Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA (11167 Views)

Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) / NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport / Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by delors(m): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
fkaz: Nawa o joblessness in 9ja joblessness in uk again
Bros, e be like say dat UK own worse pass our own o as I take dey hear o...
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by TonySpike: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
ehie: how exactly does heroin and coke get into nigeria,is it smuggled in?we dont poppy fields in nigeria,most heroin are grown in afghanistan and coke in latin america,how then do they find their way into nigeria,we only here of arrests out of nigeria meaning nigeria is a transit point,a lot of questions for the authorities,how do these drugs get in?are the arrested the cat's paw or a smokescreen for something bigger?

Most of these drugs are shipped in from South America via ocean liners. Infact, the whole of West Africa is a drug hub. I'll give you a link on some research done on this subject if you are interested. It is a very organised, risky and lucrative business. I read sometime ago that Nigerians have started dealing directly with these powerful drug barons in Colombia and Brazil. The guys caught at our airports are small fries on the pyramid chain...
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by seechris(m): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2012
funky medina: hope its not the nairalander that was considering drug trafficking oo!! shocked Did he not say he was currently working with phone accesories or something shocked
Wow hope it's not that dude, cos d story follows, except this guy says he was rich until business went bad. So I guess it's not him :-) :-) ;-)
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by seechris(m): 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2012
Seriously getting caught in Nigeria is no big deal, with money you can get off, am sure there is a good arrangement in London too, but there must be scape goats to show that Ndlea is working
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2012
Tony Spike:

Most of these drugs are shipped in from South America via ocean liners. Infact, the whole of West Africa is a drug hub. I'll give you a link on some research done on this subject if you are interested. It is a very organised, risky and lucrative business. I read sometime ago that Nigerians have started dealing directly with these powerful drug barons in Colombia and Brazil. The guys caught at our airports are small fries on the pyramid chain...
thanks i would love to have the link
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by Originalsly: 8:00am On Dec 09, 2012
Sisi_Kill: After reading this Thread, I now pause when it comes to condemning these people. I am not condoning what they did but I won't totally blame them. I am certain given a better choice these guys won't taken these risks. . .I mean it is not like they don't know what will be done to them if caught but ask yourself this, won't things have to be really, really bad for someone to take on a task where the probability of being caught and jailed for life is high? Nigeria isn't a place where hard work leads to reversal of fortunes, if you don't know someone who knows someone. . .one just continues to rot in abject poverty.

Instead of the NDLEA feeling cool about catching drug smugglers, they should be asking themselves why there seems to be high rate of smugglers, why despite their publicizing every arrest, people still do it. At some point, they are gonna have to go back to the drawing board with other arms of the Govt to address the root of this problem.
Didn't you read that one of the guys lives in the UK? What on earth can the govt put on the drawing board to prevent a foreign based national from running drugs? Which country in the world has a plan that stops its citizens from attempting to smuggle drugs? There would always be risk takers....for fame or fortune.
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by aribisala0(m): 9:29am On Dec 09, 2012
Baby mama: Drug dealing is not a good trade I don't endorse it but if asked to choose between two evils I would rather these men took to ferrying drugs than armed robbery or ritual killings and selling of body parts for money.
Alcohol and tobacco are drugs,addictive drugs that kill and have killed more than cocaine has or will ever do yet they are legally sold on shelves
So much for the world and warped pick and choose morality
[size=18pt]Somebody should tell me the mentality that makes manufacture,sale and distribution of alcohol and tobacco legal and cocaine ,a natural growing plant product illegal when all are dangerous and the other two are more destructive from all accounts.[/size]

In case some people don't know,there are countries that have legalized the sale and use of these drugs.
Alcohol was once illegal in the world and with the way things are going,this may just be some day
No people do not know tell us these countries that have legalized cocaine
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by Noiseless2: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2012
Shameless bunch,can't stand someone exposing them for what dirt and rot they really are, just one little comment on what the Yorubas are doing all over the world, these Yoruba moderators will quickly delete it, while encouraging the worst lying comments against others.
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by tomiedatlo: 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2012
shocked
lacasa: Say NO to Tribalism and Ethnicity on Public Forums grin

