Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again (15816 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Man Of God Or Servant Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by DoctorAlien(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
Boomark:
Rev 3:12
King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
He that overcomes will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

This should be here. Very important.

Jesus calling the Father His GOD does not in anyway mean He is not GOD. (See Phil. 2:6). GOD the Father, GOD the Son (Jesus) and GOD the Holy Spirit make up the Trinity. They are worshipped and glorified together. They are co-eternal, co-omnipotent, co-omniscient and co-omnipresent.

Yet, there are not three GODs: There is one GOD.(See 1 Jn.5:7) This is a mystery which flesh cannot understand.
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by DoctorAlien(m): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
To think that man can explain or search out the nature of GOD is to say that a bucket can contain all the water in the pacific ocean.

"Bring me a worm that can comprehend a man, and I will bring you a man that can comprehend the triune GOD" -John Wesley

"Canst thou by searching find out GOD? canst thou find out the Almighty unto perfection? It is as high as the heaven; what canst thou do? deeper than hell; what canst thou know?" Job 11:7,8

"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts" Isa. 55:9

You cannot dispute the Trinity just because your finite mind cannot comprehend it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

7 Things You Must Never Ever Forget As A Christian / Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams? / Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.