Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man (5960 Views)

Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by lolaluv1(f): 6:46am On Dec 10, 2012
Rule number 11:
Don't breathe in front of your man. Yes, hold it in.
Else, he will think you've been breathing freely with everybody and he will hit you with the red card.
Smdh!
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by pleep(m): 6:53am On Dec 10, 2012
You ladies are shameless and uncultured if the things in that list are too much for you. How about yall learn some manners, instead of complaining about everything I don't even do most of that stuff in front of my Gf, its not that damn hard.
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by sucezTP(f): 7:55am On Dec 10, 2012
Op, God forbid bad thing..
So, you are simply telling me not to do those things when with my man! For your info, i did feel comfortable doing those things with him, and my man does them too. Infact, farting is our hobby..
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by annexes: 8:06am On Dec 10, 2012
Y won't she fart ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ♍Ɣ presence, D̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̥̅τ̲̅ means she's hiding some things from ♏Ε̲̣̣̣̥. A̶̲̥̅̊ gal who doesn't fart ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ her guy's presence is secretive.
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Dayhorlah(f): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2012
...I disagree..just be yourself..if he likes you for who u are..fine! If he doesn't, someone else will abeg!
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by pleep(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2012
Nigerian women are officially disgusting angry
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by handmaid: 9:19am On Dec 10, 2012
@pleep: seems smone's bn mentoring u on ds forum. I need not mention any name.
@op: did i read u correctly? Did u say washing of one's undies makes d lady appear like a shameless element? Wow! Its nt as tho she wud ordinarily mk sure she washes it in hs presence all d tym. Tns happen. I just wonder how u reason
by d way m mor cncernd wit husb/wif relatnshps
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Mynd44: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2012
Dayhorlah: ...I disagree..just be yourself..if he likes you for who u are..fine! If he doesn't, someone else will abeg!
I wish more ladies are like you
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by izenco2005(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2012
Actually is not for you, is for descent ladies in they house Caracta]shallow, extremely boring, irrelevant, unrealistic, unnecessary post. For how long will you keep hiding your true self from the man you hope to spend the rest of your life with? Later you people will start complaining that women pretend a lot.

#yawns#[/quote]
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Temi231(f): 10:38am On Dec 10, 2012
I bet it, if ladies are following all this Nairaland dont do this dont do that most of us wont marry forever...
WTH... You better be yourself, if the guy will marry you he will and stop forming like holy spirit.
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by surveyProf(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2012
luvmijeje: Op I disagree esp dat no1

why? Are guilty of dis act, I personally hate it.....
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Florena(f): 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2012
Brand_new:
Op made some salient points though! I wouldn't do most of those thing while with a friend, talk much of a girlfriend. grin
that is d more reason why ur gf is very special, there re somtins u do in d presence of ur gf dat u can't try in d presence of ur friends,
#wen there is love the smell of ur gf fart will be amazin
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by DollyParton1(f): 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2012
pleep: Nigerian women are officially disgusting angry
And of course your female relatives are Zambians for sure.
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Mynd44: 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

And of course your female relatives are Zambians for sure.
lol
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
pleep: You ladies are shameless and uncultured if the things in that list are too much for you. How about yall learn some manners, instead of complaining about everything I don't even do most of that stuff in front of my Gf, its not that damn hard.

Are you the model citizen? Lol.

A woman can do as she pleases, wetin concern me? If you don't like what she does, then move on. Not all women are mannerless. Not all women complain. If she's been in a serious relationship for a while, I'd assume even the man would expect her to be relaxed and herself, imperfections and all. You're shocked, I know.

OP forgot to give us a word quota, an acceptable duration of laughter, and how many movies we're allowed to watch during relationship. See as e take come give half advice and bounce.
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
I actually agree with number 7 and 10 though not with the reasons he gave. Dont just talk dirty, whether in front of your man or anybody else. Its a turn off for me. Fighting is for barbarians.this should apply to the men too. The rest i consider rubbish! Anyway, excess of anything is bad. . .
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by DollyParton1(f): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
pleep: You ladies are shameless and uncultured if the things in that list are too much for you. How about yall learn some manners, instead of complaining about everything I don't even do most of that stuff in front of my Gf, its not that damn hard.

How old are u again?
The comments u make about most issues defies the commonest of all senses...
Like seriously Are u for real??

