Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again (15821 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Man Of God Or Servant Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by tbaba1234: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2012
rhowly: Islam and Christianity may both be faiths, but differ extremely and yes i have crossed the road blindfolded before (metaphorically speaking). But i could give u countless instances of things that would leave your jaw hanging. When we come to Christ three things are required of us; repentance, confession and belief...i cannot the countless who have believed yet understood little. that's why 1Cor 2:1-16 is what it is. Take it or leave...a large part of our faith came to us via fishermen (unschooled)...so forgive me when i think God's power is of greater worth than my intellect...which alot are apt to is God's provision. i am a trained physician. i have seen the limits of intellect of mine and mine alike and i have seen the name of Jesus do awesome things. So go ahead and talk, the words are yours but fruits my eyes see daily negate all else. yes i may be a fool but not one without joy

I could also talk about the amazing things that have happened to me as a muslim. A hindu could probably give you some great stories as well.
You see, this is not the criterion for truth.

Why? Because it fails to meet the common sense principles that guide our survival on earth.

The difference between Islam and christianity in this sense, is that i do not have to jump hoops to explain what the basis of my faith. It is straightforward. The worship of one,unique, indivisible God on His terms.
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 12, 2012
tbaba1234:

I could also talk about the amazing things that have happened to me as a muslim. A hindu could probably give you some great stories as well.

Why? Because it fails to meet the common sense principles that guide our survival on earth.

The difference between Islam and christianity in this sense, is that i do not have to jump hoops to explain what the basis of my faith. It is straightforward. The worship of one,unique, indivisible God on His terms.

What is your 'ONE GOD's ' PLAN for the salvation of mankind.

In other words, what is ALLAH's cure for SIN and release from DEATH!
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by tbaba1234: 11:29am On Dec 12, 2012
honeychild:
@ tbaba
When the Bible says Jesus is the son of God we mean just that: he was created directly by God without recourse to the normal human form of reproduction.

There is a surat in the Quran ( I forget exactly which) but it says that the likeness of Adam before God is similar to that of Jesus. The Bible also calls Jesus 'the last Adam.' Both are sons of God because he created them directly without a human father.

The Bible also calls the angels sons of God for the same reason. Their lives issued directly from him

For Christians, we do not find it strange to call God's creatures his sons because he has revealed himself to us in the Holy Scriptures as a loving heavenly father who desires a close relationship with each one of us. Our God is not a Master to be in dread of. He is a Father to love. We obey him out of love and not fear because that is how he has revealed himself to us. That is why we refer to him as Father when we pray.

As for those who teach the Trinity, they are teaching an unbiblical doctrine. It Is not found In the scrIptures. The BIble clearly teaches that Jesus is the son of God, because he was created directly by God. God has no equal.

Thanks for your response.

Now we are getting closer to a similar understanding of Jesus but not quite yet.

You are right, the Quran does say, Adam is similar to Jesus...

In God’s eyes Jesus is just like Adam: He created him from dust, said to him, ‘Be’, and he was. This is the truth from your Lord, so do not be one of those who doubt. (Surah 3:59-60)

But the term 'son of God' is not exclusive to Adam and Jesus (or the angels), even in the bible.

David was called son of God;
Psalms of DAVID 2:7 "I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me (David the king), Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee".

Jacob, Son of God
'Israel is my son, even my firstborn" Exodus 4:22

Solomon, Son of God

He shall build an house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever. I will be his father, and he shall be my son": 2 Samuel 7:13-14.

Ephraim son of God

"for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn." Jeremiah 31:9

And so much more:

Job 1:6
6 Now it came to pass on the day when the sons of God came to present themselves before Jehovah, that Satan also came among them.

People are called sons of God by the tons. The jewish understanding of 'son of God' is simply one who is loved by God, One close to God. If by saying, son of God, this is what you mean, then i am totally fine with it.

People of the Book, do not go to excess in your religion, and do not say anything about God except the truth: the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was nothing more than a messenger of God, His word, directed to Mary, a spirit from Him. So believe in God and His messengers and do not speak of a ‘Trinity’– stop [this], that is better for you– God is only one God, He is far above having a son, everything in the heavens and earth belongs to Him and He is the best one to trust. (Surah 4:171)

She said, ‘My Lord, how can I have a son when no man has touched me?’ [The angel] said, ‘This is how God creates what He will: when He has ordained something, He only says, “Be”, and it is. (Surah 3:47)

In Islam, It is a balance between fear and love of God. One of the divine principles that Islam teaches people is to love Allah but to fear him as well. That way, you keep a balance.

