a family.
Showering gifts on ppl does nt mean love. Love is silent & nt vulgar. Love is dat wch remains afta d fire has burned out.
Wat if Jay z stops selling records n looses all hz money in a lawsuit? Will Beyoncè stil buy him ds? Methinks she buys it cos she knows he cn afford it.
I maintain dat d money could hav cum handy in poor con3s. Afterall d Carters & knowles did nt cum 4rm wealthy lineage, so it wnt be a sin remembering their primary constituency(d poor).

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 08, 2012
utumunta: I knw ds is nt true. If it is, it shows hw quick it is 4 d black man n hz money 2 part ways.
Ds kinda spending cn only happen in d Arab world whr d collective wealth of d ppl belong 2 a family.
Showering gifts on ppl does nt mean love. Love is silent & nt vulgar. Love is dat wch remains afta d fire has burned out.
Wat if Jay z stops selling records n looses all hz money in a lawsuit? Will Beyoncè stil buy him ds? Methinks she buys it cos she knows he cn afford it.
I maintain dat d money could hav cum handy in poor con3s. Afterall d Carters & knowles did nt cum 4rm wealthy lineage, so it wnt be a sin remembering their primary constituency(d poor).
Are u rich?
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Jeffy1206(m): 11:02am On Dec 08, 2012
pro01:
Lol. It seems their gift ideas are often limited to boxers and 'singlets'. One then wonders why: it it because they care so much about your personal hygiene, or because they lack imagination. . . . . .or because boxers and singlets are the cheapest 'gifts' they can give? Lol.
o boi ma babe promise me boxer and singulet uptil nw I neva see am and she de disturb for BB nd Iphone sad
pro01:
Lol. It seems their gift ideas are often limited to boxers and 'singlets'. One then wonders why: it it because they care so much about your personal hygiene, or because they lack imagination. . . . . .or because boxers and singlets are the cheapest 'gifts' they can give? Lol.
o boi ma babe promise me boxer and singulet uptil nw I neva see am and she de disturb for BB nd Iphone
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by elbinmanny(m): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2012
utumunta: I knw ds is nt true. If it is, it shows hw quick it is 4 d black man n hz money 2 part ways.
And when last did u visit your constituency (the orphanage)?

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 08, 2012
ogugua88:

She doesn't have to feed anyone. However, I'm sure it was by choice that she's one of those celebrities who speaks against world hunger, homelessness, and uneducated children. It's shameful hypocrisy, that's all.

Being a philantropist doesnt necessarily mean she should live a devastating life.you simply do not need to blame her for the hunger in Africa as she was neither responsible for it nor happy about it.besides,there are several politicians,businessmen and celebrities who dont give a freakingdick about what happens to Africa.abeg,praise the woman and quit bitching !

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by solomon111(m): 11:17am On Dec 08, 2012
Wao!
3 million dollars wrist-watch?
Sad.
I can only imagine how many quality investments i would have ventured in with that kind of money.
Na wa o.
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by wilsonjay: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2012
lazy brat , go and get a life .
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Simpson101(m): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2012
pro01:

One of the tragedies of the human condition is that people are more willing to add to the abundance of the 'haves', than to contribute even a farthing to ameliorate the wretchedness of the 'have nots'.

I wonder how much I would value a material gift that I can easily afford or that I already have several equally (or more) expensive variants of. Who knows whether Jay-Z was planning to buy himself the $5m Patek Caliber 89 for his birthday. . .only for Beyonce to 'force' him to 'manage' the $3m Hublot. Sheesh.
pro01:

One of the tragedies of the human condition is that people are more willing to add to the abundance of the 'haves', than to contribute even a farthing to ameliorate the wretchedness of the 'have nots'.

I wonder how much I would value a material gift that I can easily afford or that I already have several equally (or more) expensive variants of. Who knows whether Jay-Z was planning to buy himself the $5m Patek Caliber 89 for his birthday. . .only for Beyonce to 'force' him to 'manage' the $3m Hublot. Sheesh.
pro01:

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by charlesditro: 11:32am On Dec 08, 2012
work hard to be like him.
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by mikron(m): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2012
$3m Hublot watch? if im not mistaken that is about N480 million naira for a tiny piece called watch? shocked shocked shocked. na wa o. vanity upon vanity.
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by kunyeo(m): 11:47am On Dec 08, 2012
owo Abu la fi n s'abu lalejo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Askia Launches Her Website With Lovely Promo Photos / Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos / Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.