And the OP... well all I have to say is "there's a barbie doll waiting for u when u are ready for marriage"

1 Like

Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Kirinwa: 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
kay dibs:
LooooooL. Are u for real? Farting is essential hun. I remember after mom had her surgery, the doctor was like she had to fart or else dat one is anoda wahala so we all wen on our knees praying she farts and when she did, it was a wonderful sound to us

MUST YOU BRING THIS COMMENT? undecided
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Mynd44: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
ogugua88:

Are you the model citizen? Lol.

A woman can do as she pleases, wetin concern me? If you don't like what she does, then move on. Not all women are mannerless. Not all women complain. If she's been in a serious relationship for a while, I'd assume even the man would expect her to be relaxed and herself, imperfections and all. You're shocked, I know.

OP forgot to give us a word quota, an acceptable duration of laughter, and how many movies we're allowed to watch during relationship. See as e take come give half advice and bounce.
Chai
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by fairygeh(f): 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
phyl123: This is the 21st century, Ladies be yourself and dont pretend to be someone else.
yes this is 21st century,Ladies lets always be real,fart,fart and fart as much as you like cheesy
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by pleep(m): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

How old are u again?
The comments u make about most issues defies the commonest of all senses...
Like seriously Are u for real??

And the OP... well all I have to say is "there's a barbie doll waiting for u when u are ready for marriage"
Stfu you skank. I see you have removed the picture of your a$$ from your profile huh? Well you just prove my point, a female like you wouln't know class if it bit you in that same a$$ you display all over the interent.

Now get the fuk back if you dont want trouble
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by DollyParton1(f): 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2012
pleep: Stfu you skank. I see you have removed the picture of your a$$ from your profile huh? Well you just prove my point, a female like you wouln't know class if it bit you in that same a$$ you display all over the interent.

Now get the fuk back if you dont want trouble

And no, u did not disappoint me with your reply...
If you claim to have class... then am glad I dont have.
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by crisycent: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2012
I can manage all these things....but one thing I cannot manage is BAD ENGLSIH. When a woman knows she is not too fluent with good English and she starts talking in public especially in the midst of my friends with one funny accent and starts breaking bottles like our presidents wife.....mehnn.....na dat day the relationship end and nofin can save it.
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by pleep(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

And no, u did not disappoint me with your reply...
If you claim to have class... then am glad I dont have.
lady look. Keep repling to me at your own peril, if you continue this we will have a long term problem.

I am not above posting your pic, and making a thread about you.
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Temi231(f): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
crisycent: I can manage all these things....but one thing I cannot manage is BAD ENGLSIH. When a woman knows she is not too fluent with good English and she starts talking in public especially in the midst of my friends with one funny accent and starts breaking bottles like our presidents wife.....mehnn.....na dat day the relationship end and nofin can save it.
See him oh. Small God, better go and marry a white lady that won't have a little but of Nigeria accent. You go wait tire and at the end of the day Na guy like you set go for " I never chop babe" mstcheeew
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Temi231(f): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
crisycent: I can manage all these things....but one thing I cannot manage is BAD ENGLSIH. When a woman knows she is not too fluent with good English and she starts talking in public especially in the midst of my friends with one funny accent and starts breaking bottles like our presidents wife.....mehnn.....na dat day the relationship end and nofin can save it.
See him oh. Small God, better go and marry a white lady that won't have a little bit of Nigeria accent. You go wait tire and at the end of the day Na guy like you set go for " I never chop babe" mstcheeew
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by DollyParton1(f): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2012
pleep: lady look. Keep repling to me at your own peril, if you continue this we will have a long term problem.

I am not above posting your pic, and making a thread about you.

please humor me by doing that, I'll be glad...
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by timifakay(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2012
I think the topic should be changed to:
WARNING: 10 things you must do infront of your man!

I think if you dont do some of these then you are not headed for marriage!
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by luvmijeje(f): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
I ve issue with everything d op wrote up there but main 1 is dat no1.Op who doesn't farth is dis world?pls is farting nt a reflex again?
Those holymen on this thread can u educate me on how to control fart.The only1 I know is hw to supress it in order nt to make a sound.

1 Like

Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by pleep(m): 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

please humor me by doing that, I'll be glad...
https://www.nairaland.com/1128709/what-wrong-nairaland-ladies#13329996 have fun.
Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by star4(f): 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2012
@OP thank you. I laughed my ass off reading your list.

Which probably means marriage would be out of the question haha! Your wife will be so surpressed by you, then you'll be so bored you'll find a mistress who does all these things. Except farting, a lady should always leave the room to fart. Unless she's laughing uncontrollably grin

1 Like

Re: WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man by Florena(f): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
***unfollowing***

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter / Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense / I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.