Thanks for the beautiful reponse.

“ Believers hope for His Mercy and fear His Wrath...” (al-Isra, 57).
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2012
In ISLAM there is no cure for SIN or DEATH, it is on a best effort basis.

In other words, ISLAM is a works based salvation and has nothing to do with the grace of GOD , whereas a belief in JESUS as the Son of GOD opens a direct channel of communication between GOD and Man , through which we receive not just the forgiveness of sins, but also grace, wisdom, power and love , to live a life of holiness .

I keep saying that works based religions only lead to fear , ambiguity and frustration.

Though believing in ONE GOD is commendable , even demons believe this and they are not saved.

Therefore we know that salvation goes beyond the belief in ONE GOD, it is hinged on the sacrificial death of Christ as promised and implemented by the mercy and love of GOD.

In ourselves dwells nothing good, but in Christ we have all the riches of righteousness and resurrection unto life eternal.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
Why are we bringing the religion of a sex addict(muhammed) into this?
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by tbaba1234: 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2012
^ I have not insulted your faith or you, the least you can do is show similar courtesy.

Is this the kind of love, you are taught?
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2012
tbaba1234: ^ I have not insulted your faith or you, the least you can do is show similar courtesy.

Dude, how do you think? Where is the resemblance in fact and insult?
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by tbaba1234: 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2012
frosbel: What is your 'ONE GOD's ' PLAN for the salvation of mankind.

In other words, what is ALLAH's cure for SIN and release from DEATH!

Salam frosbel,

long time!!

Thanks for your question..

In islam, to gain salvation,all you have to do submit your will to God and believe in Him. Humans are imperfect and God created us that way. He knows what he created

He will grant forgiveness to those who did their best to serve him and stayed within His limits. After forgiveness, He will reward them with his mercy. There doesn't have to be any special arrangement for your forgiveness.

On the other hand, you have to believe that an innocent man died for you, an innocent man who did no wrong, paid for your crime. That is not justice.

We already have a direct communication with God, we do not pray in the name of Muhammad or Jesus. (May the peace and blessings of God be on them both).

Salvation and thus eternal happiness can be achieved by sincere worship.

In addition to this Islam teaches us that human beings are born without sin and are naturally inclined to worship God alone (without any intermediaries). To retain this state of sinlessness humankind must only follow God’s commandments and strive to live a righteous life. If one falls into sin, all that is required is sincere repentance followed by seeking God’s forgiveness.
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by rhowly(m): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
tbaba1234:

I wont go back and forth, its pointless. I honestly believe there is no spiritual dimension to a faith that can be fully explained. So if that's where you think Islam triumphs...ironically that is where i think it fails. If one claims to completely understand his faith which ought to have its intrinsic supernatural dimension...its either it doesn't exist (meaning its completely physical with no ties to God Almighty or he is a liar). Jesus through Paul thought us that we know in part. I would love to hear amazing things and see amazing things your faith does, not all TALK that never seems to end. I leave it at that

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by truthislight: 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
tbaba1234: ^ I have not insulted your faith or you, the least you can do is show similar courtesy.

but he stated the facts. No?
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by honeychild(f): 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
tbaba1234:
She said, ‘My Lord, how can I have a son when no man has touched me?’ [The angel] said, ‘This is how God creates what He will: when He has ordained something, He only says, “Be”, and it is. (Surah 3:47)
@tbaba:
You are welcome. I have always been curious about two things.
1. What does the Quran give as the reason for the way Jesus was born here on earth the way he was - that is, without a human father. Why did God do it?
2. Does the Quran give any reason why Jesus will the only Prophet coming back again?
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by truthislight: 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by honeychild(f): 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
Reyginus: Why are we bringing the religion of a sex addict(muhammed) into this?
This was uncalled for. It is possible to discuss our faith without exchanging insults. Christians should live by example. Jesus said we should do to others what we want them to do to us. I certainly do not like it when atheists or Muslims insult my faith or people I hold in deep respect. Please let us try to be civil.
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by truthislight: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2012
tbaba1234:

Salam frosbel,

long time!!

Thanks for your question..

In islam, to gain salvation,all you have to do submit your will to God and believe in Him. Humans are imperfect and God created us that way. He knows what he created

He will grant forgiveness to those who did their best to serve him and stayed within His limits. After forgiveness, He will reward them with his mercy. There doesn't have to be any special arrangement for your forgiveness.

On the other hand, you have to believe that an innocent man died for you, an innocent man who did no wrong, paid for your crime. That is not justice.