Cos, the IGBOS have taken this headline again should not be made an Issue pls grin
U don start again wit tribal issue
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by tomiedatlo: 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
delors:
Bros, e be like say dat UK own worse pass our own o as I take dey hear o...
Omo he worse pass na 9ja for sum pple if u cant do fraud he jst better pass 9ja interms of foods transportation nd social lives bt no job
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by muktarmtt(m): 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
I new it it has 2 b a biafaran guy as usaul
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by esuafraid: 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
Letz Just Leave it the way its izz and pray for it 2 work out
the wayz we Want it....Not even the Government can save Mankind,
Only GOD ALMIGHTY can save us "ALL" 4rm this coruption N pooverty... shocked

Leo
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by nagoma(m): 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
Baby mama:

Let me indulge you again since most of you are very daft going by your
In Nigeria,I am pretty sure that 99% of crime in Igboland are by Igbos
99% of crime in Ibibioland is by Ibibios and 99% if crime in Edo land is by Edos,same in Yorubaland,it is by Yorubas
In the north it will also be by northerners
Does this need common sense to figure out?[/b]

I can see How passionate you are about this. But your assumptions are not true. Most violent crimes in the north were caused by easterners at least before ( 2-3 years ago ) the advent of BH. The proportion of crimes by your people by far outweighs their population ratio. You and your elders must accept this and modify how you bring children up. Money is not everything and only honest money is worth the trouble. You can start by reciting this every morning..

2 Likes

Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by Balaspa: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
Yawa don gas for dis niggiz.... Chai! Wit all dis technology, how dem
think say dem go cross?
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by OneNaira6: 9:08am On Feb 08, 2013
nagoma:

I can see How passionate you are about this. But your assumptions are not true. Most violent crimes in the north were caused by easterners at least before ( 2-3 years ago ) the advent of BH. The proportion of crimes by your people by far outweighs their population ratio. You and your elders must accept this and modify how you bring children up. Money is not everything and only honest money is worth the trouble. You can start by reciting this every morning..

Did this boy just address baby mama with propaganda story telling? Dude don't you know who you are dealing with? The queen of propanganda destroyer. You can barely defend yourself against only truth and you want to challenge her. I don pity you. She will murder you today. She did that to the Yoruba guy before the mods decided this chick is airing our dirty laundry and killing our lies on this forum, found the hide button and hide most of her post from public view

Bring out the statistic verify this story. Most of criminals in North are Hausa/Fulani. Fact. You already the killing, stealing, raping and fighting others in their region and when caught deny it and claim they making up stories about the herdsmen. Now your telling us stories that in no way have prove to support you. I seriously pity you when she sees this.
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by OneNaira6: 9:19am On Feb 08, 2013
Noiseless2: Shameless bunch,can't stand someone exposing them for what dirt and rot they really are, just one little comment on what the Yorubas are doing all over the world, these Yoruba moderators will quickly delete it, while encouraging the worst lying comments against others.

Dude. They know what they are doing. Everyone knows most of the drug dealers in UK, USA and Canada that are of Nigerian descendent are Yoruba people. In atl alone, most of the Nigerian prisoners are Yoruba. Half are in there for either 419 or drug dealing. They trying there best to stew a different perspective. Most of drug dealers in china and other Asian country and SA are Igbo. The thing is this people hold the media of Nigeria so do everything in their power to lie like a dog high on weed. Yet forgetting, those of us living out of that country know the people making it hard for us with the name "Nigeria" as our sadly origin. If i give you the name of nigerian most wanted in usa few years back, all the names there was yoruba. google heck NL it, someone posted their names in an old thread, once an Igbo man joined, immediately they bombarded his name in their media. I guess trying to hide the others. Who knows. Even EFCC most wanted Nigerian 419ers few years ago, most names were Yoruba and i think 3 igbos. My guy they know what they are doing jot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies Of Suspected Drug Overdose In India / Alleged Rape: Court Fixes Jan 26 For Judgement In Trial Of Bishop Feyi Daniel / Timothy Adegoke: Police Investigation Stalled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.