Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (643498 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by toscotech(m): 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2013
ђ๏Щ ąrє Щє G๏IЙG ┼๏ c๏ЙFIGЦrą┼I๏Й MY Pђ๏Йє ┼๏ Щ๏rK F๏r M┼Й ßIş
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by toscotech(m): 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2013
how are going to configure tecno n3 to work with mtn bis[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2013
brodas pls what mtn plan are u guys using and pls what screen short do u guys use also can fruityloops soft work on dis tecno phone??
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2013
ogasman: tanx 7zip is d best i ave pes 12 now its awesome oh one of d best soccer i renamed d file to rar and extracted it dats it thanx now fifa 12 on point and d rest hd games thans again
Hehe at long last, I dey smile here for you
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2013
deejay_harry1: brodas pls what mtn plan are u guys using and pls what screen short do u guys use also can fruityloops soft work on dis tecno phone??
Mtn monthly or weekly bis plan na, download screenshot by kaster soft, as for the fruity loops why don't you give it a try
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by kaysleekz: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2013
9free:
bros, take your phone to any approved tecno calcare and it will bounce back to life

pls does tecno av a calcare in abeokuta?.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by olaiya2007(m): 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2013
hello fellow nairalanders pls how can i install fonts on my n3
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Shalome(m): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
cn sumone/anyone help me wit increasin ram on n3? thnks, highly 'preciated
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
Shalomé: cn sumone/anyone help me wit increasin ram on n3? thnks, highly 'preciated
read first 20pages
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2013
kaysleekz:

pls does tecno av a calcare in abeokuta?.
I don't know. Just check around or ask those you bought the phone from
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2013
deejay_harry1: brodas pls what mtn plan are u guys using and pls what screen short do u guys use also can fruityloops soft work on dis tecno phone??
subscribe for monthly or weekly BIS and changevur apn to blackberry.net
shekena......
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
cry crymtn just stabbed me. was downloading latest version of nova 3. was on 1gb out of 2gb when I got terminated. 3gb cant last me a day na
I guess its wifi subscription then. f+++ mtn. all the same thanks mtn I really enjoyed you but enjoyment increases by the day so f+++ u again
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2013
HOLLASLYD: cry crymtn just stabbed me. was downloading latest version of nova 3. was on 1gb out of 2gb when I got terminated. 3gb cant last me a day na
I guess its wifi subscription then. f+++ mtn. all the same thanks mtn I really enjoyed you but enjoyment increases by the day so f+++ u again
Would this affect droidvpn premium also, or it's still going to be unlimited?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by omotola1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
9free:
read first 20pages
Now, this kind of response is becoming increasingly childish.

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2013
olaiya2007: hello fellow nairalanders pls how can i install fonts on my n3
Don't attempt to change anything you'll end up with a dead or semi dead phone.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by proffnico(m): 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
Thanks man bt i will b happy if yu can enlight me more.. Dunno if i will get the one with 512mb ram there...[quote author=9free]
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by deleo16(m): 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
9free:
subscribe for monthly or weekly BIS and changevur apn to blackberry.net
shekena......
gud news mtn here i come
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by kenomobola(m): 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2013
Hello, esteemed Tecno N3 users. Does the Tecno N3 have 3G HSPA or is it just limited to 3G UMTS.

Thanks and thumbs up to @brainrex, @hollaslyd, @9free, and the many people that have contributed to this thread.

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 11, 2013
kenomobola: Hello, esteemed Tecno N3 users. Does the Tecno N3 have 3G HSPA or is it just limited to 3G UMTS.

Thanks and thumbs up to @brainrex, @hollaslyd, @9free, and the many people that have contributed to this thread.
It has
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 2:55am On Mar 11, 2013
Brainrex:
lol why?

ah ogami na so so wahala o... If i use mtn, glo, etisalat on sim 1, my wifi ,data go automatically on, air plane mode wont work at this time, usb debugging wont wont. The auto rotate will untick itsself
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 3:00am On Mar 11, 2013
seyizma: please i'd like to know if this mtn+droidvpn is fast enuf to stream without breaking especially on sybla tv cos i already have like 1.4GB accumulated on gbam but cant stream for 5mins without breaking

PLEASE I NEED AN ANSWER ASAP

please how do i migrate to this glo gbam and do they cut the 5mb the following day?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 4:25am On Mar 11, 2013
veektorh: Is there anyway to increase the ram of this n3
Yes use ram expander but ur phone must be rooted
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by calddon(m): 4:40am On Mar 11, 2013
It's not impressive when we deviate from the topic of a thread, I expected links to download various hd games that are compatible with the tecno n3, but all we get here is resellers of vpn software doing their adverts with just 4 or thereabout different game links posted from page 1 to 100.
Pls n3 users I advice us to stick to the topic and help ourselves with working game links that can run on the n3 or share your game experience

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by kenomobola(m): 6:08am On Mar 11, 2013
veektorh:
It has

@veektorh
Thanks for the response, but is it HSPA you're referring to?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 6:45am On Mar 11, 2013
omotola1:
Now, this kind of response is becoming increasingly childish.
My friend control your temper and just for the record, you are a child. SMH.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 11, 2013
calddon: It's not impressive when we deviate from the topic of a thread, I expected links to download various hd games that are compatible with the tecno n3, but all we get here is resellers of vpn software doing their adverts with just 4 or thereabout different game links posted from page 1 to 100.
Pls n3 users I advice us to stick to the topic and help ourselves with working game links that can run on the n3 or share your game experience
it's obvious you're new here, learner
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by omotola1(m): 7:06am On Mar 11, 2013
9free:
My friend control your temper and just for the record, you are a child. SMH.
Asking someone to go and read from pages 1-20 is calous and inhumane. that's my point sha.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 7:44am On Mar 11, 2013
abeg... who have link to working splinter cell conviction data and backstab HD.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 8:07am On Mar 11, 2013
Guys pls can D3 do face to face skype live n7? Pls reply ASAP
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 9:15am On Mar 11, 2013
donaldjames24: pls help, my tecno n3 show 3g network on etisalat when i press data it connect but is not browsing and i have 260mb on it.i tried other sims too but it is still the same thing.no data connection
goto settings and select your desired apn in the apn settings.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by calddon(m): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2013
Emmikem: abeg... who have link to working splinter cell conviction data and backstab HD.
http://pdalife.ru/splinter-cell-conviction-hd-android-a2137.html
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2013
HOLLASLYD: cry crymtn just stabbed me. was downloading latest version of nova 3. was on 1gb out of 2gb when I got terminated. 3gb cant last me a day na

same experience here. I was also downloading that same Nova 3. when I was in 1.9 + gb, I mistakenly marked it when I was deleting. I managed to cancel it but the damage had already being done cause utorrent stopped downloading due to missing files since then I have not attempted to download it again. imagine less than 30 MB left.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (484) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.