Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) (47036 Views)

I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / Photos Of Suspected Thieves Who Were Paraded With Stolen Vehicles In Ondo / What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
berem: Na wa o! See technology! If to say I see this one since,my Tecno phone wey dem thief for my sister wedding for still dey now.

Techno fone of N2500?
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by blaise26abj(m): 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
berem: hiaaaa! For only iphone? When 2 ship lost some years back,them neva find am reach now.na iphone dem wan find? Na wa o!

My dear, it is not about getting the phone back. the OP don go back PPA. it is about poetic justice. they ply a trade, why not make them popular and well-known for it?

1 Like

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Booty4me: 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
I cant fit shout.. But op, how diz old man take wele this ur phone from ur big pocket.. U were carried away by item 7 abi?
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Suntemi(m): 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
pharuk: More reason why i need to jailbreak this iphone 5

You spoke my mind. For those that keep asking what jailbreak is for? This is one of it. Better than Apple's findmyiPhone app.

2 Likes

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sisi_Kill: What if someone recognized their dad in that man. . .how would they feel?

Eeeeeeeya!! undecided

Depends if the kid is a part of the biz.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Afam4eva(m): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
If we had a national database it would have been easy tracking these guys using the face recognition software that was developed by my friend.

2 Likes

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Afam4eva(m): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
J12:

Techno fone of N2500?
lol grin
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by wayne4loan: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
Pls, can this mobile app work with my bb porch
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
Poster, send these pictures to members of your church (the church where it was stolen), through the internet or any other means. They'll be fished.
Or better still, take the pictures to a powerful native doctor, you know the rest na. . .
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
These men wowo, as in, original njoku.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by blaise26abj(m): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
doctokwus:
D way some pple reason out things in nigeria self!So he just sends d pics to media outfits including tv stations& gbam dey wud just broadcast or paste d pics as thieves!Na wao!
\

Dude, have u heard of the word "suspects". "Borrow" yourself some brain.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Revolva(m): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
Nice technology ... Wow its the old man that stile it if you check the back ground it looks like a church -- wow wats the application name? But ol gal ur fone don go wetin don lost don lost
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by greenlilly(m): 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
Guys let's assist in finding this fone we can pick their pix together and start sending round the BB or whapp who knows it might work magic
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
cheesy undecided
J12:

Techno fone of N2500?
ehe na! Kini big deal? Why shall I shy for my tecno phone?
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by pixblogger: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
Besto: o.k since we knw wussup wit such apps 'its as gud as blocking the front cam wit ur thumb if at all u wana do try ur lock pin...
thiefs dey learn2 ''intel inside''.
Bet sori 4 ds set of old mufons..gudluck in nabin them..!
Mind of a thief!

2 Likes

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by ABAKA72(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
realsammie: The first guy looks like a pastor and the secobd guy ibotic
Im.becile, you wan derail this thread.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
greenlilly: Guys let's assist in finding this fone we can pick their pix together and start sending round the BB or whapp who knows it might work magic
abeg make you help me find my own too.na tecno3310.1million naira is my reward for whoever finds it.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by yuzedo: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
Besto: o.k since we knw wussup wit such apps 'its as gud as blocking the front cam wit ur thumb if at all u wana do try ur lock pin...
1st thing that came to my mind too! cheesy
Regardless, this is a super app! Nice one OP, sorry for the unfortunate incident. Those niggaz is uglier than poo that they stepped on.. Can you blame them? The curse of the Lord is made manifest in their VERY UNPALATABLE FACES! grin
Hope this leads to identification and arrests... They will drop the soap before new year IJN! grin angry
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by tomakint: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
berem: cheesy undecidedehe na! Kini big deal? Why shall I shy for my tecno phone?
correct babe, I feel you cool
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
Blackberry is still one hundred years away. So sorry for the users same with nokia.

1 Like

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by sagytariusTM1: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
Reptyle: Super application. I downloaded the android version from google play recently.
What's the App's name for android?
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by zubino(m): 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2012
This is very funny. Those men look very guilty. I hope u will find ur phone someday. Wonderful technology, kudos to the designer. Foolish thieves una own don finish.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Gee001: 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
So sori 4 ur loss dude. Wonderful app n i wish dese men wud b apprehended. Who knows whr ur gadget don reach by now.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Iko5000: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
If im right for IPhone and Ipad users if your device is setup with email and icloud any pictures taken from the phone will sync with your account.But apart from that there is free app find my iphone and Ipad
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by tellwsdom: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
You dey sure sey your pocket know dey leak??..or where u dey do gri gri to snap foto wey u go put for Facebook the thing fall sadsad!
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by DisGuy: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
tellwsdom: You dey sure sey your pocket know dey leak??..or where u dey do gri gri to snap foto wey u go put for Facebook the thing fallsadsad!

and as e fall, the finder no fit call the pastor give am? abi call d last caller? or even bride/groom

1 Like

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by 9jalondon: 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
2out 3 looks Igbo ...the culprit himself looks Like Uche,see knows
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by 9jalondon: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
See nose
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by lonelypal(m): 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
Am so loving this application...just wish it could work with a BB
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sorry for the loss, but is not only CV they sell stolen phones. So u have to spread the search!!
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by tellwsdom: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
Dis Guy:

and as e fall, the finder no fit call the pastor give am? abi call d last caller? or even bride/groom
Na so u nice reach??..call bride and groom becos sey u see fone fr ground?? ..people wey dey busy dey dance kukere??.....anyway, na em own weddin gift be that.undecided
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sisi_Kill: What if someone recognized their dad in that man . . .how would they feel?

Eeeeeeeya!! undecided
lol grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Bought Stolen Lexus SUV For N130,000, By Suspect (photo) / Father Beats His Daughter For Twerking. Shares Video Online / Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.