Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) (47039 Views)

I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / Photos Of Suspected Thieves Who Were Paraded With Stolen Vehicles In Ondo / What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
2 things you should have done. print the picture out, take it to police post in computer village and explaining the situation to them, and also the head of the task force in the place. it is very easy to locate these people.
secondly take the picture to the churches in agege area especially orthodox churches in the area. inform their pastors and reverends of the situation. it is not new to them. these are people that spoil celebrant name. who knows they can be apprehended if eyes on them because that is what they do always.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by DisGuy: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
tellwsdom:
Na so u nice reach??..call bride and groom becos sey u see fone fr ground?? ..people wey dey busy dey dance kukere??.....anyway, na em own weddin gift be that.undecided

na wetin i don do twice be that, call the last number or 'nan'

and for such an occasion come one, you got to be in a good nice mood. no be bride/groom dey collect wedding gift? wetin concern guest with gift dem call am?
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Thermythorpe(f): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
Wooow.. Am loving dat kinda App.. Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡w do i get it pls?
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
The app should at least have a gps tracker to get the location of these criminals

I found my lost nokia, using innova vms app
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
I have this app on my 4s but here ppl hardly steal, I even left my phone inthe library and they kept it for me.

I advise you print a large poster of them and paste it at the church and the so called market they maybe with a reward of little amount of money for anyone that knows them. Don't involve Nigeria police yet untill you know the thieves. The police will take all ur money without any help, they did same thing with my brother when he was in Nigeria
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2012
sorry bro, i pray you find the thief.....if not God will provide another better for you. No be him(thief) fault na the economy.......and greedy. Sorry for your loss...
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by azpeculiar: 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
Read a similar incident that happened in the UK this morning.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2246056/Woman-takes-picture-mobile-phone-stolen-nightclub-unwittingly-sends-owner.html?ICO=most_read_module

Downloading it straight away!

lonelypal: Am so loving this application...just wish it could work with a BB

BB na fone? tongue

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by cedrick: 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
Bro
pls whts d name of d app or that of a similar app that can perform same function?
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
I am so downloading this app.

heaven knows i have lost enough phones in this naija.

threadstarter, sorry for your loss braw.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by tellwsdom: 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
Dis Guy:

na wetin i don do twice be that, call the last number or 'nan'

and for such an occasion come one, you got to be in a good nice mood. no be bride/groom dey collect wedding gift? wetin concern guest with gift dem call am?
Brother as u can see, na hungry fellas move the phone...not redeemable sad sad.....even police fit collect X2 of the amount of that fone,to assist in the search
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
sagytarius™:
What's the App's name for android?
cerebrusapp.

wayne4loan: Pls, can this mobile app work with my bb porch
we dey look for beef inside pot of stew, ponmo sef dey show face.... grin
You can help op by sharing those pics on bbm though.

By the way, this app has been around for sometime.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by sagytariusTM1: 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
saxywale:
cerebrusapp.
Thanks
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by naijathings(m): 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
too bad you are not in Lagos.. you would have caught them within two weeks. and please do not listen to these people asking you to go and report to police. police? una nova sabi anything. una just dey come
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by doyin68: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2012
where is your PPA which state are u serving
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by kabaka1: 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
It's marvel what technology can do these days. Hope those desperadoes get caught soonest kiss
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by nikkyshyne(f): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
I guess this is for the Iphone 4. Iphone 3gs has no front camera. Sorry dear.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by santakris(m): 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
bigfat02: nice one how do we spread this news
. Copy d pictures and d narration and post on ur facebook and other social websites. Sorry about d loss guy.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Tomics(m): 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
i think you should contact your service provider, show them the pictures they might help. am sure one them must have registered there sim with any of the service provider.they can search the pictures for you in there database and you should be able to get there contact address. atleast they should be able to help there customer.good luck
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2012
OP, sorry for your loss. Thanks for info on this app.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by otumfour(m): 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
we can now put these android kids to sleep......iPhone is the way...... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by postemail: 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
The sad news for those rushing to get the app is that it won't really be of help to non-iPhone users. The reason is the detachable back covers on your phones. Most phones (except iPhones) can be turned off by removing the battery, but not iPhone. iPhone is sealed tight with really tiny screws that requires a kinda special "star" screw drivers. That's the reason these mo'fos couldn't not turn off the phone by removing the battery.

5 Likes

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by na2day(m): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
@ Op
Post the gps coordinates and i will tell you where your phone has been and where you may likely find it now, ok?
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by raynold17(m): 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
the more reason I say bb is complete trash..sorry for your loss..
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by AndreUweh(m): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
na2day!:
@ Op
Post the gps coordinates and i will tell you where your phone has been and where you may likely find it now, ok?

With the find iPhone app isn't it?.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by ujchief(m): 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
Rich4god: Those guys sef fit even be members for nairaland.
the first pix is undoubtedly jarus, the 3rd is Demdem and the last is Desola's boyfrnd kofoshi who is also a 'passive' nairalander.
Thank me later.
#dont quote me, just do it saharareporters style, anonymous this and anonymous that#
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by na2day(m): 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
Andre Uweh:

With the find iPhone app isn't it?.

grin grin grin

No, just type the coordinates into Google directly or google maps on your phone,
Voila, you get the location - the street, the top of the house etc
The police can take it from there, armed with the pictures grin
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by trolling(m): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
stagger: Reproduce the pictures and paste it all over the church and around that area. Also paste the pictures all over the computer village.
that makes sense
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by AndreUweh(m): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
na2day!:

grin grin grin

No, just type the coordinates into Google directly or google maps on your phone,
Voila, you get the location - the street, the top of the house etc
The police can take it from there, armed with the pictures grin

Find iPhone app does a similar job. Anyway, thanks for the idea.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by salolo(m): 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
cry cry cry cry
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
I know that an android can automatically wipe out private and personal info, but does it have a similar app like the iphone's?
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2012
blackberry and windows phones are gay.

changing those buggars in no time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father Beats His Daughter For Twerking. Shares Video Online / Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing Goats (graphic Pix) / Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.