Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,118 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man (5952 Views)

Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by izenco2005(m): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
.WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You MUST Not Do InfrontOf Your Man.. 1. Fart in front of your man Men hate this to the core, they may pretend not to but they really hate when you do it in their presence. If you doubt me,first, check out the real meaning of the word ‘farting’ and then go and ask a man whom you don't know to tell you what he thinks of a lady who fart or always fart in front of him. 2. Eating too much Try to control your eating habit when you are with your man. Do not be deceived with the fact that he loves you, he may give you red card because of your eating habit. I realize that ladies are recently becoming fans of food especially in festac girls. 3. Washing of your undies(panties)NEVER you wash your undies in presence of your man. Forget that popular slang which tends to say that when a man loves you, he can even wash your undies. It is a big fallacy and please, washing of your undies front of your man makes him see you as a dirty and shameles selement. 4. Bad sitting habit (improper sitting)This is very important to youladies because some of you feel comfortable sitting anyhow infront of your man. You feel he is yours and he should see your laps, your pants etc since he isused to seeing them. But a typical man feels insecure when you do this in front of him: he feels you will also do it front of others. Men hates this, learn to sit properly infront of your man. 5. Laughing excessively, Control the length you laugh infront of your man. When he is not around, you can laugh and bring down the roof if you wish.I was talking to a lady and she laughed so loud that she didn't know when she populated: Too bad. 6. Talking too much, We men have come to accept that women talk too much but we still hate it. Be moderate when talking in presence of your man. You may talk and win the award as the most expensive talkative when your man is not around. 7. Talking dirty Please, have control of things you say in front of your man. Don’t be too naughty when it comes to your language except you want to remain a GIRLFRIEND FOR LIFE!!!!! 8. Drinking of alcoholThough, not all men hate this attitude but most men do including me . 9. Always watching movies, you love to always watch movies, please for the sake of not receiving any RED CARD, stop that once your man is around.Give him total concentration if he is talking with you. 10. Fighting Never you fight in front of your man: he may feel that one day you will fight his mother. Ladies Please Roge.love u ladies.

2 Likes

Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by luvmijeje(f): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
Op I disagree esp dat no1
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by k2039: 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2012

7 Likes

Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by phyl123: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
This is the 21st century, Ladies be yourself and dont pretend to be someone else.

2 Likes

Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Mynd44: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
Boring

2 Likes

Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
11.Quit smoking b4 going into any serious relationship even if your spouse/bf smokes, he still won't like it from you

1 Like

Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by rubion: 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
utter rubbish. I like a lady who does all of the above..

1 Like

Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Lawconfessor(f): 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
luvmijeje: Op I disagree esp dat no1

Not jst especially no.1 dear, Majority.
I can say he listed wot gibberish *HE* wudn't want his woman doin in his presence.
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by nutigal: 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
When all these are eliminated, d lady starts living a fake life
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by iamSi(m): 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2012
You mean My wife? Or Your wife?_ ah!!!!!!_ these are nothing but transparent lies_
*A woman that I have seen her unclothedness?_ do you even know what that means?_ to see a woman's nakedness_ Mehn!!! Thats a Convenant Ooooo_
My wife does all these and we've been together for 8years now_ am sorry I lied we are not even married but I call her my wife_ You chose a wrong woman boy_with all these your retarded philosophies_sorry Oooo
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Titiebabs(f): 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2012
:-D[quote author=Mynd_44]Boring[s][/s] grin
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2012
farting is part of nature...he shouldnt act like he doesnt do it too. you take me as i am or u can go for that girl who is going to pretend for the first 2yrs of marriage grin
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by pleep(m): 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
If a girl farts in a my presence i find it difficult to even see her in a sexual way again. I lost all attraction to my biggest crush simply because she farted.

Absolutely un-ladylike and disgusting, men shouldn't even do it either.
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Mynd44: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
mondi_cheeks: farting is part of nature...he shouldnt act like he doesnt do it too. you take me as i am or u can go for that girl who is going to pretend for the first 2yrs of marriage grin
true!!!!
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
Hmmm....

Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by pleep(m): 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
^ What an ugly white man. And they call us monkeys... sheesh
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
pleep: ^ What an ugly white man. And they call us monkeys... sheesh

He is a member of nairaland! grin
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by kaydibs(f): 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
pleep: If a girl farts in a my presence i find it difficult to even see her in a sexual way again. I lost all attraction to my biggest crush simply because she farted.

Absolutely un-ladylike and disgusting, men shouldn't even do it either.
LooooooL. Are u for real? Farting is essential hun. I remember after mom had her surgery, the doctor was like she had to fart or else dat one is anoda wahala so we all wen on our knees praying she farts and when she did, it was a wonderful sound to us

1 Like

Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by whitelexi(m): 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
#9 works like a miracle for me... Girl comes to my place to start watching movies when i'm around = I aint important and can well go to hell! Straight Red Card!
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Nnekacherry: 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
This OP is high on something...

OP so you like fake girls??
Wonderful..
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by izenco2005(m): 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ladies is nt force,
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Juzzybabe(f): 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
If a lady won't do any of dis in d presence of her man all bcus she doesn't wanna be given a red card, then she's in a big mess.It's not easy living a life of pretence.if the guy loves her truly,none of those rule broken,will irritate him abt her.
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Westlord: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
if a lady does not do al dese b4 marriage, dey wil b d hallmark of her actvty most especialy afta birth

Can a guy do all dese?
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Agassa: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
I've read loads of senseless post and articles on Nairaland but I have to say this is a new low.

1 Like

Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Mynd44: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
Agassa: I've read loads of senseless post and articles on Nairaland but I have to say this is a new low.
Very low

1 Like

Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by SELFWORTH: 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2012
Any man who is looking for a woman who follows these shallow rules needs his brains examined. They are not looking for a human being but a "barbie" doll.

I believe the OP is a man.
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Caracta(f): 1:05am On Dec 10, 2012
shallow, extremely boring, irrelevant, unrealistic, unnecessary post. For how long will you keep hiding your true self from the man you hope to spend the rest of your life with? Later you people will start complaining that women pretend a lot.

#yawns#
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 10, 2012
"Control the length you laugh in front of your man"? Lol.

OP, just tell us that men don't want to date humans. It's easier to read and to the point.

1 Like

Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Mynd44: 4:53am On Dec 10, 2012
ogugua88: "Control the length you laugh in front of your man"? Lol.

OP, just tell us that men don't want to date humans. It's easier to read and to the point.
We love humans. Their imperfections judt makes life fun. The OP on the other hand intends to marry his dream wifr in his dreams

1 Like

Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by pleep(m): 4:56am On Dec 10, 2012
kay dibs:
LooooooL. Are u for real? Farting is essential hun. I remember after mom had her surgery, the doctor was like she had to fart or else dat one is anoda wahala so we all wen on our knees praying she farts and when she did, it was a wonderful sound to us
grin But in normal circumstances why do you have to fart in front of other people? its downright rude.
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 10, 2012
pleep: grin But in normal circumstances why do you have to fart in front of other people? its downright rude.
Op made some salient points though! I wouldn't do most of those thing while with a friend, talk much of a girlfriend. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Jude Efcc / Naija Princess Scatters Instagram With TWERKING Video And Hot Photos / Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.