We already have a direct communication with God, we do not pray in the name of Muhammad or Jesus. (May the peace and blessings of God be on them both).

Salvation and thus eternal happiness can be achieved by sincere worship.

In addition to this Islam teaches us that human beings are born without sin and are naturally inclined to worship God alone (without any intermediaries). To retain this state of sinlessness humankind must only follow God’s commandments and strive to live a righteous life. If one falls into sin, all that is required is sincere repentance followed by seeking God’s forgiveness.

well, the bible teaches that without blood there can be no forgiveness of sin.

For what that was lost to be gain back(ransom) there has to be an equivalent prize being paid to meet the divine standard of justice that was set by God.

"Soul for soul"

in this instance, a perfect man Adam has to be ransomed it requires a perfect man an equivalent to what was lost to meet the ransom.

^^^

none of the sons of Adam can provide it since they are all from Adam and have inherited sin from birth.

Can you bake out a straight bread from a curved baking pan? No.

So, a perfect man was needed that can perfectly step into Adam's shoes and repurchase what was lost to enable forgiveness of sin.

And that is were Jesus comes in.

There was no way that the children of Adam that Yahweh had abandoned in the garden of eden can have a direct access to Yahweh in their inherited sinful condition/state without the offence that Adam committed being addressed.

And this help to drive home the consequence of sin to human as to forestall a future recurrence.

If you close your eyes to this ^^^ then you are yet in your sin.

The Abraham you ascribed to was told that by means of his seed Jesus all nations of the earth will certainly saved themself.

Keep deceiving yourself with your false reasoning.

You think that the God/gods that accept sacrifices think and reasons like you.
Peac
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by truthislight: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2012
honeychild:
This was uncalled for. It is possible to discuss our faith without exchanging insults. Christians should live by example. Jesus said we should do to others what we want them to do to us. I certainly do not like it when atheists or Muslims insult my faith or people I hold in deep respect. Please let us try to be civil.

wait, are you a muslim or you are married to a muslim man or .........?

The truth remain that the prophet in question got married to a six years old girl and as i learnt, he the prophet started "thighing" her at the age of six and consummated her at the age of nine.

If i should forgive that prophet, i cannot forgive the god that chose him as a prophet .

Definitely that god falls below my expectation.

David sinned alright, but Yahweh gave him what i considered an appropriate punishment for his offence, but the god of this prophet muhamed was enjoying all of his escapade.

I for one take an exception to such a god that has no morals or sense of decency.
Peace
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by tbaba1234: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
truthislight: "Soul for soul"

in this instance, a perfect man Adam has to be ransomed it requires a perfect man an equivalent to what was lost to meet the ransom.

^^^

none of the sons of Adam can provide it since they are all from Adam and have inherited sin from birth.

Can you bake out a straight bread from a curved baking pan? No.

So, a perfect man was needed that can perfectly step into Adam's shoes and repurchase what was lost to enable forgiveness of sin.

And that is were Jesus comes in.

There was no way that the children of Adam that Yahweh had abandoned in the garden of eden can have a direct access to Yahweh in their inherited sinful condition/state without the offence that Adam committed being addressed.

And this help to drive home the consequence of sin to human as to forestall a future recurrence.

If you close your eyes to this ^^^ then you are yet in your sin.

The Abraham you ascribed to was told that by means of his seed Jesus all nations of the earth will certainly saved themself.

Keep deceiving yourself with your false reasoning.

You think that the God/gods that accept sacrifices think and reasons like you.
Peac

Adam was not a perfect man, there is no such thing.

God is perfect but his creation isn't .

Muslims do not believe in the concept of Original Sin or the concept that the sins of Adam and Eve are responsible for the suffering of the world.

In Islam,

1. Man was created for the earth.

Surah 2:30
Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth."They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed
blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy [name]?" He said: "I know what ye know not."

2. Man was created with an intellect.

Surah 2
31. And He taught Adam the names of all things; then He placed them before the angels, and said: "Tell me the names of these if ye are right."

3. The garden was a period of preparation for man eventual destination "earth".

Surah 2
35. We said: "O Adam! dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden; and eat of the bountiful things therein as [where and when] ye will; but approach not this
tree, or ye run into harm and transgression."

4. Eating the apple was just a slip by adam/eve not the greatest sin in the history of the world. It signified their ability to make independent decisions and signaled their readiness for earth.

Surah 2
36. Then did Satan make them slip from the [garden], and get them out of the state [of felicity] in which they had been. We said: "Get ye down, all [ye
people], with enmity between yourselves. On earth will be your dwelling-place and your means of livelihood - for a time."

