Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) (47037 Views)

I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / Photos Of Suspected Thieves Who Were Paraded With Stolen Vehicles In Ondo / What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by adewaleafolabi(m): 7:41am On Dec 13, 2012
Thanks to everyone who has posted on this thread. Please lets keep posting tweeting about this. Please let us bring this guys to justice. If we make noise long enough someone is bound to see it that knows something about these guys

A simple message to pass could be

Do you know any of the faces in this post? Remember evil thrives only when good me decide to keep quiet. Please post back or create an anonymous account on Nairaland.com and reply to the thread.

And even if you don no know them, you can help stand against this by tweeting or re-posting this.

Thank you
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Andrich: 8:43am On Dec 14, 2012
...and pls when they are eventually apprehended (a matter of time) let's know on this thread that justice is finally served.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Tatian(f): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
Does the app work for Bold 5?
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
@op any update? Have they been aprehended?
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by jude33084(m): 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2012
olsmade: It was not just another Saturday as my elder brother was tying the knot that fateful day. I was wearing the native Yoruba 'up and down' (buba and soro). At the end of the church service, we took turns to take pictures with the new couple. In the frenzy of taking pictures n guests leaving, I felt a tug on my buba and then another one after which I looked back and saw an elderly man which gave me the impression that I was mistaken but to be double sure, I checked all the items I had on me and alas, my iPhone was gone. I had somebody check where I sat in church but it was nowhere to be found. I dialled my number immediately but somebody kept cutting the call. I however have a tweak installed on my iPhone that prevents you from switching off the phone from the lockscreen if you don't know the password. The tweak also snaps your picture with the front camera n sends it to my email. After about 20 mins, a few pictures started getting to my mail and to my greatest surprise, what I saw was indeed very surprising. Check out the faces of my iPhone thief n his accomplices. Unfortunately Im not based in Lagos and I'm returning to my PPA. The people at the church (st Paul's Anglican church, Agege) don't seem to know him.

This is the power of iPhone 4 . Did you pair it with another phone? If yes just go to slag on and give them the address of the phone. I can track mine in real time through google map wink
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by jude33084(m): 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2012
olsmade: It was not just another Saturday as my elder brother was tying the knot that fateful day. I was wearing the native Yoruba 'up and down' (buba and soro). At the end of the church service, we took turns to take pictures with the new couple. In the frenzy of taking pictures n guests leaving, I felt a tug on my buba and then another one after which I looked back and saw an elderly man which gave me the impression that I was mistaken but to be double sure, I checked all the items I had on me and alas, my iPhone was gone. I had somebody check where I sat in church but it was nowhere to be found. I dialled my number immediately but somebody kept cutting the call. I however have a tweak installed on my iPhone that prevents you from switching off the phone from the lockscreen if you don't know the password. The tweak also snaps your picture with the front camera n sends it to my email. After about 20 mins, a few pictures started getting to my mail and to my greatest surprise, what I saw was indeed very surprising. Check out the faces of my iPhone thief n his accomplices. Unfortunately Im not based in Lagos and I'm returning to my PPA. The people at the church (st Paul's Anglican church, Agege) don't seem to know him.

This is the power of iPhone 4 . Did you pair it with another phone? If yes just go to Alagbon and give them the address of the phone. I can track mine in real time through google map wink
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by jude33084(m): 12:10am On Dec 29, 2012
$hady¤J:
Sorry man.. Hopefully, something gud will come out of this info.. Excellent app, by the way.. How does it work? Randomly? Only for iphones?

So far it is the property of apple and it works from iphone4 up
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Allansmith: 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
babseg:
who knows, may be they are even reading this post grin

Abi o
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by digitsolution: 2:57am On Jun 17, 2015
I love technology. Sorry for your loss, hope its not an I-phone 6.......... it beats my imagination why an old man will condescend so low to be a phone thief.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Bought Stolen Lexus SUV For N130,000, By Suspect (photo) / Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre / Father Beats His Daughter For Twerking. Shares Video Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.