Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

How Long Do I Need To Be Friends Before I Ask Her Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Do I Need To Be Friends Before I Ask Her Out? (691 Views)

Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend / Friends Before Dating - Good Or Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Do I Need To Be Friends Before I Ask Her Out? by myboo: 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2012
hi peeps,

I met this lovely chic and i really like her

The issue is most chics do not like to be rushed ie they feel that guys that rush them are players.

I have been friends with this chic for a month now. How long can i wait to ask her out?

I don't want to blow this one o!

Reasonable comments pls
Re: How Long Do I Need To Be Friends Before I Ask Her Out? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2012
As long as u like, a month is enuf cus these days sharp guys are ready 2 take her away 4rm u if u keep dulling
Re: How Long Do I Need To Be Friends Before I Ask Her Out? by HARDDON: 9:51am On Dec 09, 2012
DON'T! DON'T!! It a trap you wud drown urself !

The very moment you give a lady d complete sit, she wud start acting up ! Don't ενεя make dεм too confortable . Kip them on their toes!

Bsides, she already knws! Ladies are vry smart when it comes to this dice. It wud be stating the obvious n itz boring.

Here is what you shld do : Kip d friendship tin goin . Call ha like strategically but wen you do, spend time chating with ha. Dnt just take' мч day was aii' frm ha. Prod ha into telling you categorically haw each hour was spent .

Вυч ha stuffs logically and surprisingly but don't try to come across like you trying to вυч ha love .

Take ha to the movies n kul romantic spots ... Dance, fun ,while out! But while @ it, read ha body language. Make eyes contact n neva back out until she does. subtly luk ƒoя that moment . That moment where she wants you to kiss ha. Hold ha tyt close.
B4 you ĸпoω it, you are all buried inside ...daz wor you are lukin ƒoя aint it? ℓ☺ℓz

Immediately after that moment, relationship has stated! But hey, don't you dare break ha hrt if not you'd have ♏ԑ to ansa to !

You owe me oηε ƒoя dis
Re: How Long Do I Need To Be Friends Before I Ask Her Out? by Coefficient(m): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2012
My guy, you fit wait 2 years jare
Nothing do you

(1) (Reply)

I Slept Wit My Ex Babe Not Knowin She Was Married. / Is It A Gud Practice To Keep A Smal Postcard Pix Of A Gf/wife Inside D Wallet? / Famous South African Olympian Oscar Pistorious Kills Galfrnd On Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.