5. They sought forgiveness and were duely forgiven.

Surah 2
37. Then learnt Adam from his Lord words of inspiration, and his Lord Turned towards him; for He is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful

Man is imperfect and will make mistakes.

If he comes back to his lord, he will be forgiven,
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Boomark(m): 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2012
tbaba and co, you guys should stop detailing this thread angry

create another thread for what you are discussing. This thread is meant for refuting trinity.
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by tbaba1234: 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
honeychild:
@tbaba:
You are welcome. I have always been curious about two things.
1. What does the Quran give as the reason for the way Jesus was born here on earth the way he was - that is, without a human father. Why did God do it?
2. Does the Quran give any reason why Jesus will the only Prophet coming back again?

It is good to see that some Christians can have discussions without trying to insult. Thanks for that.

i.) The difference between muslims and christians on the issue of the birth of Jesus without a father is that we do not regard it as a big deal. It is all within the creative power of God.

Allah says(roughly translated): ...when He has ordained something, He only says, “Be”, and it is. (Surah 3:47)

All prophets were given signs to their people, One of the signs of Jesus (peace and blessings be upon him) being a messenger was he was born without a father.

According to the Christian belief, St. Paul has mentioned about Melchizedekh that he was born without a father and mother. He says about him:"He is without father or mother or genealogy, and has neither beginning of days nor end of life, but resembling the Son of God he continues a priest for ever." (Hebrews: 7:3)

It does not make him God or son of God.

Like Allah says:

"The creation of the Heavens and the Earth is indeed greater then the creation of mankind; yet, most of mankind know not."
[Al-Qur'an 40:57]

ii.) The return of Jesus in Islam is a sign of the last days.

Allah says in the Quran:

When the son of Mary is cited as an example, your people [Prophet] laugh and jeer, saying, ‘Are our gods better or him?’– they cite him only to challenge you: they are a contentious people– but he is only a servant We favoured and made an example for the Children of Israel: if it had been Our will, We could have made
you angels, succeeding one another on earth.

He is a Sign of the Hour. Have no doubt about it. But follow me. This is a straight path.

So why is he coming back?

Muslims believe that Jesus did not die, God saved him from death at the hands of those who rejected him. He would come back, complete his life and die like every human being.

In Islam, there is a difference between messengers and prophets. Messengers are prophets that were given a law or a book. Prophets do not come with a law or book. God says in the Quran, that He and His Messengers will always triumph. So while prophets can be killed by the people. Messengers can not be killed by the people.

Allah says in the Quran:

And so for breaking their pledge, for rejecting God’s revelations, for unjustly killing their prophets, for saying ‘Our minds areclosed’ – No! God has sealed them in their disbelief, so they believe only a little– and because they disbelieved and uttered a terrible slander against Mary,

and said, ‘We have killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of God.’ (They did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, though it was made to appear like that to them; those that disagreed about him are full of doubt, with no knowledge to follow, only supposition: they certainly did not kill him– God
raised him up to Himself. God is almighty and wise. (Surah 4 :155-158)

Jesus's message (peace and blessings be upon him) has been distorted by christians and rejected by the jews. Allah says on his return, there will be none that will not believe in him before his death among the people of the book.

There is not one of the People of the Book who will not believe in [Jesus] before his death, and on the Day of Resurrection he will be a witness
against them.) (Surah 4:159)

Jesus return will be a mercy for those amongst the people of the book alive and a sign of the end.
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by tbaba1234: 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
Boomark: tbaba and co, you guys should stop detailing this thread angry

create another thread for what you are discussing. This thread is meant for refuting trinity.

I apologize, i am sorry..

I will take my leave...
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
tbaba1234:

Adam was not a perfect man, there is no such thing.

God is perfect but his creation isn't .

Muslims do not believe in the concept of Original Sin or the concept that the sins of Adam and Eve are responsible for the suffering of the world.

Man is imperfect and will make mistakes.

If he comes back to his lord, he will be forgiven,

This is best discussed on another thread so we get the reason behind sin and death per Islam.
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 13, 2012
honeychild:
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 13, 2012
honeychild, where is the insult?
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by seyibrown(f): 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
Boomark:

grin

Boomark is Boomark.

Ok o! cheesy #ayamwochingu4anysainsoffrosbelitis cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Boomark(m): 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
seyibrown:

Ok o! cheesy #ayamwochingu4anysainsoffrosbelitis cheesy

grin

but i and frosbel are One.
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Boomark(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2012
Definition Of Trinity:
Unanswered questions.

