Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

How Can I Stop My Tiger Generator For Consuming Too Much Fuel? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Stop My Tiger Generator For Consuming Too Much Fuel? (6483 Views)

How Do I Stop Lying. / Please How Do I Stop Finger Biting / How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop My Tiger Generator For Consuming Too Much Fuel? by darhray(m): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
I have this big tiger generator am using and i notice its consume too much fuel, like 1 litre for 1 hour, also i do open up the full fuel control, one of my friend told me not to open the fuel control fully open and please i need honest answer on how to make it stop consuming fuel, thanks God bless

Re: How Can I Stop My Tiger Generator For Consuming Too Much Fuel? by Vyzz: 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
grin
Re: How Can I Stop My Tiger Generator For Consuming Too Much Fuel? by sundaygray(m): 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
Reduce the load.
Reduce the running speed (MOST IMPORTANT)
Lastly tighten the nozzle on the side of the carburetor.(i nor get pictures i for show you)
Re: How Can I Stop My Tiger Generator For Consuming Too Much Fuel? by darhray(m): 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
how do i reduce the running speed, and the nozzle am i to tighten it or loose it
sundaygray:
Reduce the load.
Reduce the running speed (MOST IMPORTANT)
Lastly tighten the nozzle on the side of the carburetor.(i nor get pictures i for show you)
Re: How Can I Stop My Tiger Generator For Consuming Too Much Fuel? by sundaygray(m): 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
darhray:
how do i reduce the running speed, and the nozzle am i to tighten it or loose it

You see the one marked red......loosen it( turn it anti-clockwise)

The one marked yellow so tighten it ( turn it clockwise)

Also for the extra picture under, try to reduce the voltage a little...
These will save you hours of fuel.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Tiger Generator For Consuming Too Much Fuel? by sundaygray(m): 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
darhray:
I have this big tiger generator am using and i notice its consume too much fuel, like 1 litre for 1 hour, also i do open up the full fuel control, one of my friend told me not to open the fuel control fully open and please i need honest answer on how to make it stop consuming fuel, thanks God bless

Opening the fuel valve only slightly does not affect anything at all, na common misconception....there's a certain amount of fuel that is usually in the carburetor before the gen starts so if you lock am small e go still dey enter and the carburetor go still remain full with fuel

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Tiger Generator For Consuming Too Much Fuel? by darhray(m): 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
Thanks, imagine i bought full tank and now fuel don finish in just few hours, will try and do all this, God bless you.
sundaygray:

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Tiger Generator For Consuming Too Much Fuel? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
sundaygray:

I loosened this black one I discovered that the generator is now moving and I am hearing little whistling sound from it. It's a new gen, not up to 30 hours usage
Re: How Can I Stop My Tiger Generator For Consuming Too Much Fuel? by Setaleonoz(m): 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
Spirit04:
I loosened this black one I discovered that the generator is now moving and I am hearing little whistling sound from it. It's a new gen, not up to 30 hours usage

Moving to where grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Was Your Day/Yesterday? / Sexy Name Decoder / Parents Name Newborn Daughter 'Hashtag'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.