The Trinity is defined as one God
"who" exists in three eternal,
simultaneous, and distinct
persons known as the Father, the
Son, and the Holy Spirit. - according to Olaagbade.

If you read carefully you will see that this definition said "one God who...." so i asked "who/what is this ONE GOD who exist as the Father, Son and Holyspirit?" Is this "one God" a title/name or a being who exist as the three persons? I got no answer. I asked him to redefine it for better understanding, but he couldn't.

The most popular definition is: "three person in one God." If you still ask, who is this "one God" these three persons are in? I don't think trinitarians have answer to it according to the scripture.

A better definition would have been: "three persons referred to as one God." But did the bible teach anything like this?

This teaching is for those that never had the chance to study the trinity they believe in and also to make it know to all that trinity is the doctrine of men.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by MrAnony1(m): 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
Boomark: Definition Of Trinity:
Unanswered questions.

The Trinity is defined as one God
"who" exists in three eternal,
simultaneous, and distinct
persons known as the Father, the
Son, and the Holy Spirit. - according to Olaagbade.

If you read carefully you will see that this definition said "one God who...." so i asked "who/what is this ONE GOD who exist as the Father, Son and Holyspirit?" Is this "one God" a title/name or a being who exist as the three persons? I got no answer. I asked him to redefine it for better understanding, but he couldn't.

The most popular definition is: "three person in one God." If you still ask, who is this "one God" these three persons are in? I don't think trinitarians have answer to it according to the scripture.

A better definition would have been: "three persons referred to as one God." But did the bible teach anything like this?

This teaching is for those that never had the chance to study the trinity they believe in and also to make it know to all that trinity is the doctrine of men.
Enjoy this video and relax...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUy-H5MmeGU
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Boomark(m): 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Enjoy this video and relax...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUy-H5MmeGU

I can't watch the video with my phone.

Would you mind explaining briefly what it says.
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
Boomark:

I can't watch the video with my phone.

Would you mind explaining briefly what it says.

Don't even bother , it's the same old rehash of trying to explain God with unbiblical Trinity concepts and symbols.

A quick summary of the first 2 minutes :

1. God cannot be fully understood

2. Says God cannot be only spirit , has to be more than spirit.

Well we all know that this flies in the face of scripture , where God is said to be a spirit.

And guess what , it was JESUS who said his father is Spirit.

"For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth." - John 4:24

3. The he starts talking nonsense about God being a 3-dimensional using pagan symbols to buttress his point.

example :

[img]http://wcdpittsburgh.files./2012/03/triquetra.png?w=192&h=180[/img]

4. Then he goes on about hyper-dimensions, etc to explain the Trinity.

Obviously he cannot use scripture to support his fallacy.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Boomark(m): 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
frosbel:

Don't even bother , it's the same old rehash of trying to explain God with unbiblical Trinity concepts and symbols.

A quick summary of the first 2 minutes :

1. God cannot be fully understood

2. Says God cannot be only spirit , has to be more than spirit.

Well we all know that this flies in the face of scripture , where God is said to be a spirit.

And guess what , it was JESUS who said his father is Spirit.

"For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth." - John 4:24

3. The he starts talking nonsense about God being a 3-dimensional using pagan symbols to buttress his point.

example :

[img]http://wcdpittsburgh.files./2012/03/triquetra.png?w=192&h=180[/img]

4. Then he goes on about hyper-dimensions, etc to explain the Trinity.

Obviously he cannot use scripture to support his fallacy.

grin grin

Thanks frosbel.

Doctrine of men at work. Which one is 3-dimensional again? As if they are the ones that made GOD how he is.

@Mr Anony

So i gave you things reasoned out from the scripture to enjoy but you gave me pagan doctrine to enjoy.
SMH!!
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by MrAnony1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
Boomark:

Thanks frosbel.

Doctrine of men at work. Which one is 3-dimensional again? As if they are the ones that made GOD how he is.

@Mr Anony

So i gave you things reasoned out from the scripture to enjoy but you gave me pagan doctrine to enjoy.
SMH!!
Perhaps you should watch the video first for yourself instead of placing your faith on frosbel's synopsis
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Boomark(m): 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Perhaps you should watch the video first for yourself instead of placing your faith on frosbel's synopsis

Will the video debunk everything that is on the first page? The way this thread was started is to make trinitarians have no say from the scripture.
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by plappville(f): 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
Nice thread......this one is hits thé trinity dogma strongly.... No way to dordge.... grin grin @Boomark you're so on point Scripturally, Good work...bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams? / 7 Things You Must Never Ever Forget As A Christian / Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.